Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo (40679 Views)

Airtel Now Give 5 Times The Value Of Every Recharge Made / Get 5 Mb Daily From Mtn For 5 Naira / How Can Someone Transfer Credit On Glo Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by zaysmet: 8:56am On May 05, 2013
undecided\[color=#990000][/color]
Ya'll should stick to whateva plan u are on rtyt now. Glo big5 is not all that.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by omot3: 6:36am On May 07, 2013
Lol.... no charm can make u opt out GBAM... funny though
luluosas:
Na so jare
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2013
omo t: Lol.... no charm can make u opt out GBAM... funny though
It's not a funny thing at all. Think about having any free amount of data volume with zero naira in your account then, think of Glo G-BAM plan.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by OFFIC3R: 3:06pm On May 07, 2013
Rubbish. what nonsense.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by aieromon(m): 5:45am On May 08, 2013
luluosas:
It's not a funny thing at all. Think about having any free amount of data volume with zero naira in your account then, think of Glo G-BAM plan.

Do you have any ideas why the G-BAM tariff is having issues? My FAF calls are being charged either 5k/s or 18k/s and I really don't know why. Most times, the rental fee isn't even deducted.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2013
aieromon:

Do you have any ideas why the G-BAM tariff is having issues? My FAF calls are being charged either 5k/s or 18k/s and I really don't know why. Most times, the rental fee isn't even deducted.
The issue with the F&F numbers on G-BAM is the fact that, immediately you subscribe to a data plan of N1000 and above, you will lose your F&F calling rate on G-BAM. Honestly, I don't know why Glo is dragging their feet to correct this abnormality.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by 2sizzlin(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2013
chineduace: Guys lets do the mathematics here. Tariff plan is 50k/sec flat rate. Get 5 times your air time and use bonus to call any network. Means 50k/sec divided by 5 means you are calling all networks for 10k/sec which is the best(est) in the industry...
isn't that if you'll actually get the 500?
mtchewww, i like glo O, but they've started tasting small sshit, behaving like mtn
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by okgerald(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2013
Are we sure is promo is still on because when i migrated to this promo, all i got was a double recharge and the extra bonus is only meant to last for a day. Even the promotion page on glo world seems to have been taken down.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 6:06am On May 19, 2013
ok.gerald:
Are we sure is promo is still on because when i migrated to this promo, all i got was a double recharge and the extra bonus is only meant to last for a day. Even the promotion page on glo world seems to have been taken down.
Biiiiig 5 plan is a Biiiiig fraud from Glo. You better migrate out now because your calls are N30/min.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by bayodbn: 11:54pm On May 23, 2013
Infinito is the best...
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 2:19am On May 24, 2013
bayodbn: Infinito is the best...
Apart from the N5 daily charge setback, Glo G-BAM remains the best tariff plan till date.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by IdeyVex1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hmmm.................. I wanted to create a thread on the Glo Biiig Five but then I decided to check if others have had similar experiences. I migrated to the glo Biig five and it was my worst mistake ever. I recharged N500 and all I got was N100 calls to all networks and N600 glo to glo. All the other so-called credit were not usable. And worse, the tariff was 50k per sec shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I engaged glo customer care and I asked why there was no information on the billing plan of the biig five and what its advantage was and the lady who was responding immediately shut down on me. If Glo does not work on this, they would lose customers starting with me. This is the last time I will recharge my glo line.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by Jamb2016Expo: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
yeah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) / Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't / Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.