Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

We Are Urgently Looking For Relaible Suppliers To Supply To Our Ware House The F - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Are Urgently Looking For Relaible Suppliers To Supply To Our Ware House The F (1248 Views)

Get Your Building Materials From A Relaible Company / Urgently Needed A Constant And Relaible DPK Supplier / Wanted Immediately!Raw Cashew Nuts Suppliers To Supply In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Urgently Looking For Relaible Suppliers To Supply To Our Ware House The F by kachiibx7(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
WE ARE URGENTLY LOOKING FOR RELAIBLE SUPPLIERS TO SUPPLY TO OUR WARE HOUSE THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS.

WE ARE URGENTLY LOOKING FOR RELAIBLE SUPPLIERS TO SUPPLY TO OUR WARE HOUSE THE FOLLOWING AGRICULTRUAL PRODUCTS IN LARGE VOLUMES.
PAYMENT TERMS WILL BE DISSCUSED WHEN YOU CONTACT EITHER VIA MAIL OR TELEPHONE CALL.

1. PEANUT ( GROUNDNUT IN SHELL AND OUT OF SHELL).
2. DIRED GINGER
3. HIBISCUS FLOWER (ZOBO)
4. PROPERLY DRIED SESAME SEED
5. MELON SEED
6. RAW CASHEW NUTS
7. HARD WOOD CHARCOAL
8 COCOA SHELL
9. GUM ARABIC
10. COCOA BEANS SEED
11. DIRED CASSAVA CHIPS FOR ETHANOL PRODUCTION
12. BITTER KOLA
13. SOYA BEANS
14. CLOVES

Please all enquires coming in should be from serious suppliers only and possible farm owners.

regards.
kachi

Re: We Are Urgently Looking For Relaible Suppliers To Supply To Our Ware House The F by stevenazbs: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2013
Hello,I believe I can be able to supply u melon seeds and hard wood charcol...if u are interested u can call me on 08052181935 for more discussion
Re: We Are Urgently Looking For Relaible Suppliers To Supply To Our Ware House The F by blanklist: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
stevenazbs: Hello,I believe I can be able to supply u melon seeds and hard wood charcol...if u are interested u can call me on 08052181935 for more discussion
some people are clearely st*pid

(1) (Reply)

The / Do You Need A Customise Email For Your Business? / Dried Yellow Corn And Sorghum Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.