Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Weird Rita Dominic Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weird Rita Dominic Pictures (33893 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2013
Did she come and complain to you?
Scarpon: she is 36 and not yet married is this a new trend with our celebrities? ?

1 Like

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2013
Your point being?
Osahon7: I dont like her..i heard she is still single?
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Flygerian1(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2013
dridowu: ds is trash..............................does not add to human value
Ah taya o!
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by oluking: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2013
Coldfeet: Pls go to romance section and click on create new topic! Posting this in another persons post is rude! Unless u intentionally want to derail this thread which might earn u a ban! One advise I'd like to give u is FORGET THEM BOTH!! If u can't well look for the nearest transformer and give it a nice sloppy french kiss!!!

Kia Sista you harsh ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Tamuagro: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2013
splashbaby: But she is beautiful ooo sorry for derailing.
wish wish.......
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Chibykeze: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2013
991: .
she z sexy nah..wats weird there ..gush!!..waste of g.b
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by kingsleyrobert(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2013
winkshe luks kul
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2013
sanb: Your point being?
.......she shuld be busy huntin for a husband instead of snapin weird pics..she is 38 nd still single;her mate in matrimonial homes already hav 3 children
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2013
Cut her some slack....I'm sure she already knows that…hence, no need to make it more obvious….
Osahon7:
.......she shuld be busy huntin for a husband instead of snapin weird pics..she is 38 nd still single;her mate in matrimonial homes already hav 3 children
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by fairygeh(f): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2013
. So you dnt like her just because she is still single?make she commit suicide?did she tell u she is unhappy.some pple in marriages actually wish they are single.aint u just a very daft person?

1 Like

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by neksummi(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2013
I don't see anything weird in the pictures.
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by IYANGBALI: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2013
go marry am now abi you no get prik?

1 Like

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Artistree: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2013
Scarpon: she is 36 and not yet married is this a new trend with our celebrities? ?
It breaks my heart when I c peeps talk like dis. I mean, wat is it wit u guys & marriage? Does it guarantee salvation or happiness? How many celebrities have been married witout stayn so? Even God d originator of marriage neva forces his servants 2marry, y wd any1 get it as a contract? She's 39 o or even 70 & single, wat concerns u? Do u know how old u'd be b4 yu marry? Is it by force?

3 Likes

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: go marry am now abi you no get prik?
Sorry dude...i dont DO left-overs
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Blackgold09(f): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2013
see marriage is not a do or die thing in dis world, so if u no like as she never marry go marry her na.

1 Like

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by churific(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2013
She did advise young girls not to "allow their boyfriend take their unclad pictures." What she meant was for them to take it themselves or a get professional photographer to take it so that they can capture their best angles.
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by vickysmilez(f): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2013
Coldfeet: Pls go to romance section and click on create new topic! Posting this in another persons post is rude! Unless u intentionally want to derail this thread which might earn u a ban! One advise I'd like to give u is FORGET THEM BOTH!! If u can't well look for the nearest transformer and give it a nice sloppy french kiss!!!
LMAO! grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by vickysmilez(f): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
Artistree:
It breaks my heart when I c peeps talk like dis. I mean, wat is it wit u guys & marriage? Does it guarantee salvation or happiness? How many celebrities have been married witout stayn so? Even God d originator of marriage neva forces his servants 2marry, y wd any1 get it as a contract? She's 39 o or even 70 & single, wat concerns u? Do u know how old u'd be b4 yu marry? Is it by force?
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by vickysmilez(f): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
Igholize: Akunakuna... Ashawoo
my friend shaaaaaaaarap angry

1 Like

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by sammmiey1: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by sammmiey1: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
Keep posing 4pictures,I pity ur life menopause is prolly around the corner,I know tons of ladies here wud cover up 4u!!Naija celebs sha,#shior#
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by babylast(f): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
so, what if she is singe, is that y u dont like her?
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by slimshadie(f): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
kiss wink9ce pix rita.
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Dreal1247: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
ItsModella:
what is it with you guys and marriage? did she tell you she's not happy being single? marriage is not all there is to this life...haba!!

@Topic, does she look unclad to you? for all we know she might be putting on something. You can't use a half picture to judge her.

We are gradually loosing sense of moral judgement. DO THOSE PICTURES APPEAR DECENT ENOUGH FROM SOME1 THAT WAS COUNSELLING THE YOUNG GIRLS ON PICTUIE TAKING?
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Beync(f): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
people still think one cannot live a fulfilled happy life without getting married specially a woman. SMH
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by joanana(f): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2013

Na crime to remain single at her age!!!! abeg go hug transformer jare!!! angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Mrchurn: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Few Days ago, Rita Dominic took to social media to advise young girls not to allow their
Boyfriend take their Unclad Pictures.
Its highly ironic to see the this kind of Pictures of the so called Councillor. Has she swallowed her word? Anyway, time will tell *Wink*
Sometimes is difficult to really practice what You preach! I guess she forgot her message to young girls!
Source:>>>
http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/04/is-rita-domic-going-alright-pictures.html
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
Is this what Make-ups does to people? undecided
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Donlouise(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
na every naija celeb u no like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Lagos Be Clean Again? - Kate Henshaw Calls Out Lagos State Government. / Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress / Throwback Photo Of Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.