Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine (16904 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu In A Jalabia At Kinabuti Fashion Show (Picture) / Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet / New Pictures Of Oge Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by cheksloveth(f): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
I love that.
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by Tininitanana(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
fuckluv: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I wonder if they make money from this undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Kai I no fit stop laffin abeg helep me ask am ooooooh.
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by Regiblinkz(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
Haters everywhere
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by mrperfect(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
That is really pretty pictures.
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by ikkkkk: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
[quote author=money-hungry ]uti ode-chukwu.
drop woman bag! ga-y foo-0l.

Help me tell am o. Don't want to conclude that he's gay but am not just comfortable with him carrying that bag.
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by LuluSparklez(f): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
Uti ma man!!!
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
[size=18pt]Uti, can I meet your boyfriend?
Stop being selfish. [/size]
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by DD01(f): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
Handsome Uti
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
They all look nice #:-)
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by Daraplato(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
This Uti looks like a contract killer for the 2nd picture...
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
Trashy like seriously WTF?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers / How To Make Skin Lightening Soap With Black Soap ( Ose Dudu), Omi Ojo, Omi Aro E / What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.