Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

OOU 2013/2014 Admission - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU 2013/2014 Admission (169125 Views)

Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2013
professor_maths: all oou aspirants are mother fvcking baztards
Would av been better if u were not born, gone through ur posts and created topics on nairaland. And I assert dat u re a failed human specie. Is dere any pleasure u derive from messing around the forum? Can't u just stop being a Deviant? Perhaps deres a hole in ur brain that needs urgent medical attention..cos I do not see reason why an idiot like u would not just watch his tongue and mind his bussiness..hmmmn "if only fools could get wisdom, by merely touching the skin of the wise"..Socrates

1 Like

Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Codedboy95(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2013
professor_maths: all oou aspirants are baztards
pls who iz dix
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by DexxyAlebs(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2013
Info at it's peak here
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by IrewumiO(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2013
Codedboy95: Hello house, pls iz elect/elect engineerinq a competitive course in oou ? Considerinq last year cutoff mark. It was 40 for both indigene and non-indigene.. Pls what would have been the cause for the low cutoff mark? Thanks
.Put ur mind at rest,d reason behind dia low cuoff mark is personally know by Hod,Dean of dat department.U gt ntn 2 wory abt.
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by IrewumiO(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2013
Passing by
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Wealth2mighty(f): 8:26pm On May 11, 2013
professor_maths: all oou aspirants are mother fvcking baztards
I can deduce dt u'r psychologically derailed,& madness is running in ur veins. Though, we all hv d right 2 our various opinions but it should not be 2 d extent dt foul words r coming from us. Professor or whatever ur name is,u don't even hv ur own institution not even an elementary sch & lets c hw u can be efficient & effectiv in ur administrativ work,& here u r condemnin 1 institution wit ur obnoxious views. When it comes 2 calling pple bastards,u should be d first 2 be point at as a bastard,senseless fellow,son of bitch.

1 Like

Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by kunleee(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2013
Yaungdee: @bro kunleee...would love to invite u to a thread I opened which i called "department of sociology". The thread is all about everything that encapsulate sociology..it is a thread where students of sociology and graduates of sociology share ideas about the concepts of sociology in particular and the course in general..criticisms are allowed, while assertions could be rejected if found abstract..welcome on board bro, looking forward to seeing u.
brother,i really appreciate the invitation to the thread.i will certainly check it out..
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by kunleee(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2013
Yaungdee:
@bro..rilly elated that u re a sociologist cos am also a sociologist in view..and concerning ur question, the sun of OOU is rising again because social change has happened to the previous system and all subsystems av been working together for the betterment of d system as a whole..the department is doing great, as u know we d sociologists are d ones dominating the department(psychology/ILR)..if u knw mr Onabanjo, he became a Dr some weeks ago..likewise Mrs omoniyi, now a Dr too..but wouldn't knw why mr Aluko wanna remain a Mr..
well,to start with, the level of your use of sociological terms are really commendable.kudos.mr onabanjo(ok nw Dr onabanjo) came in when we are in 300l,we are his first class then and he spoilt all our result by making it categorically that no one would score A in his subject.He is really tough then but later heard that he too join the causus of arrangement.sociology has alwys being dominating not only in the department but also all over other social sciences.i gbadun mr aluko,i alwys had atleast B in his courses but dont knw why he still at mr level.
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2013
kunleee: well,to start with, the level of your use of sociological terms are really commendable.kudos.mr onabanjo(ok nw Dr onabanjo) came in when we are in 300l,we are his first class then and he spoilt all our result by making it categorically that no one would score A in his subject.He is really tough then but later heard that he too join the causus of arrangement.sociology has alwys being dominating not only in the department but also all over other social sciences.i gbadun mr aluko,i alwys had atleast B in his courses but dont knw why he still at mr level.
Yea u write bro, dr onabanjo is such a toerag..wen I was at 100l, he botched the results of my set. But mr Aluko is so fatherly when he comes to teaching and even marking of script..I love the man with his advise and all sorts..
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2013
Wealth2mighty: I can deduce dt u'r psychologically derailed,& madness is running in ur veins. Though, we all hv d right 2 our various opinions but it should not be 2 d extent dt foul words r coming from us. Professor or whatever ur name is,u don't even hv ur own institution not even an elementary sch & lets c hw u can be efficient & effectiv in ur administrativ work,& here u r condemnin 1 institution wit ur obnoxious views. When it comes 2 calling pple bastards,u should be d first 2 be point at as a bastard,senseless fellow,son of bitch.
Hey guess u re applying for Sociology right? If so do not hesitate to ask question about the course so as to have an insight on what the course is all about...sociology 200l...2go username: yaungdee
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Emmy35(f): 11:51am On May 12, 2013
Osu ti su mi oh. Imagine!!!!!!! 1 semester for six months!!!!!! Haba!!!! Only God knows when we will write this exam sef
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2013
Now is the time to start preparing hard for postume, even wen the statistics provided by jamb to the public says the performance of students this year is better-of last year's. We all knw that it is nothing but a blatant lie. I checked the results of over 20 students, and wht I could see was below 180..this is to tell you that admission has now become even more of a "survival of the fittest" where the unfit or the weak is believed to be left out of the system rather dan help and make a social reform..if u re among those that attained 180 and above believe me u re lucky, and its just a step ahead. Having passed jamb is not the real deal, but getting admission is..there is no difference btw a person that scored 280 and still didn't av his/her admission into the university. And someone who failed jamb honorably...if u re applying for admission in the social sciences(pol, sociology, ILR, psychology, transport, accounting, banking & fin, etc) these are wht u need: 2013 current affairs, work on ur mathematics(not technical part, just basics), english lo ba tan..then the sciences shud read dere chemistry, physics..these Words are enough for the smart
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2013
Emmy35: Osu ti su mi oh. Imagine!!!!!!! 1 semester for six months!!!!!! Haba!!!! Only God knows when we will write this exam sef
Hmmmmn ma je ko su e oo..the system is gonna get a balance soon pele.. Wht level and course
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Emmy35(f): 12:47pm On May 12, 2013
Yaungdee:
Hmmmmn ma je ko su e oo..the system is gonna get a balance soon pele.. Wht level and course
100L Political Science
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2013
Emmy35: 100L Political Science
Hmmmm political Animal...am a 200l student of sociology, the great science of society. Wink#
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by IrewumiO(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2013
Passing by! Feel fri 2 ask any question abt science based courses.
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Forzap: 12:41am On May 13, 2013
Yaungdee: Now is the time to start preparing hard for postume, even wen the statistics provided by jamb to the public says the performance of students this year is better-of last year's. We all knw that it is nothing but a blatant lie. I checked the results of over 20 students, and wht I could see was below 180..this is to tell you that admission has now become even more of a "survival of the fittest" where the unfit or the weak is believed to be left out of the system rather dan help and make a social reform..if u re among those that attained 180 and above believe me u re lucky, and its just a step ahead. Having passed jamb is not the real deal, but getting admission is..there is no difference btw a person that scored 280 and still didn't av his/her admission into the university. And someone who failed jamb honorably...if u re applying for admission in the social sciences(pol, sociology, ILR, psychology, transport, accounting, banking & fin, etc) these are wht u need: 2013 current affairs, work on ur mathematics(not technical part, just basics), english lo ba tan..then the sciences shud read dere chemistry, physics..these Words are enough for the smart

