Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Angels And Our Words - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angels And Our Words (791 Views)

If Angels And Demons Can't Die, What Is The Point Of Their Engaging In Battle? / What You Must Know About Arch-angels And Their Roles / Images of God, Jesus, Angels And Satan In Various Books/Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angels And Our Words by sidespin: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
ANGELS AND OUR WORDS

As I was praying one day, the Spirit of God began to speak to my spirit. He shared some things with me about angels and how they operate in our behalf. He said:
You have been wanting to know about confession and why it works. You have been practicing the Word and putting it into motion. You have been saying what My Word says. Now I am going to share with you why it works.

One reason the words you speak are so important is because the angels are listening to what you say. People think I tell the angels what to do; but most of the time you are the one who gives them their assignment.

I designed them as ministering spirits. They stand beside you daily, listening to the words that come out of your mouth. If your words are in line with My Word, then the angels go to work immediately, causing the things you speak to come to pass. But if you speak things that are contrary to My Word, you won't get an audience with angels. They won't operate on those words. (Matt. 12:8,9.)
Words spoken contrary to My Word will bind the angels. They will back off, fold their hands, and bow their heads. They are bound. They are designed as ministering spirits to minister for you. They listen to your voice, to your words. My Word is My will for man. You should always speak in line
with My Word in order for My will to come to pass in your life. Man was designed to speak truth, to speak his will.

Then I remembered the words of Jesus in Matthew 5:37. He said, "Let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil." Jesus taught that man should speak his will and not bring foolish words into the conversation. Again, the words of Jesus ring clear in Matthew 12:34-37.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. Idle Words — Non-Working
We will give account of every idle word that we speak. In the Greek text, idle means "non-working." We will be held accountable for the words that don't work for us. Jesus placed great importance on the words that come out of our mouths, because the words that come out our mouths get into our spirits (hearts).
In Romans 10:8, Paul wrote:
But what saith it (the righteousness which is by faith)? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith which we preach. He said that word is in your mouth first, then in your heart.
Deuteronomy 30:14 says: But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it. As you speak words, they are carried down into your inner being (your spirit).
Jesus' statement in Matthew 12:37 shows the vital importance of words: For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
If words are that important, they must be doing something! They are not only working for you on the outside, communicating your thoughts to others; they are also working on the inside, building an image in your spirit. Where there is no vision, the people perish. As in water face answereth to face, so the heart of man to man (Prov. 29:18; 27:19).

Images are put into your spirit by words. Words produce images. Angels are listening to your words, so the words you speak should be your will. You were designed in the likeness of God, in His image. You shouldn't speak words that are not your will.
The way you get angels involved in the affairs of your life is by keeping your words in line with God's Word. The answer to most of your problems is found one inch below your nose: your mouth!

The key to prosperity and success in every area of life is to keep God's Word in your mouth. God said to Joshua: This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Josh. 1:cool.
This is where most people run into problems. They let the Word depart out of their mouth, or they really never put it in their mouth. They may talk the right way for a while, but when things go wrong, they say, "Why me, Lord? I don't know why God allowed this to happen. I just don't understand. It must not be God's will." They talk doubt, fear, and unbelief; and they bind their angels from working in their behalf. (Charles Capps)
Re: Angels And Our Words by TarryFour: 1:39am On Jul 08, 2013

(1) (Reply)

HEAVEN OR Hell……which Is Real??? / Ramadan: A Season For Sober Reflection - Orji Uzor Kalu / Pakistani Imam Who Framed Christian Girl On Blasphemy Charges Acquitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.