Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened (8486 Views)

I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . / Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened / Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workship Sealed In Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by Timcy01(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2013
Lady Mechanic, Sandra Ekperuoh's mechanic workshop re-opened

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JLtTYY9qr3I/UXZcLpKa4UI/AAAAAAABoQs/5l9vyVTkOI8/s1600/ekpe.jpg[/img]

After reporting what happened to Sandra Ekperuoh's workshop (It was sealed by officials of the Waste Water Management and Sewage Board yesterday, the gates of the workshop was re-opened last night around 10pm upon directive of the Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola

One of the governor's aides read about the incident online and called the staff at the workshop to find out the situation of things. On informing his boss, Governor Fashola directed the gates be reopened because those who came to seal them up yesterday acted on their own directives without the Governors knowledge. Great stuff!

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/04/lady-mechanic-sandra-ekperuohs-mechanic_23.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FOqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji's+Blog)

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by tinuolababy(f): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2013
Thank God o
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by lifestyle1(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2013
woman power... cheesy

if na man i no say he go dey kirikiri now grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by redcliff: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2013
better. her methods are too feminist tho. why only female mechanics? i Hope they are only fixing ladies cars there too. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by DonaldGenes(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2013
i once had a chance to date sandra but blew up.....kudos to fashola
amasechi u don seeee
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by ayando(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2013
Hmm,the power of information dissemination. If you follow a good cause, people will get up and fight for u even when u don't ask for it. kudos to whoever effected the necessary action.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by sammyyoung2(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2013
bottom power grin grin grin
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by lifestyle1(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2013
Donalð Genes: i once had a chance to date sandra but blew up...

who are you ? angry

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by ucheheart(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2013
Because it's a woman's world. So they say
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by yuzedo: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2013
Whatever! I ain' letting no damn woman fix my car though! grin undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by kcjazz(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2013
Lessons: Add value in whatever you do and evil people won't succeed at stopping you. She is not just a lady mechanic, she adds value to other people's life and to the society.
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by Achieverbaba: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2013
Lesson: do something unique and you will be respected!

Leave that bottom power thing abeg

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2013
Woman matter..hmnn..
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by kenod(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2013
ayando: Hmm,the power of information dissemination. If you follow a good cause, people will get up and fight for u even when u don't ask for it. kudos to whoever effected the necessary action.

And I agree with you..Linda Ikeji continues to use her blog to promote positive activism. The change this country needs lies in her youths and their empowerment.
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by Okijajuju1(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2013
This is another reason why we are perpetually f`ucked in Nigeria..

So what if she is a woman?!

Was the reason for the closure of her workshop investigated?!

Was there any wrong doing in the closure of her shop?!

If yes, why isnt anyone in jail?! If no, then why was her workshop reopened?!

I'm sure many other people must have had their shops, garages,etc locked as well, were they all open or was it just hers?

Was there a waste management issue with her shop?! If yes, why is she getting special treatment??!

This is just bullshit!! Whats good for the goose, is also good for the Gander.

We Nigerians demand the full unadulterated story behind the locking and re-opening of that shop!!

6 Likes

Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by mojex02: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2013
da power of da social media ...grin grin grin
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2013
After chastising Fashola's policy of taking from the poor online, he has decided to let go the land robbery in this particular case. This is the power of Nairaland. Nairaland 1: 0 Fashola We are nairalanders, we want to be heard! We are being heard. So Mote It Be!
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okija_juju: .
Jobless Babalawo. You just dey buy space (posting empty text) for every thread just for people to feel your presence.
--------------------
Last Bullet: Your customers don dey reduce abi? I fit help you.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by jess5(f): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Good one!
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by mojex02: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
redcliff: better. her methods are too feminist tho. why only female mechanics? i Hope they are only fixing ladies cars there too. undecided

in an artisan trade dominated by men, i think itz not bad after all 2av a lady compete in d same terrain dominated by men, which not all women will want 2venture in...therez nothing feminist about wat she's doing..shez been called to serve...nothing more, nothing less... grin
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by Walexz02(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
You see!
That is why it is best to hear both sides of a story before jumping to conclussions.
Some biggøts here were ranting and saying shíts about lagos state government when the news made headline yesternight. Smh! for some NL's.
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by Okijajuju1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Jobless Babalawo. You just dey buy space (posting empty text) for every thread just for people to feel your presence.
--------------------

huh!!!

