Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Wha Hoooo.....glo Biiiiig 5 Promotion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wha Hoooo.....glo Biiiiig 5 Promotion (537 Views)

Glo Recharge 2 Stardom Promotion / Etisalat Wasel Recharge Promotion-get Free Minutes Calls And SMS / Glo Sim Registration Incentive Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Wha Hoooo.....glo Biiiiig 5 Promotion by ilelabola(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
Glo BiiiiiG 5 Promotion
In a bid to reward our teeming
customers, we have launched the
Glo Biiiig 5. Glo Biiiig 5 is a
promotion where customers who
migrate to BiiiiiG5 by dialing
*100*7*1# will get 5 times credit
for every recharge done from N200
and above after migration. Yes, FIVE
TIMES!!!!
The bonus received can be used for
ANYTHING you want to do with your
line. You can use the bonus to call
ANY network of your choice, make
International calls, send local and
International SMSs and even browse
the internet.
No Targets
No Delays
Receive Bonus Instantly
Dial *100*7*1#
Recharge N200 and above and get
times value of recharge.
This is happening for the first time in
the annals of mobile telephony in
Nigeria. No network has ever given
so much value for money.
Www.fb.com/basicknowledgeandwisdom
Re: Wha Hoooo.....glo Biiiiig 5 Promotion by ilelabola(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
Beware And Avoid @Glocare @Globacomlimite ­d Biiiiig 5 Plan Like A Poison:-
I beg everyone of you here, to please, run 4/40 from the recently announced Biiiiig 5 plan from Glo, like running from a plague, tsunami and poison.
That plan is the latest FRAUDULENT tricks from Glo, using their poisonous carrot (5X bonus) to track you.
First, no matter how much you recharge from N200 and above, you will only get N240 in your bonus account, with 5MB free data that youcan never use.
Worst of it all is the fact that, all your calls are charged at 50k/sec (N30/minute). You just ask me, why will Globacom become this insensitive, by introducing higher tariff plan, in the face of MNP, why we are clamouring for a cheaper call tariff, even with free on-net calls as the case may be.
Sadly, you will have to cough out N100 to migrate out of the good for nothing Biiiiig 5 plan, to any other Glo prepaid plans of your choice, andN105 to join G-BAM from Biiiiig 5. Nigerians, is that what you need from Glo now? I don't think so.
Why am I saying all these against Glo, the same network I am supporting with all my might and strength?
Yes, I have to warn you people never to swallow their bait because, I have been a VICTIM to the Biiiiig FRAUD called Biiiiig 5 plan from Glo.
Remember, to be forewarn is to be forearm. Thank you and God bless.
Glo - UNLIMITED
Re: Wha Hoooo.....glo Biiiiig 5 Promotion by puskin: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2013

(1)

Blackberry Tour 9360 / Bricked Tecno N3 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.