Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test (2518 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by dianarose(f): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2008
Hello House, those of us that partook in the Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test On 05/04/2008. at Oceanic Bank Training Center Ikeja Lagos,
Has anyone heard from them since then? Please if you have any info as regards the Test kindly inform the House members, so that we can know the next move.
Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by jalo: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2008
HI,
IN ANSWER TO UR QUESTION,JUST START COUNTING FROM THE DAY OF THE TEST,THEY WILL GET ACCROSS TO U EXACTLY 2WKS FROM THEN, SO ALL U AV TO DO IS PRAY AND TRY TO RELAX.AIITE?
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by aije(f): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2008
Hi Jalo,
You sound so confident in your response. Do you work with OCEANIC BANK?,
I also pa took in the previous test but I`m not so sure of when the result will be out, Its allgood! we`ll keep our heads high!
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by bob2039: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2008
Pls bros tell me what d test u people did is comprise of,and d time duration? and pls also was it a consultancy firm that conducted it? pls tel me it urgent!@dianros,etc
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by dianarose(f): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2008
hi jalo thank u so much but u do sound as if u work with Oceanic Bank. anyway, if not , did u also partook in the test?? reply
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by bob2039: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2008
@dianeros i asked for a favour of how the test was and comprises of you just didnt reply, and u sat 4 the test not long ago.pls kindly inform me on how it was the format,time and wat it comprises of.pls.tanx
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by bob2039: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2008
@dianarose,and those that sat for the lagos test pls reply it urgent.
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by jalo: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2008
hi all,
im no longer working with them,i work wit a telecom company now. but that is the way its been done in oceanic,its a good to place to start ur careers cos of the environment and the mentality of the owner, wish guys all the best
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by OluWogu(f): 3:21am On Apr 13, 2008
abeg fellow country men make una help a fellow naija
i'm a prospctive corper & will be serving in july. i made 2-1. pls any one with info about any bank recruting or acceptng corpers. i want to serve in a bank
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by nuli07(f): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2008
@ dianarose :OCEANIC BANK test is 70 questions to be answered in 60 minutes. 15 Maths, Comprehension 10, Grammar 20, Current affairs 15 and business questions 10. Just relax and put in your best. Pass mark is 50% which is 35 out of the 70.
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by nuli07(f): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2008
@ Bob2039:Oceanic bank test is 70 questions to be answered in 60 minutes. 15 Maths, Comprehension 10, Grammar 20, Current affairs 15 and business questions 10. Just relax and put in your best. Pass mark is 50% which is 35 out of the 70.
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by adeham(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2008
I am new in the house. Please, can any body help with the information about the banks recruiting now and their websites. Please its urgent
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by cutieee(f): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2008
oceanic , fidelity, and zenith are currently recruitin
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by speak2me: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2008
wink
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by bob2039: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2008
@nulin thanx o.but oceanic bank test has taken a new format o.i did these last wek saturday!, and it organisd by kimberly ryan.it nw 80 questn in 28mins and anoda 80questn in 28mins, dat making 160questions.tho the questn are easy but also tactical.
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by dianarose(f): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2008
bob2039, u have said it all, its wasnt easy answering 160 questns in just less than an hour.
and the worst of it all was that u are not allowed to move to the next questns and quickly answer it should in case u are not too good at 1st for instance,( u must finish the critical reasoning in the minutes assigned to it before moving on to the abstract Reasoning u think u know better . and if u do u wil be sent out of the hall. so one has to be fully prepared for each segment so u can be sure of passing the test.
ALL THE BEST, I THINK THIS WILL HELP ALOT
Re: Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test by one4love: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2008
It's my pleasure to write you, am Lucky by name male strong looking for a sexy sweet woman like you to be with, please if you are interested on me kindly write me here one_love28293@yahoo.co.uk please when writing kindly drop your personal contact will be necessary for me to reach you.

(1) (Reply)

National Intelligence Agency Vacancies / Vacancy in an Hospitality Firm, VI, Lagos / Parking Lot Attendant Job At Complete Parking Services - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.