Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

OOU 2013/2014 Admission - Education (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU 2013/2014 Admission (169578 Views)

Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2013
OOU POST JAMB

Please read carefully I use GOD beg u

First my name is abayomi a student of oou 400level accounting am not a staff,sug or class rep am just an odinary student like u so all wat am about to say may be false infomation
And please ignor my gramma i am listening to pasuma while typing dis non-sense
Click on my on username abayomin70 on nairaland and u will see I have been doing dis shit since 2007/208 sessission but I just kind of relax a little bit dis session
OYA LET ME START
Seriously I hate typing but I go try type finish the vc of dis school is realy realy trying I swear to GOD click d link bellow and put only your surname to no if u are a student up to date (www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/students/index.php)only aplicable to regular student alone not partime
Now to post jamb issue a lot of u may not score well I was reading d tread and u not realy talking about d exam only talking about filling d form and d exam date and most of u still tink u are in secondary school dis is a unversisty everytin u nid is in d site d site is not programm or written in greek na english dem use write am (http://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/putme/page/check_date.php) den go to portal all wat u need is dere check ur exam date and be inschool a day before your exam dress like a good humab being wen coming expeciaaly for girl dress very well and dis post janmb is realy going to be difrent from d other oou as bin doing I pray u all succeed and I believe most of u no wen u will sit for your own exam u cam check yours by going to (http://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/putme/page/check_date.php) just no the name of the VC,chancellor and pro chancellor,name of ogun state govenor,deputy govnor,the year the school was found and no more about present nigeria ministers I wish I can help u more but may still come back before d exam
I usually read all your post and just pass by good work youndee,irewumi and oders I don't remember dere name for all dose dat I help to buy d form is now with me I have buy it and fill it is now with me now
U are to come along with your
Jamb result
O level result
What u use and buy d form I mean scratch card
And wat u print out online wish u all good luck
Name--abayomi akinsanya
BB PIN--2A81C5C1
Number--08051401750
Whatsapp--+2348051401750
Facebook--sekzy1k@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2013
Honeyhorpe: Av finally bin admitted in TASUED so Bye Bye to OOU
....congratulation,I wish u all d very best. Go and excel!
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by adeoladrg(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2013
PYTHAGORAS TUTORS
Presents
2013/2014 POST UME TUTORIALS FOR ALL SCIENCES.
Venue: L.T in Mini Campus
Date: This Friday(13th Sept) to Next week Tuesday (17th Sept)
Time: 9am prompt daily except Sunday when it will be 3pm.
For more Enquiry call Pythagoras on 08105117611.
Send these to others.
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Wealth2mighty(f): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2013
Honeyhorpe: Av finally bin admitted in TASUED so Bye Bye to OOU
Congratulations to u dear.
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Eniqurl(f): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Abayomin70: OOU POST JAMB

First my name is abayomi a student of oou 400level accounting am not a staff,sug or class rep am just an odinary student like u so all wat am about to say may be false infomation
Click on my on username abayomin70 on nairaland and u will see I have been doing dis shit since 2007/208 sessission but I just kind of relax a little bit dis session
OYA LET ME START
Seriously I hate typing but I go try type finish the vc of dis school is realy realy trying I swear to GOD click d link bellow and put only your surname to no if u are a student up to date (www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/students/index.php)only aplicable to regular student alone not partime
Now to post jamb issue a lot of u may not score well I was reading d tread and u not realy talking about d exam only talking about filling d form and d exam date and most of u still tink u are in secondary school dis is a unversisty everytin u nid is in d site d site is not programm or written in greek na english dem use write am (http://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/putme/page/check_date.php) den go to portal all wat u need is dere check ur exam date and be inschool a day before your exam dress like a good humab being wen coming expeciaaly for girl dress very well and dis post janmb is realy going to be difrent from d other oou as bin doing I pray u all succeed and I believe most of u no wen u will sit for your own exam u cam check yours by going to (http://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/putme/page/check_date.php) just no the name of the VC,chancellor and pro chancellor,name of ogun state govenor,deputy govnor,the year the school was found and no more about present nigeria ministers I wish I can help u more but may still come back before d exam
I usually read all your post and just pass by good work youndee,irewumi and oders I don't remember dere name for all dose dat I help to buy d form is now with me I have buy it and fill it is now with me now
Jamb result
O level result
Name--abayomi akinsanya
BB PIN--2A81C5C1
Number--08051401750
Whatsapp--+2348051401750
Thankx AB
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Shane95(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2013

OYA LET ME START
Jamb result
O level result
Name--abayomi akinsanya
BB PIN--2A81C5C1
Number--08051401750
Whatsapp--+2348051401750
tnx bros
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Shane95(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
Honeyhorpe: Y
i want to study architecture no computer sci edu
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by DexxyAlebs(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
dis dudes no gri drop phone na nairaland dem. dey better go read u. must by score less Dan. 20 o
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by IrewumiO(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2013

