Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Am New And Lost: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am New And Lost: (836 Views)

Nairaland Has Shutdown And Lost Lots Of Data Before, Please Stop Panicking / I Am New Pls Wlc Me. / Newbie And Lost! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am New And Lost: by talk2niger(f): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2008
Hi guys this seem to be a very nice forum but am new and kinda lost and any help as to finding my feet here will be appreciated,  am interested in Nigeria socio political Development and business/ personal  advice,  Thanks
Re: Am New And Lost: by temisafety: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2008
Visit the site more and more. Read postings from different sections. Make attempt at posting your own message/response. You would soon get more familiar with the place and find it more interesting. It's a great site!
Re: Am New And Lost: by uspry1(f): 5:37am On Apr 13, 2008
Welcome to nairaland! While you explore reading variety of sections such as General Discussion you will find Political, Culture, Business, and Romance that fit your likes, I offer you NL tutorial at below:

@All new members who have difficult finding a button to create a new thread.

How to create a new thread:

1.) First select which section (forum board) you would like to create a new thread.

2.) Click the "New Topic" button, do your thing the similar function as you reply the message. (see picture below)

That's it!

Re: Am New And Lost: by fibo: 7:34pm On May 16, 2008
as a new member, my first observation on "the rules" is that this no site for we laymen
Re: Am New And Lost: by goodking1: 2:08pm On May 19, 2008
talk2ni9ja,

call 08060017462 godwinkng@yahoo.com kiss

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Tumfulu? / Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 / Is This Not Another Scam? Please Helppppp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.