Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,754 members, 7,840,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Couple Convicted For Trying To Smuggle Nigerian Baby - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Couple Convicted For Trying To Smuggle Nigerian Baby (11005 Views)

Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa / PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Convicted For Trying To Smuggle Nigerian Baby by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
looking at the wife's name she may be african - its a pity i'm sure they had already booked their slot in church to do baby dedication after 20 years of waiting - KMT!!
Re: Couple Convicted For Trying To Smuggle Nigerian Baby by Abrantie: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
tpia@:
is the baby white?

I was waiting for an intelligent question and I found it.

The only question that went through my mind when I was reading the article was, "there's no way they could fool BHC officials with a black baby so why even try?".
Re: Couple Convicted For Trying To Smuggle Nigerian Baby by Abrantie: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
cotton101: looking at the wife's name she may be african - its a pity i'm sure they had already booked their slot in church to do baby dedication after 20 years of waiting - KMT!!

So the baby is mixed/bi-racial? Well, that's a possibility.

May be their ages or personal circumstances gave them up.
Re: Couple Convicted For Trying To Smuggle Nigerian Baby by billyG(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
The million pounds question is was they jailed in nigerian prison
Re: Couple Convicted For Trying To Smuggle Nigerian Baby by DisGuy: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
billyG: The million pounds question is was they jailed in nigerian prison

The Billion Pound question is who is the real owner of the baby? and why weren't they arrested in Nigeria
which court/lawyer signed the birth certificate ?
Re: Couple Convicted For Trying To Smuggle Nigerian Baby by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
cotton101: looking at the wife's name she may be african - its a pity i'm sure they had already booked their slot in church to do baby dedication after 20 years of waiting - KMT!!

You are right, the wife is reportedly from Calabar and happens to be connected to the well known luminary mentioned here.

It is actually quite sad to read of a couple who appear to have dedicated their lives to the pursuit of welfare programs for others getting entangled in a web of deceit like this.

While it is hard to find an acceptable excuse for their actions, my informed guess is that the allure of parenthood simply became irresistible at a point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Propaganda (Pictures) / Gov. Ibikunle Amosun And Godwin Emefiele Lead Stakeholders To Unveil Unilever / Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Govts To Create Joint Development Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.