Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,872 members, 7,862,929 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA (1450 Views)

Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015 / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Orikinla(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Of course Orikinla graced the red carpet of the 9th Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) held last Saturday April 20, 2013, at the Gloryland Cultural Center in Yenagoa, capital of Bayelsa State.
Here are the exclusive photos of the Knight in Shining Armour with his Malawian beauties Flora Suya (in Afro), one of the nominees for the Best Actress in a Leading Role for her movie "Last Fishing Boat" which won the AMAA 2013 Prize For Achievement In Soundtrack and Thelma.

Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Orikinla(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Orikinla with Amaka Anioji at the 2013 AMAA Banquet hosted by Governor of Bayelsa State, Hon. Henry Seriake Dickson in the government house Yenagoa, Saturday night after the star studded event.
The beautiful fast rising Nollywood diva Amaka won the Most Outstanding Actress award at the 9th edition of the Abuja international film festival, beating established actresses like Ini Edo, Funke Akindele, Nse Etim-Ikpe, Uche Jombo among others for her leading role in Tope Oshin-Ogun's “Till Death Do Us Part” which shot her into the limelight.

Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by cremeandchic: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
Old Man tongue

1 Like

Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
orikinla, i hail o. those Malawian babes, e dey there.
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by tpia5: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
you dont like dark skinned women, or why looking so scary in the first picture and smiling in the second one.

what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
I must say orikinla resemble MOG(man of God). cheesy
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by REMMEI(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
cheesy Agbalagbi!!!..

i've always respect you sire..though i prefer the Ethiopian belles most.
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by tpia5: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
oh, malawi in africa.

for some reason, i was thinking malaysia.
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Orikinla(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Orikinla Mr Tall and Sexy looking like one billionaire prince in my shining white Hausa attire. grin
Just see the starry romantic eyes, nose and lips.
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Orikinla(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
BoboYekini: I must say orikinla resemble MOG(man of God). cheesy
Of course.
They call me Pastor "Awon Obirin".
I minister to women in need of love. grin
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Orikinla(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
tpia@:
you dont like dark skinned women, or why looking so scary in the first picture and smiling in the second one.

what's your point?

Who told you I don't like dark and lovely women?
Must I also smile in every picture?
That is not scary, but looking noble and regal.
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Orikinla(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
cremeandchic: Old Man tongue

Seriously, does Orikinla look older than you?
Oya, show us your photo.
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
Orinkinla, how old are you, dawg?
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Orikinla(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
More pictures coming.
Even Rita Dominic take style brush me for the VIP Lounge of Port Harcourt International Airport, make I notice am. grin
It is not my fault, na Baba God make me so blessed.
As we say in Nollywood, TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY.
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by ideee03(f): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
Orikinla: Orikinla Mr Tall and Sexy looking like one billionaire prince in my shining white Hausa attire. grin
Just see the starry romantic eyes, nose and lips.
Self wash,shaa take it easy....Mr. Tall and selxzy looking.*rme*
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Fussbot: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lwkm....omo I go dey caution my comments on nairaland as 4rm 2dae o..I fit dey abuse my uncle's agemate...erora sir!...(4 sae u be 1 of d black gals ni..u 4 undastand me beta..lol)

2 Likes

Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lol orikinla is looking cute cheesy are you married :p na question i dey ask o,no be say i wan use style toast you o before you start to dey think far o:p
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Orikinla(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Fussbot: Lwkm....omo I go dey caution my comments on nairaland as 4rm 2dae o..I fit dey abuse my uncle's agemate...erora sir!...(4 sae u be 1 of d black gals ni..u 4 undastand me beta..lol)
Good boy.
Come and collect for Lollipop from Uncle O. grin
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Orikinla(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Orinkinla, how old are you, dawg?
Guess? grin
For sensible and wise girls and women, EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER.
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Orikinla(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
Watch this topic and see how it will even attract more views than some slimy topics on the homepage in the long run.
Bad belle no go let dem put this one for front page, because it will only make Orikinla more popular than them. grin
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
Orikinla why you don't like to smile now? sad

[size=1pt]e belike say me too go start my own celebrity topic sef, i also want to be famous[/size]
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by MrCorkLondon: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
..bro can i take the yellow one?tongue
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by tpia5: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Orikinla:

Who told you I don't like dark and lovely women?
Must I also smile in every picture?
That is not scary, but looking noble and regal.

What i think you need to do is post the pictures of your grammys ( real ones, not google), on nl.

Lets know more about you.
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by MrCorkLondon: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
tpia@:

What i think you need to do is post the pictures of your grammys ( real ones, not google), on nl.

Lets know more about you.

Orikinla, bro, please ignore TPIA..she just got out! undecided

1 Like

Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Orikinla(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mr Cork London:

Orikinla, bro, please ignore TPIA..she just got out! undecided

Tpia is Orikinla's number 2 fan.
She was the second to open a thread on Orikinla! grin
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Orikinla(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mr Cork London: ..bro can i take the yellow one?tongue
If you can handle her.
But I will do anything to make sure that she does not fall into wrong hands.
I am the lion and she is the jewel.
Re: Orikinla And Sweethearts On The Red Carpet Of The 2013 AMAA by Orikinla(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
fellis: Orikinla why you don't like to smile now? sad

[size=1pt]e belike say me too go start my own celebrity topic sef, i also want to be famous[/size]
Smiling attracts even strangers.
Moreover, I don't have to smile to impress anybody.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nollywood Single Mothers / Pictures Of Linda Ikeji At Tiwa Savage Album Listening Party / Photos: Nollywood Actress, Kate Henshaw, Sails The Mediterranean On Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.