Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys (2279 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim For Life / Airtel 19gb, Mtn Magic Sim, Etisalat And Glo Cheats! Do It Yourself (diy) / Zero Kobo Per Seconds Calls With Magic Jack Plus@15000! No PC required! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by ceejay80s(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2013
stpat1: I swear the guy is even more hungry than I envisaged. To think he evn tried to diss and discredit the others guys that simply came plainly and said theirs is for free is disappointing. You claimed yours is free yet someone that paid you for it have come up to call you a scammer. Meanwhile no one that u claimed it worked have come to give any good testimony. No go find work do.
i have not paid him o! I wise pass all these hungry small boys wey full nairaland, if what he gave to me had worked, i would have sent him a recharge card, 2-3 hundred naira recharge card no fit kill me
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by nani667: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
lol...oga dey beg for recharge card ni.... This your strategy is plagued with illiteracy.....if you want money why not come out and say it ? instead of claiming to give it for free and yet you're begging for recharge card..... too many hungry people on nairaland. I just feel sorry for the ones that wasted their time and credit to call you. I knew you were a hungry scammer from the beginning..I was just waiting for you to make a fool of yourself
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by dljbd1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
Alright, has anyone actually dealt with this dude so we know if na authentic thingz?
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by rainmaker12(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2013
sme1 confirm joor
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by Habidab: 11:25am On May 17, 2013
This guy is really hungry and he his a scammer and Spammer,thou still learning from some of his oga hackers on Nairaland or somewhere else.so Nairalanders beware.I fall into his trap but i did not just fall but to verify maybe his trick or tweak is working do to the arquement foremost.you can check him and his profile on google.you will have notice dat he has been dubing people of their money.
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by Habidab: 11:30am On May 17, 2013
Anything he promise to send you after requesting for #400 recharge card is fake tweak.he his correct thief.yoruba will call it OLE NLA.intead of begging people you are hungry you are now looking for a way to dupe them na thunder go stike you and your family down.
Re: To Hell With Magic Sim ¡ Dont Mind Those Guys by Habidab: 11:34am On May 17, 2013
If you are looking for a way to dupe people of their fortune,you will always remain the same and will not move forward in life no matter for you do unless if you stop this act of foolishness.guys please a word is enough for the wise and anyone fall into his scam you are on your own ooooooooooo!bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Used Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge For Sale / Hacked Ps3 250gb With 2pads 10games Installed For Sale / Sold sold sold Like New Us Used Samsung S7 Edge 32gb....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.