OYA LET ME START
Jamb result
O level result
Name--abayomi akinsanya
BB PIN--2A81C5C1
Number--08051401750
Whatsapp--+2348051401750
gud wrk bro.
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
DETAILS OF THE SCREENING
DATE FACULTIES AND COLLEGES/
PROGRAMMES VENUE TIME
Wednesday,
18th
September,
2013 Law, Arts, Arts/Education Main
Campus,
Ago-Iwoye 9.00 a.
m.
Thursday,
19th
September,
2013 Science, Science/Education,
Egineering&Technology, Agricultural
Sciences Main
Campus,
Ago-Iwoye 9.00 a.
m.
Friday,
20th
September,
2013 Medicine, Pharmacy, Basic Medical Sciecnes Main
Campus,
Ago-Iwoye 9.00
a.m.
Saturday,
21st
September,
2013 SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES –
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Mass
Communciation, Geogrpahy and Regional
Planning (SMS), Tranport Planning
Management, Social and Management
Sciences/ Education. Main
Campus,
Ago-Iwoye 9.00
a.m.
Monday,
23rd
September,
2013 SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES –
Business Administration, Economics,
Political Science/ Public Administration,
Sociology/Industrial and Labour Relations,
Psychology Main
Campus,
Ago-Iwoye 9.00
a.m.
Candidates are expected to check the OOU website at
www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng or Admission portal @
http://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/putme and click on
CHECK DATE for verification of their venue,
examination date and time.
Please note that, candidates need to have earlier
completed and submitted the on-line application for
admission, paid the required FEE and collected a
Scratch card to qualify to be scheduled for the Post-
UTME Screening.
Candidates are advised to undertake the CBT ONLY
ONCE and adhere strictly to their schedules (Day of
Exam). Candidates are also advised to ONLY visit the
University website for information on admission.
Each candidate should bring along the
following to the venue of the screening:
i. A printout of 2013/2014 P-UTME Exam Pass @
CHECK DATE on http://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/
putme .
ii. A printout of your Application for Admission
iii. Evidence of payment of Admission Application (Bank
Teller, Scratch Card)
iv. UTME Result Slip
v. O’level Results (SSCE/NECO)
Candidates are expected to arrive at the screening
venue an hour before the commencement of the
exercise.
Candidates for late Registration can register
on the day of the examination.
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2013
Gud morning ppl!
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by hezzykelly: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2013
for your postume tutorials,past questions and answers,accomodations for your exam and if you need help concerning your admissions contact me on 08105084208
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Godsown4: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2013
Pls im coming frm ph and i need a good guy that will help me with a day accommodation. I don't have where to sleep. God's blessing awaits you all. luv u all. Reach me on 08064997961.Thanks
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Honeyhorpe(f): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: ....congratulation,I wish u all d very best. Go and excel!
Thankz
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by kolidave: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
What do they need o'level results for on the day of Putme? Na interview or registration dem wan do after d exam ni?funi. Abeg evidence of payment don lost ooo,any ideas/help
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Luvvy01(f): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Am goin 4 law buh i mistakenly register agric instead of eco in my o'level result won't i b affected?plz i nid d ansa urgently
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Samoranopapa(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Luvvy01: Am goin 4 law buh i mistakenly register agric instead of eco in my o'level result won't i b affected?plz i nid d ansa urgently
i too am also going 4 law dis ur issue is some ow to me i think u will av to sit 4 economics
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Luvvy01(f): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
i ofa eco n av gud grade buh i dn't fil it in my formi ofa eco n av gud grade buh i dn't fil it in my formi ofa eco n av gud grade buh i dn't fil it in my form
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Luvvy01: Am goin 4 law buh i mistakenly register agric instead of eco in my o'level result won't i b affected?plz i nid d ansa urgently
If am right u actually did economics in ur ssce but u didn't include it in the form u filled? U did filled agric instead of eco rih?..there is only one solution for that and this requires quick action..I advise u travel down to skul latest monday, go straight to main campus(ps).apply to the ICT centre and lodge ur complaint..make sure u tell any attendant u meet that u mistakenly omitted economics while u filled agric.- assure ur the error wud be corrected immediately..
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Am sorry if av not been giving quick response to ur questions.its nt rilly my fault there has been power outtage here for the past 6 days. The reason av nt been getting on so frequently..u can always ask any question here 08095906118
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2013
Good morning ppl!
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by DexxyAlebs(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2013
morning here
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Luvvy01(f): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
is eco dat impt 4 law aspirant?
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by kunleee(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
u guys shld stop qouting long post. Jst @the poster.
Wish the aspirants success in d exams.
@Ab,dexxyalebs,longtime hw has ur holiday bn.
Youndee,irewunmi et al kudos to u guys.thnks for tht quick notice abt d re-schedule..
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by DexxyAlebs(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
wetin man go do
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Luvvy01: is eco dat impt 4 law aspirant?
Didn't say tat o, u said u wanted economics to be on ur slip instead of agric wudnt knw why u wanted it on it...but if nt oda reason dan for admission just leave it dat way eco is no big deal

1 Like

Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
praise the lord with me pals....Unilorin has offered me admission.....am so happy....wish u guys all d very best too.
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by adesinadam(m): 12:59am On Sep 15, 2013
Congratulations, am so happy 4 u
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Shane95(m): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: praise the lord with me pals....Unilorin has offered me admission.....am so happy....wish u guys all d very best too.
congratz buh stil do ur oou post ume itz an advice 4 ur own gud
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Shane95(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2013
doz doin dia exams on d 18th can u plz post d subjects u wrote d exam on coz me dy read lyk 7 subjcts o

1 Like

Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2013
Happy sunday ppl!
Re: OOU 2013/2014 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2013
Happy new week ppl!

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (172) (Reply)

UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread / 100 best secondary schools in Africa / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.