noted!
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Forzap: 12:41am On May 13, 2013
Yaungdee: Now is the time to start preparing hard for postume, even wen the statistics provided by jamb to the public says the performance of students this year is better-of last year's. We all knw that it is nothing but a blatant lie. I checked the results of over 20 students, and wht I could see was below 180..this is to tell you that admission has now become even more of a "survival of the fittest" where the unfit or the weak is believed to be left out of the system rather dan help and make a social reform..if u re among those that attained 180 and above believe me u re lucky, and its just a step ahead. Having passed jamb is not the real deal, but getting admission is..there is no difference btw a person that scored 280 and still didn't av his/her admission into the university. And someone who failed jamb honorably...if u re applying for admission in the social sciences(pol, sociology, ILR, psychology, transport, accounting, banking & fin, etc) these are wht u need: 2013 current affairs, work on ur mathematics(not technical part, just basics), english lo ba tan..then the sciences shud read dere chemistry, physics..these Words are enough for the smart

noted!
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Forzap: 12:42am On May 13, 2013
Irewumi O.:
Passing by! Feel fri 2 ask any question abt science based courses.

guy,wen are u starting ur examz?
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 6:46am On May 13, 2013
Good morning everyone!
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Kunle106(m): 7:04am On May 13, 2013
Forza p:

guy,wen are u starting ur examz?
Exam suspended till further notice
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2013
Saburi and his high-handedness, just hope we start exam soonest. No I'd card and school fees, no exam policy oga o..
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2013
Guys discuss oda issue that dos not partain to 2013/2014 else where mayb u should collet ur faceboook I'd or bb pin and talk dose issue dere let dis place strictly be on helping dis 2013/2014

Young dee,irewunmi forza and oda good work dere is no day I don't open dis tread but dere is notin now to post
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2013
OOU MUST READ

PLEASE IGNOR MY GRAMMA IS THE RUBBISH AM PASSIN OUT U NID AND I SEE SO MANY GRAMA IN DIS BROADCAST BCUS AM HEARING PASUMA WHILE TYPING THIS RUBBISH

AND DIS MESSAGE EXPIRE AND AV NO VALUE AGAIN AFTER DIS WEEK
PLEASE IF YOU USUALLY SEE MY BROADCAST AND DON’T USUALLY READ PLS I USE GOD,JESUS THE KING OF KING,LORD OF LORD,ANGEL GABRIEL,ANGEL MICHEAL ,HERBALIST,AND I ALSO USE MY MUMMY THE ONE THAT ONLY WALK IN THE MIDNIGHT,THE ONE THAT ENTER YOUR ROOM WITHOUT OPENING DOOR OR WINDOW,THE ONE THAT FLY LIKE BIRD IN THE MIDNIGHT,I USE ALL OF DEM BEG U PLEASE READ DIS ONE AND IT MAY HELP UR JUNIOUR ONES OR EVEN U

