Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Change Your Thinking Heal Yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Change Your Thinking Heal Yourself (515 Views)

Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church / Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. / How To Heal Yourself Spiritually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Thinking Heal Yourself by bengold(m): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hi fellow Nairalanders

I will like to share with you all something I sent to a prospective client of mine online who had a fibroid and was making inquiry on the efficacy of the product. This write-up I believe will be of a blessing not only to those having challenges regarding their health but also any other challenges be it family, marriage, career, studies, friendship etc. Just substitute or replace the word fibroid with the challenge you are facing. The principle remains the same. Below is the extract of the message.

Well since you know I am pastor, let me offer you a gift. A gift that is very precious. It is more precious than any thing you can think of in solving the health challenge you are facing, it can also be used in tackling other challenges in life.

You must be a Christian and must have been praying in respect of the fibroid. Do you believe that the fibroid can pass-out of your body even without any drug or supplement. What I am about sharing with you is not new. I only want to emphasize on an area that many overlook or may not even be aware of that is very crucial to the healing process - Your Thinking.

The Lord said in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end" Why did God have to “Think” first before giving what He has for you and me? Can’t He just release what He has without “Thinking” first. This is one question that has always crossed me mind as I study is word. Proverbs 23:7 makes us understand that we are the product of our thinking "As he thinketh, so is he". If God “Thinks” before giving and man becomes what he “Thinks” of, it then means there is something very very special about Thinking” or “Thought”. Thought/Thinking is a spiritual activity and spirit is creative. God creates every thing including the things He has for His children through the thought process. Genesis 1:27 says man was created in the image and likeness of God. The likeness of God in you makes you a creator also through your thinking. The thoughts you entertain your mind creates the things in and around you. Each time you think, you create things, either good or bad, and those things manifest as you visualize the thought in your mind. When you think peace, joy, love or sickness, fear always, you attract that very thing or things to your life.

We are like magnet, we attract the things we think about. Each time you think, visualize and affirm the things you think about, you create the condition for the things to manifest. Notice God said in Jeremiah 29:11 above, that the thoughts He think toward you is peace and not evil. God only think GOOD or POSITIVE thing. Many people think evil or negative thoughts always, and unknown to them, they attract that very thing in their life.

Your thinking must be correct and accurate. To think correctly and accurately, you must know the TRUTH. To know the TRUTH, you must be in harmony with the Infinite God and His Omnipotent power. His word should and always be the basis of your thinking. His word is light and darkness disappear where ever the light is because the word is very powerful. Least I forget, watch or be careful of how you think. How you think is very very crucial to the things you attract to yourself. Do not think positive things from a negative perspective. Let me explain. Love Good, do not hate evil. You might be surprise and wondering “Why can’t I hate evil?” I will tell you why. Hating evil can be said to be the same as loving good, right? In reality, what you attract to yourself is not good but EVIL, because hatred and evil are negatives. As you predominately hold these thoughts in your mind, you attract them to yourself. This is what many people do in their thinking that MUST be avoided. They attract to themselves the very thing they hate, EVIL. Watch or study people or even yourself that keep repeating the things or situations they don’t like or hate, and that very thing or situation keep coming to them. Let your thinking be enveloped with POSITIVENESS. No element of negativism should be entertained. Always ensure your thinking is CORRECT and ACCURATE.

To accomplish or receive the healing you desired concerning that fibroid or anything else, I will suggest the following steps to you:

1. Be Thankful - Thank God for everything you can think of in your life - your family, studies or career, friends, things you have and even the ones that are yet to come etc. A grateful heart is always receptive to more and new things.

2. Think Healing - Think good or positive and think Correctly and Accurately in relation to the healing you desire.

3. Decree The Passing-Out Of The Fibroid From Your System or Body. In Mark 11:23 said "..... whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith". Jesus did not say you should discuss about the mountain (problem(s) or unpleasant circumstance etc.), rather He said you should speak to the mountain, order it to leave and believe what you said shall come to pass.

Job 22:28 says "Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways". Believe what you have decreed is established or has come to pass. The bible says "the light shall shine upon thy ways". The fibroid will pass-out when the word of God is directed at the place just as Darkness disappears when Light appear. How it will happen is none of your business. No one knows how seed germinate when planted. All the farmer does is plant and water and sun shines upon it and the miracle begins to happen. You plant and water whatever you desire with the word of God and God will give the increase or growth of that thing (1 Corinthians 3: 6). All you have to do is believe and your body will respond.

3. Visualize Yourself As Been Healed - See yourself as a healed person. If possible, look for a picture of yourself before the fibroid to help you see yourself as been healed and go about with the feeling of a healed person. Sing and praise the Lord and be joyful. This is very Powerful. Have you ever found yourself thinking and seeing pictures of something in your mind, only for that very thing to happen physically and exactly as you saw it in your mind few months, weeks or even days later. If you have, this is the power of visualization that I am talking about. This is how you exercise your faith

4. Affirm Your Healing - Always proclaim "I am healed. I am in the best of health". Never discuss or talk about the fibroid. Just BELIEVE and proclaim you are healed "If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth" (Mark 9:23).

Repeat steps 1, 3 and 4 on a daily basis. Do not think or speak about the fibroid with anyone. Only think healing and affirm your healing. There is no need checking your tummy to see if the fibroid is gone. That can be likened to a man who plants a seed and goes to check the soil every now and then to see if the seed has germinated, unknown to him that the seed has started growing underneath the surface of the earth.

Do not allow the circumstances around you make you feel nothing is happening. Do not act like Satan who goes “To and Fro” (Job 1:7), one minute you are applying the principles of God and next minute you are wavering or doubting if you are doing the right thing. James 1:6-cool says "But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering, For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. for let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways". Whenever negative thoughts comes into your mind, replace it with the affirmation “I am healed”, “I am in the best of health”. By so doing you are repelling the negative thoughts with positive one. Remember, darkness will always give way for light. Darkness cannot and does not negotiate with light. Be persistent and doubt not. Always remember "All things are possible to him that believeth". Surround yourself with people and things that make you happy and be full of life. Take your mind off from the fibroid. See yourself healthy, strong and vibrant. Believe you are healed and you will experience the healing when you least expected it in Jesus name, amen.

If the state of the fibroid is sever and the level of your faith cannot carry you through it, you can try the other options. But please try this principle on things that are less Sever and watch the miracles that takes place. As your faith grows, try it on things that are bigger and more challenging. You will have cause to give to God the more.

I will advice you read this write-up over and over again till it gets deep down in you, to get the import of what I am sharing with you. Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance. My desire is to be of help in time of need to anyone that desires it. I look forward to hear from you in you need counseling.

Remain Blessed in Jesus Name, amen.

You can contact me at BenjaminOlie@yahoo.com or call 2348184147403 or 2348116968410

(1) (Reply)

My Father Not Responsible For CAC Crisis – Prophet Obadare’s Eldest Son / Why Do U Believe In Christianity And Not Islam As D True Religion / Bornagain: What Does It Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.