Who is this cowfucker?!
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by Mavor: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
redcliff: better. her methods are too feminist tho. why only female mechanics? i Hope they are only fixing ladies cars there too. undecided
I dont see it like that. Our society does not give women an equal chance with a man to be successful, except she is very educated. The belief is that the woman should collect from the man which is very wrong.
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by biolabee(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okija_juju: This is another reason why we are perpetually f`ucked in Nigeria..

So what if she is a woman?!

Was the reason for the closure of her workshop investigated?!

Was there any wrong doing in the closure of her shop?!

If yes, why isnt anyone in jail?! If no, then why was her workshop reopened?!

I'm sure many other people must have had their shops, garages,etc locked as well, were they all open or was it just hers?

Was there a waste management issue with her shop?! If yes, why is she getting special treatment??!

This is just bullshit!! Whats good for the goose, is also good for the Gander.

We Nigerians demand the full unadulterated story behind the locking and re-opening of that shop!!

Sweet!
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
They ask us the youth to setup businesses the poor girl try to do something with her life some depressed govt officials in lagos walking around the whole place looking for who to pounce on for money. For dis raining season thunder go fire all of them.
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
kcjazz: Lessons: Add value in whatever you do and evil people won't succeed at stopping you. She is not just a lady mechanic, she adds value to other people's life and to the society.
that's if they dnt shout allahu akbar and throw bombs!!!
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Dats how my brodas car was tolled away by local govt officials, I parked the car appropriately and went inside a supermarket to buy a drink, came out I didn't see any trace of my car. 2 things in my mind; have I lost my memories that I can't remember if I came out with the car or is dis some kind of April fool. I asked a girl that sales recharge cards and she told me that na council people carry your car, e just be like sey dem dey follow you for back, dem no even wait make you enter the shop well well them don already dey bring out their chains. I went to the local govt office and my car was there , they said I should pay 10K I was so shocked because I can't remember the last time I hold 10k for my hand CASH!!! I called my Broda to tell him the suffer wey I don dey suffer since morning. He said if I no wan die dis month I should beta find a way to bring his car back home b4 he comes back from office. And I hav only 2K with me,and my new babe dey for house dey wait for me, cos person wey carry babe enter supermarket na trouble him dey find. I said ok make una take 1, 500 and give me 500naira change. For where; Even for the past 3days now the guy wey wan go find change nova return o. Na so dis people take dey guy us for dis Festac wey we dey so o. I don't know about your area but any local govt offices in Nigeria na hungry demons full there dey wait for who to destroy in a flash.
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by rozayx5(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
good

at least daftshola has won me on this won
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
life_style: woman power... cheesy

if na man i no say he go dey kirikiri now grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Jobless Babalawo. You just dey buy space (posting empty text) for every thread just for people to feel your presence.
--------------------
grin
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

huh!!!

Who is this cowfucker?!
Now wey I don burst your baloon, you come dey yan 'cowfucker'. For your info, I be 'coweater'.
----------------------
Last Bullet: Jobless & Jujuless Babalawo.
Re: Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened by Okijajuju1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Now wey I don burst your baloon, you come dey yan 'cowfucker'. For your info, I be 'coweater'.
----------------------
Last Bullet: Jobless & Jujuless Babalawo.

You must be an Apka Amu o!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Reduces Cost Of Importing Food By $2bn / Stop Lying Against Ojukwu, IPOB Warns Gowon / Buhari, Governors Meet Over Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.