Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Guardian Tortures 12-year Old Girl For Getting Raped - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guardian Tortures 12-year Old Girl For Getting Raped (433 Views)

Lagos Flood Sweeps Away 12-year-old Boy / Shocking! 12-year-old, Primary Three Girl Is 7 Months Pregnant (pics) / 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guardian Tortures 12-year Old Girl For Getting Raped by faceliftnaija(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
The Ogun State Police Command has arrested a guardian, Edwin Alagbaso, for allegedly torturing a 12-year-old rape victim.

Alagbaso, who used razor blade, knife and an iron rod to punish the victim, blamed her for “causing the rape”.

A 22-year-old man, Uche Chibueze, who raped the minor, was also arrested by the police.

It was learnt that on April 15, 2013, had sex with the victim near the home of her guardian located at number 1 Magente Street, Pipeline, Akute.

Chibueze, however, claimed that he did not rape the victim since it was consensual.

He said, “I was at a friend’s gathering when she came to me saying she had spiritual problem and wanted to know her real family. I told her that she should follow me to Solution Church which was nearby and she agreed.

“On our way to the place, I took her to a corner of the street and took off her clothes. I also took off my shorts and I had not fully penetrated when a resident caught us and raised the alarm. I tried to flee but they apprehended me. I explained to them that it was not rape but they did not listen to me.”

It was learnt that Chibueze and the victim were taken back to Alagbaso’s house. The guardian in a rage picked a knife and stabbed him in the palm.

see full details on http://faceliftnaijablogspot.com

(1) (Reply)

Bangladesh Dhaka Building Collapse Leaves 70 Dead / Crusade! Crusade!! Crusade!!! / N'spire Your Callers With Amazing Ringback Tunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.