Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Be Encouragement From My Testimony - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Encouragement From My Testimony (785 Views)

My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Encouragement From My Testimony by dutchmillionaire(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2008
I graduated 2003 as an engineer,got a sales job offer as a copper while i eventually got promoted to a sales rep. it was tough with a salary of N27,000/mth,but in addition to that,the stress my manager gave me,cos i could not yield to her attitude of falselife just to make it(Wruwuru in sales/marketing job).She made everything humanly possible to frustrate me out of the job.I kept on praying each day before i leave for work. I told God i'll never leave for my manager,i could only leave there for a better job.She ended up ruining my career in the company when her attitude of not maintaining a brand new Nissan Pick-up i was given to run sales and marketing job in Port harcourt and Bayelsa regions knocked engine in Bayelsa with the goods worth close to a million naira a night i went for delivery.To cut it short,the mechanic who was handling the vehicle said it was only God who could have rolled the vehicle on that condition back to Port Harcourt the following day.
My brothers and sissters, I was given an automatic/compulsory leave of 3 weeks after this incident. I was surprised,cos it's strange.I got another offer as a trainee engineer in my field(petroleum Engineering) In Port Harcourt during this leave period for 25,000/mth.It was very difficult for me to take that job,cos i go home in my 4mer company with close to N50,000/mth out of some buy the company good and sell attitude i had to supplement my monthly income.But my everyday prayer saved me.
I was asked to resume work in this company exactly on the same day my leave would end.I put everything in prayer.I went back only to hear that my driver was sacked and a suspension letter was awaiting me.rummour had it that my manager wanted me to be sacked. My people,i had no other choice than to choose the later job.
I started as a trainee Engineer(Research associate) in the company in Aug,2006.my prayer got me promoted into a Reservoir Engineer,January,2007.maybe how God would have it,i got a better offer as a Reservoir Engineer in May,2007.
But brothers and sisters,it is good to have faith in God no matter how the situation may look like.From May,2007 to December,2007, i was paid just twice.not only that,there was no job within these period.I blamed myself for not having a better information about this company before i left the one which was paying me as and when due.That notwithstanding,i still put my whole trust in God. I thank God that for seven months without pay,he provided for me without even borrowing to survive. December,I went for 4 a 4 day crusade in Port Harcourt organised by salvation ministries putting all my worries before christ.I also attended Shiloh @ the satellite church in Port Harcourt including the night vigil.i made a scrifice there too.
To crown it all,i fell sick after the shiloh night vigil.i managed to travel home by 22nd of December,got admitted on that same day.The doctor said i had a low bp 80/50, a dangerous one.other sicknesses were also diagnosed.I was discharged on the 30th of December after a priest prayed for me.

The doctor termed me one who could not die.U know it is not easy to survive that,cos the doctor was not even sure whether i could survive,but God had already marked that as a new begining for me.
I got an appoitment letter 1st wk january while i was recuperating to resume work as a reservoir engineer in lagos. It took me time to make such a decission,cos i already rented a house which should expire by Feb,2009,but i told God he has already started a new thing in my life,therefore,i'm not afraid,cos i trust in him,,i believe he could make a way where there is no way.he could make the dead bone rise again.

Right now, i am in lagos settling in, looking forth for another transformation in my life,cos i know he has not completed this cycle ,cant stop when he has started a move in your life.nobody can close that door he has opened for you.so stay with God cos he can give you that your dream job,he could give you a promotion and he could enable you pass that interview u are awaiting.
can somebody say amen in the house!
Re: Be Encouragement From My Testimony by desaint01(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2008
i hope ur spoken english is not as bad as ur written english, coz that would be a disaster. your whole story was so

disjointed i had difficulties following the trend of the gist.

men u need to work on yourself
Re: Be Encouragement From My Testimony by femiayo(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2008
Hi it is a good thing to give testimony b/c a given testimony provoke another. I can say a lot too I have bn working with a private school in lagos earning less than 30k since d last 2 years but do u know dt from it I got married last december changed my apartment from a room & a parlour to a 3 bedroom flat in february & now im xpecting my 1st child. God is our sustanance & he will see us thru.
Re: Be Encouragement From My Testimony by bob2039: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2008
god is so great.all we need is faith and work.amen brother!

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank: Please Its Urgent / Audit Assistants Wanted! (for A Private Firm) / Job Opening For Ond And Nce Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.