OYA MAKE WE START READ CAREFULLY BETWEEN THE LINES PLEASE…FOR THOSE DAT FAIL DIS YEAR JAMB,AND LAST YEAR JAMB OR EVEN LUS LAST YEAR OOU ADMISSION THAT YOUR FRIEND IS NOW IN 100 DIS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR U TO BE IN THE SAME LEVEL WITH DEM MEANING THAT YOUR BIN GIVIN ADMMISSION IN DIS SESSION CALL 2012/2013 SESSION WHICH D EXAM WILL HOLD IN EARLY NEXT MONTH NO BE BY FORCE IS ONLY IF YOU CAN KOP AND NO U CAN MIT UP
IF U FAIL DIS YEAR JAMB U WILL GAIN ADMISSION IN 2013/2014 SESSION WHICH IS LATE DIS YEAR OR EARLY NEXT YEAR BUT DIS FORM AM TELLING IS FOR 2012/2013 SESSION MEANING YOU HAVE BIN IN D SCHOOL SINCE JANUARY
AND FOR THE PRESENT REGULAR STUDENT THE SCHOOL FEE HAVE BIN CLOSE FOR THIS SESSION BUT.

For continuation click d link below

http://nairadiscuss.com/index.php/14-education/10-oou-2012-2013-session?limit=6&start=42[/color][color=#990000]
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 3:53am On May 14, 2013
Abayomin70: OOU MUST READ

PLEASE IGNOR MY GRAMMA IS THE RUBBISH AM PASSIN OUT U NID AND I SEE SO MANY GRAMA IN DIS BROADCAST BCUS AM HEARING PASUMA WHILE TYPING THIS RUBBISH

AND DIS MESSAGE EXPIRE AND AV NO VALUE AGAIN AFTER DIS WEEK
PLEASE IF YOU USUALLY SEE MY BROADCAST AND DON’T USUALLY READ PLS I USE GOD,JESUS THE KING OF KING,LORD OF LORD,ANGEL GABRIEL,ANGEL MICHEAL ,HERBALIST,AND I ALSO USE MY MUMMY THE ONE THAT ONLY WALK IN THE MIDNIGHT,THE ONE THAT ENTER YOUR ROOM WITHOUT OPENING DOOR OR WINDOW,THE ONE THAT FLY LIKE BIRD IN THE MIDNIGHT,I USE ALL OF DEM BEG U PLEASE READ DIS ONE AND IT MAY HELP UR JUNIOUR ONES OR EVEN U

OYA MAKE WE START READ CAREFULLY BETWEEN THE LINES PLEASE…FOR THOSE DAT FAIL DIS YEAR JAMB,AND LAST YEAR JAMB OR EVEN LUS LAST YEAR OOU ADMISSION THAT YOUR FRIEND IS NOW IN 100 DIS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR U TO BE IN THE SAME LEVEL WITH DEM MEANING THAT YOUR BIN GIVIN ADMMISSION IN DIS SESSION CALL 2012/2013 SESSION WHICH D EXAM WILL HOLD IN EARLY NEXT MONTH NO BE BY FORCE IS ONLY IF YOU CAN KOP AND NO U CAN MIT UP
IF U FAIL DIS YEAR JAMB U WILL GAIN ADMISSION IN 2013/2014 SESSION WHICH IS LATE DIS YEAR OR EARLY NEXT YEAR BUT DIS FORM AM TELLING IS FOR 2012/2013 SESSION MEANING YOU HAVE BIN IN D SCHOOL SINCE JANUARY
AND FOR THE PRESENT REGULAR STUDENT THE SCHOOL FEE HAVE BIN CLOSE FOR THIS SESSION BUT.

For continuation click d link below

http://nairadiscuss.com/index.php/14-education/10-oou-2012-2013-session?limit=6&start=42[/color][color=#990000]
Thumbs up bro for the good work..lest I forget ur website is a very good deal bro.

1 Like

Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2013
Passing by
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Henroy22: 1:57pm On May 14, 2013
Irewumi O.:
104k for indegen & 123k for non indegen.
for philosophy which subject should I be expecting for the post jamb?
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Decaptain(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2013
Pls wat is d cut of mark of geo.& reg.planing,i scored 194 in my jamb,and i picked oou as first choice,cos i am an indigene of ogun state...and pls wat ar d subject combination 4 my p.jamb,and wat ar my chances of entering 4 dat course?my o'level is complete.tanks
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by IrewumiO(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2013
Henroy22: for philosophy which subject should I be expecting for the post jamb?
English,Current Affair & Gorvernment.Gud Luk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (172) (Reply)

UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread / 100 best secondary schools in Africa / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.