Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys (2271 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim For Life / Airtel 19gb, Mtn Magic Sim, Etisalat And Glo Cheats! Do It Yourself (diy) / Zero Kobo Per Seconds Calls With Magic Jack Plus@15000! No PC required! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 2:13am On Apr 24, 2013
Those guys boasting of setting up a magic sim for, please do not mind them.
I might be using a magic sim to browse, but i will never advice you to get one at this period of time.
Imagine ! Those greedy guys went ahead to start creating all sorts of sites all just to make money from the magic sim browsing tweak. In any moment from now, magic sim is gonna be blocked.
But have got another tweak which am gonna be using when the magic sim is been blocked eventually.
As for me i wont be as greedy like others, if i would be greedy i would have written a long story like those hungry guys.
I wont share it here because they might start using it as another source of showing hungryness, just call 07065360226 for the cheat now and if you like collect it from me free and start selling it, God is watching you. Thanks
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by MrSinister(m): 4:22am On Apr 24, 2013
TeeVibes: Those guys boasting of setting up a magic sim for, please do not mind them.
I might be using a magic sim to browse, but i will never advice you to get one at this period of time.
Imagine ! Those greedy guys went ahead to start creating all sorts of sites all just to make money from the magic sim browsing tweak. In any moment from now, magic sim is gonna be blocked.
But have got another tweak which am gonna be using when the magic sim is been blocked eventually.
As for me i wont be as greedy like others, if i would be greedy i would have written a long story like those hungry guys.
I wont share it here because they might start using it as another source of showing hungryness, just call 07065360226 for the cheat now and if you like collect it from me free and start selling it, God is watching you. Thanks

Am beginning to suspect you

1 Like

Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by splashbaby(m): 5:22am On Apr 24, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

Am beginning to suspect you
hehehe he should have shared it here...at least nairalanders will benefit
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by heskay0: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2013
Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊̅§ 1 Wey U̶̲̥̅̊ sef just do na business strategy, if U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna giv it out 4 free U̶̲̥̅̊ can just drop it here, @ least dose guy's won't arrest U̶̲̥̅̊ on Nairaland nah.
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2013
all, if you are suspecting me then keep doing so.
I can never share it on NL cause the cheat is from source. And confirmed working if you need really use #20 of ur airtime to call me. And if you want to criticise go and buy a magic sim that you wont suspect the sellers
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2013
heskay0: Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊̅§ 1 Wey U̶̲̥̅̊ sef just do na business strategy, if U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna giv it out 4 free U̶̲̥̅̊ can just drop it here, @ least dose guy's won't arrest U̶̲̥̅̊ on Nairaland nah.
i drop it here and you begin to see sales page about it. I guess you will also do that if i drop it here
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by heskay0: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2013
TeeVibes: i drop it here and you begin to see sales page about it. I guess you will also do that if i drop it here

4 W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nah, I got d sim 4 free around Sept last year n am still njoyin it till NW, S̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊ y I  wan mk moni frm am wen I ve guys hu re in2 it n do it @ a giv away price.
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by nani667: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2013
TeeVibes: i drop it here and you begin to see sales page about it. I guess you will also do that if i drop it here
Y will anyone create sales page when it's already here for free...and Y should it bother you if anyone starts selling the cheat...people that call you can still sell the cheat. stop giving lame excuses and post it here if you really wanna help people..cos I'm very sure you're charging people that are calling you. Very dull strategy
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by MrSinister(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2013
nani.666:
Y will anyone create sales page when it's already here for free...and Y should it bother you if anyone starts selling the cheat...people that call you can still sell the cheat. stop giving lame excuses and post it here if you really wanna help people..cos I'm very sure you're charging people that are calling you. Very dull strategy

as in, extremely dull strategy
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
Guys na by force to drop it, i'll be expecting testimonies from those that called for it any time from now. Thanks for the PROTEST
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
heskay0:

4 W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nah, I got d sim 4 free around Sept last year n am still njoyin it till NW, S̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊ y I  wan mk moni frm am wen I ve guys hu re in2 it n do it @ a giv away price.
This is not MAGIC SIM TWEAK which you started using since last yr read the post wela and stop typing wash here.
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2013
Kudos to the guys that holla @ ME on whatsapp. I feel them.
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by ceejay80s(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2013
TeeVibes: Kudos to the guys that holla @ ME on whatsapp. I feel them.
oga dat thing wey u give me no work
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
ceejay80s: oga dat thing wey u give me no work
How would you expect it to work when you dont coperate and you're trying to play too smart am i a mumu ?, wait for those who cooperated and read their testimonies. There is still røom 4 others
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by ceejay80s(m): 2:59am On Apr 28, 2013
TeeVibes:
How would you expect it to work when you dont coperate and you're trying to play too smart am i a mumu ?, wait for those who cooperated and read their testimonies. There is still røom 4 others
guy, u are a thief, u no smart at all, i resemble aboki?. @everybody, this guy is a scammer
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by MrSinister(m): 3:03am On Apr 28, 2013
ceejay80s: guy, u are a thief, u no smart at all, i resemble aboki?. @everybody, this guy is a scammer

Thanks for letting us know
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2013
ceejay80s: guy, u are a thief, u no smart at all, i resemble aboki?. @everybody, this guy is a scammer
Do you call me a scammer, you'd better swallow it, i wonder what have scammed you of. All i knw is by Tuesday those i gave the stuf wil flood here with their testimonies and u will fail for trying to soil my name
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2013
when i say the stuff, dont quote me wrong. I mean the real öne
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by overdrive(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2013
BoSs sent u a msg on whatsapp this morning still waiting.
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2013
overdrive: BoSs sent u a msg on whatsapp this morning still waiting.
replied jawe, this guys d vex me
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by stpat1(m): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2013
From what I see you writing op, it only shows that you are trying to extort people. So that makes me wonder why you are trying to bastardise those that charged when you are also doing same.

You sound more hungry to me.
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2013
stpat1: From what I see you writing op, it only shows that you are trying to extort people. So that makes me wonder why you are trying to bastardise those that charged when you are also doing same.

You sound more hungry to me.
na u knw o
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2013
chk dis haterz

Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by overdrive(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dis guy na thief
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
overdrive: Dis guy na thief
who is the thief. This is Naija guys for real.
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by splashbaby(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2013
TeeVibes: who is the thief. This is Naija guys for real.
Where are your testimonies? We are waiting to see them here...the people who contacted you so far are all screaming scam.
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by TeeVibes(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2013
splashbaby: Where are your testimonies? We are waiting to see them here...the people who contacted you so far are all screaming scam.
ok then wait and see
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by naijathings(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2013
TeeVibes: Those guys boasting of setting up a magic sim for, please do not mind them......

TeeVibes:
this is the dumbest guy or kid i have seen on NL.. first u say free and next you say cooperate.. now u say testimonies and you LMAO.. how much are you trying to make that you have to even call GOD just to convince people?? hungry bastarrrd
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by stpat1(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2013
I swear the guy is even more hungry than I envisaged. To think he evn tried to diss and discredit the others guys that simply came plainly and said theirs is for free is disappointing. You claimed yours is free yet someone that paid you for it have come up to call you a scammer. Meanwhile no one that u claimed it worked have come to give any good testimony. No go find work do.
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by ceejay80s(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2013
TeeVibes:
so i called u and u gave me a fake cheat wey no work, i told u dat i will only send u the recharge 2days after i have comfirmed it, wetin be smart wey i play. I no go comfirm b4 i pay u? I am stil waiting to hear from those wey u dey take make mouth. Or register 2 or 3 username and use dem hail ur self. Arrow

(1) (2) (Reply)

New (without Box) HP 15 Laptop USA SOLD SOLD SOLD / Apple Macbook Pro A1278 13.3" Core I5, 4gb Ram, 320GB Hard Drive-- SOLD !!!! / Own A Decent Laptop From N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.