Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) (46152 Views)

The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) / Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by brixton: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2013
dat Nuella chic is cool doe... wont mind playn around her chest
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by neksummi(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2013
Doing it for their money. No probs.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by great063(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2013
O boy! See skulls.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by 9jageek: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2013
ugly skulls
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Jobos(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
Guys iRETI Doyle also cut her hair in Sitanda

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by ayodot(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
from now on I no go dey look face befriend girl again. Na the asset wey she get Na the the koko, no shore off shore dichotomy

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by madjune(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
Harmvirus: you didn't put Queen Nwokoye.she cut her hair for that Ada mbano movie
WELL, QUEEN NWOKOYE ISN'T AS POPULAR AS THE ONES MENTIONED. SHE MISS THE BOAT.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by jdula: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
Oge luks lyk Birdman
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Chanchit: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
Na Mercy Jonhson worse pass, cos she no fine before.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by onila(f): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju:
grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by theripper3: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
With 6K, I fit pay for my babe bald hair for 2yrs sef instead of all dis Peruvian, Bolivian and jordanian hair. Babes should b considerate and go bald once a while.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
NGOZI EZEONU ALSO DID THAT.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju:
LWKMD
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by patostation(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
Omen100: ONLY THE GODS CAN JUDGE.

See Mrs OBLONG!
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Yankee01: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
We hear say many don do am. But Aw many don get 5m to do so......Carry Go Babe!!!
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by ahiarah: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
akunjohn: Lawd have mercy!!
Mercy just be lyke d ones wey dey carry sacrifice go Tee. Junction
abi she be like d sacrifice self grin
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by tohirah(f): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
Kulas: Whaoo,so women look so ugly on cutting their hair,does it mean "remove hair and remove beauty".Look at the last(4th) person,she look so ugly.Only the 3rd person still look a bit beautiful after the hair cut.
I think that's cos she's the only one on make-up
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Revolva(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
ehen!!!wetin come concern us....for her poket jare 5milla.....how dat one wan make today wey be my birthday sweet when bar no dey hand
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by idriis: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
WTFshocked na person HEAD be dis

@topic: if not for asz, jugs and hair, girls are UGLY mehngrin
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by idriis: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Jbgurl: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
also,faithia balogun in makomi and onyeka onuwenu in conspiracy.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by ppness(f): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
alpha conde: Chika ike be like confessed but yet to be delivered witch
Nldas u pple wil neva seiz 2 amuse me. Weneva am feeln lonely, openin Nl becomes my companion b|c I must definatly laugh.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
the_ripper3: With 6K, I fit pay for my babe bald hair for 2yrs sef instead of all dis Peruvian, Bolivian and jordanian hair. Babes should b considerate and go bald once a while.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
tohirah: I think that's cos she's the only one on make-up
True though the make up is even way too much.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
Chai... THESE GIRLS ARE UGLY....

except anita josephine.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Crixina(f): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
ppness: Nldas u pple wil neva seiz 2 amuse me. Weneva am feeln lonely, openin Nl becomes my companion b|c I must definatly laugh.
true talk.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by jasper7(m): 12:16am On Apr 25, 2013
some sh*t dude here said that Hollywood can use video editing to make hair look invisible. And am like. WTF angry ever heard of a bald cap?? if you haven't please google is free and easy to use. the problem with our movie industry is that we are not yet ready to develop. If you know how much visual/video effects cost you won't blame them for not even trying because if naija movies turns out to be N2500 for one, nobody will buy, which will mark the final burial of the industry. we are getting what we pay for, so dont complain
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by ini4brandon(m): 5:51am On Apr 25, 2013
Afam4eva: The first person to do it that i can remember is Alex Lopez. That was around 2002 or 2003.

I think Stella Damasus also did it in one widow movie like that.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by kelemagic: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

I think Patience Ozokwo as well has done it..

Thats just to show you how far behind Nollywood is, if na Hollywood, custume and make-up crew for done find way around this matter.

Very soon we go read 'Emeka Ika paid 15million to cut of leg for a movie'..
grin
Okija_juju:

I think Patience Ozokwo as well has done it..

Thats just to show you how far behind Nollywood is, if na Hollywood, custume and make-up crew for done find way around this matter.

Very soon we go read 'Emeka Ika paid 15million to cut of leg for a movie'..
Word ur surly on point
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Uwakuwak(f): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2013
Cha cha Eke is in the list.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by TheCodedDuo: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
That's why we have something known as 'bald cap'they really ddnt need to actually cut their hair!

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' / Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's / "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.