Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? (66909 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / Juliet Ibrahim Named 'west Africa's Most Beautiful Woman' By A-listers Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by roccio(m): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
Check Out the Arabian goddess! the Queen of Saudi Arabia - Fatima Kulsum Zohar Godabari. A while ago, the world had the rare opportunity of beholding her beauty when she was photographed without her Niqab covering her face. Her skin, bulgy eyes, lips, facial structure...OMG!!! 'A miracle work of Nature'. Click to see some rare photos of her below

WHAO you say? yeah, Me too. lol! - shes got a magnificent makeup artist....i mean who ever it is, that is an unbelievable work of art!

Do you accept that shes truly the most beautiful woman on the surface of the earth?

Thoughts!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ECwQrxdPoEE/UXbHydB6IuI/AAAAAAAABGI/JlcKZH-Jp48/s400/aa.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EnyZNLbknmw/TnO_YaM2d8I/AAAAAAAACPI/_6nnqwee7o4/s400/queen-607920.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-u9kR_1yOJ5k/T1Wsq1NTpMI/AAAAAAAAAeI/v14avjhWmAw/s400/Fatima-3.jpg[/img]

More Rare Photos at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/is-she-truly-most-beautiful-woman-in.html

1 Share

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Arabs! they are exceptionally beautiful people.

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by roccio(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
She's absolutely gorgeous! She sure does love make-up, and she's daring with it.. Don't think she's the most Beautiful Woman in the world!! Buh I can't Deny the fact that she's a Real Beauty to Behold!! Are those Eyes Real?? Love her Nose..Winks

10 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by MrCorkLondon: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
..white womens all way..proofs me point!! tongue
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Coldfeet(f): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lol! grin You haven't seen me so I'll let this assumption pass! Op when u have a pix of her face washed and without all those water colour on pls post it and inform me.

Most beautiful Indeed!! angry

57 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by chymystique(f): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
She is beautiful buh nt d Most beautiful woman in d world not wif dis kind of makeup

5 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by dont8(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Seun(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
I don't know whether she is beautiful or not. What you're seeing is not a person's face but a painting on someone's face.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by gluv01(f): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Seun: I don't know whether she is beautiful or not. What you're seeing is not a person's face but a painting on someone's face.

grin Get a hold Seun...She is beautiful..Just some finishing touch to nature's work was added.

4 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by cashmentor(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Seun: I don't know whether she is beautiful or not. What you're seeing is not a person's face but a painting on someone's face.

True!
coz all I see is just a blend of bucket of precious paint.....
paint wey go reach me take paint Ceiling, walls plus even do small decorative designs on top......

8 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Connoisseur(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
Most beautiful woman in the world based on just the face what of she come get k-leg.
abeg beauty for me extends way further than the face

9 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL. cheesy with less makeup!

88 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by gluv01(f): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Amelian: I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL. cheesy with less makeup!

Me likey babe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by gulfer: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
Amelian: I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL. cheesy with less makeup!
angry angry angry What did you just mouth now? >:

(
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
That am the Most beautiful in the whole Nigeria.... grin.....oops the world , I mean cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
gluv01:

Me likey babe cheesy

Thanks dear for the vote of confidence... smiley...
C'mon guys and babes lets appreciate our own cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Screwface(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
^^^
Ma'am...are those your jugs? Like, really? cheesy
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
Screwface: ^^^

Yep, not artificial but very natural smiley
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Screwface(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
Amelian:

Yep, not artificial but very natural smiley

Cool. Really cool they are.

But you need to give them some 'breathing space' out there, you know? cheesycheesy
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by willienaji: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
SHE IS WELL MADE UP. I DONT KNOW ABOUT BEAUTIFUL. THAT WILL BE UNTIL WE SEE HER WITHOUT MAKE UP.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Gudiza(m): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
Beautiful ?? .... sure , Most Beautiful ?? .... errh!

anyone notice the spot above her left lip is inviscible in the 3rd pic.

Queeny, before you contest this category , please kindly wash off that bucket of paint.

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Gudiza(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
Screwface: ^^^

Hehe, bobbi reach neck.. grin
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
Beauty to Behold
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
[quote author=Gudiza]

Hehe, bobbi reach neck.. ;

Neck ke? sad
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Beauty to Behold

You are on point smiley....
Winning winning winning...........
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by sticlestm(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
grin yeah. shes beatiful no doubt, but that doesnt mean shes the most beatiful in the world, abeg!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Scarpon(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
arabian girls are beautiful no doubt and thick too
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by GeneralJ(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
WTf, the most beautiful woman koo, this one that has paint her face, abeg show me picture w/out painted face then i'll look mtcheww i know people that look better than this without painted face....She might be able to get a job with julius berger with her professional painting skills
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by chymystique(f): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
Gudiza:

Hehe, bobbi reach neck.. grin
grin

grin cheesy... Lmao.. Na PUSH UP BRA thangz wink
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by tpia5: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
we're yet to see the authentic picture of the guys who were deported from saudi for being too handsome.

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Jazmyne(f): 12:50am On Apr 24, 2013
aanumama: Arabs! they are exceptionally beautiful people.
She's pretty, but it's mostly make-up.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.