Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Addicted To Tom-tom - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Addicted To Tom-tom (6094 Views)

Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) / 10 Surprising Things You May Be Addicted To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addicted To Tom-tom by foxgiovani(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
Medical personnel in the house, please I need your advise. A colleague of has cultivated the habit of consuming a minimum of a packet and half of Tom-Tom sweet on a daily basis. She can hardly do without it but we r not sure if she is risking her health by consuming such qty. She buys in packets and chews it. Please your candid advise is solicited, please.
Re: Addicted To Tom-tom by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tell her that she will soon get pregnant without a man.

1 Like

Re: Addicted To Tom-tom by foxgiovani(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Yomii: Tell her that she will soon get pregnant without a man.
that's an abomination oh. Please tell me you are joking.
Re: Addicted To Tom-tom by foxgiovani(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pls medical personnels in house in need your input on this
Re: Addicted To Tom-tom by ifysworld(f): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
tell her not to worry, because of her cadbury will stop de production of tomtom asap. I hope she won't divert to another brand.

1 Like

Re: Addicted To Tom-tom by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
foxgiovani: that's an abomination oh. Please tell me you are joking.
Inshort, to be more precise with you, she will not only get pregnant without a man but also give birth to twins. The earlier she stop the better.
Re: Addicted To Tom-tom by foxgiovani(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
She said there is no warning written on it that it can be harmful. She takes not less than 1 packet a day and she chews it.
Re: Addicted To Tom-tom by alensbaba(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Will love to know about dis cuz I like tomtom too

(1) (Reply)

15 World Richest Doctors - Pictures **** / A Dead Pregnant Lady Delivered A Baby In The Grave(Photos,Video) / Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.