Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) (40437 Views)

Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono / Kerry Washington Has Ogechi As Igbo Name! / Tuface, Faze, Ras-Kimono Clean Lagos Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by BANGASOUP1: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
normaljenny:

Is Kimono an IBO?
who is he?
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Truckpusher(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
We have seen her.....garri is still expensive lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by sweetnigga(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShymmexLion: Fake bootleg bludclart JA-frikan rasta!! undecided

Rasta fi nuh play wif dem fake puss.yclart rastas fi Afrika, ya noe..

Rasta a nuh real rastas!!

Jah bless!
see madness

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by shegsrules(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
Dis are people who deserve national honour nt some aso rock bed warmers
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by sweetnigga(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shinor: Big Up de original Ras fe years without tears for whoever cares.

Kimono still relevant inna dis time
Memba when kimono dis ah ask

Ah What ah Gwan inna dis ya Country....Ah me no know.
What ah gwan inna dis ya nation....

Now in 2013 we still don't know what ah gwan inna dis we country
gwan na gwan nah.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by rezzy: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
harryme:

imagin fashiola for president and kwankwaso for vice presindent what do you think naija will be like?[color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size]

Hell zone
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by rezzy: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
freechat: Igbo is Igbo.

He is from Delta not Igbo.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by pappilo(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
Big up unu self Ras Kimono and give thanks and praises to his imperial majesty Haile Selassie 1 Ras Tafari!
Rasta happi fi you cah me see seh you have a beautiful Empress and me sure seh ya done raise Empress inna true Rasta way.

Jus last week, I and I a put ya dub plate bout apartheid pon repeat when da ol witch inna Babylon a dead.
All true Rasta mus go out inna worl an broke Babylon down an mek fire fi burn all a dem baldheads.

Blessed

Ras WollyMan
Zion
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
Kimono style it is diff,from rest.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by JisolaMar(f): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
ninja4life: NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP ME! I AM NEW HERE PLS CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO COMMENT ON A THREAD AND ALSO IS THIS REALLY A THREAD OR WHAT IS IT CALLED TANKS FOR UR ANSWERS IN ADVANCE.
NINJA4LIFE

NLanders, abeg, how new can someone who registered on December 14, 2012 & has 8 topics + 13 pages of posts be
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by JisolaMar(f): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
^^^ @ ninja4life, i 4got to add that this isnt a thread its a rope tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
freecocoa: Chei Raski my man, I grew up listening to this dude, a huge fan of raggea music I am.

Even though I didn't quite get\know all the lyrics back then, na humming things dey reign that time grin.

Shey na him sing this song?

African people kee we chi ee ye
We no wan know say e ee2x
Uh wee uh wee, we know wan know say ee ye

(Na so I been dey sing am back then)cheesy

I really like this man, beautiful daughter btw.
You just murdered that beautiful song. It's 'Put a little sugar for me tea'.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by teejayomoalaja: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
Why Popular Etisalat Ambassador SAKA dumped Etisalat for MTN...Read Reason here http:///gJaTv
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Davisgrey(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
SlyIg: Beautiful daughter of a raster!
Rasty mono!!! Beautiful angel!!? lol
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by eaglechild: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
careytommy:
You just murdered that beautiful song. It's 'Put a little sugar for me tea'.
We no want no cake ee...
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by AreaFada2: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
Wota gwan cutie Rasta babe!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by ckkris: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
harryme:

imagin fashiola for president and kwankwaso for vice presindent what do you think naija will be like?[color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Hell! Mend + Massob + Mosop + Ibomites = Nigeria won't be able to sell 1barrel of oyel.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shinor: Big Up de original Ras fe years without tears for whoever cares.

Kimono still relevant inna dis time
Memba when kimono dis ah ask

Ah What ah Gwan inna dis ya Country....Ah me no know.
What ah gwan inna dis ya nation....

Now in 2013 we still don't know what ah gwan inna dis we country

Wahh? Wahh ya say, rudeboi? Gwan?

Yuh JA-Frikans a waan tek rastaman fi rasclart joke, ya noe...
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
sweetnigga: see madness

Bomboclart chichi man..
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
pappilo: Big up unu self Ras Kimono and give thanks and praises to his imperial majesty Haile Selassie 1 Ras Tafari!
Rasta happi fi you cah me see seh you have a beautiful Empress and me sure seh ya done raise Empress inna true Rasta way.

Jus last week, I and I a put ya dub plate bout apartheid pon repeat when da ol witch inna Babylon a dead.
All true Rasta mus go out inna worl an broke Babylon down an mek fire fi burn all a dem baldheads.

Blessed

Ras WollyMan
Zion

ShymmexLion:

Wahh? Wahh ya say, rudeboi? Gwan?

Yuh JA-Frikans a waan tek rastaman fi rasclart joke, ya noe...

....Omg lol.
Mi poor dialect a get mash up. undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
Dutty dutty mindsets fi thread a waan tek rastaman fi rasclart joke..

Rasta luv mi Afrikan bredrins buh rasta fi nuh joke.

One luv, one nation, one black people, and Ethiopia fi promiseland. dun noe.

Jah bless.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
*Kails*:

....Omg lol.
Mi poor dialect a get mash up. undecided undecided

Wagwan rudegyal, wahh ya say?

Errthing bless, yh?

Rastaman gatts luv fi yuh.. dun noe..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by prospero5(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
wink
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by johnwell(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju: Congrats to Nigerias most successful Rasta man.. Pretty Girl he has there, seems like I can see a likkle rasta traits in her.

Rasta Kimo never die..

#Singing: Gimme likkle sugar fi mi tea, Mi no wan no cake

Yeah muan, me feel dis adem song till guan........ Celacia!
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Caracta(f): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shymmez, is that English? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by livebullet(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
embarassed
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta: Shymmez, is that English? undecided undecided

Nuh, girlie.

Rastaman fi speak JA-glish.. dun noe.

English a language fi babylon.

Jah bless
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Caracta(f): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Nuh, girlie.

Rastaman fi speak JA-glish.. dun noe.

English a language fi babylon.

Jah bless
Translation:
No girl.
Rastaman can/can't speak English...don't know.
English is a language in Babylon.
God bless cheesy cheesy

*clap for me* grin
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Shinor(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
Gimme likkle sugar fe mi tea...me don want no cake
From den till now ah beg we ah beg de bigga 'eads dem fe we share ah de cake
Gi we a bly so we can get by
But dem come inna dem Jacket an tie and ah tell de ghetto youth nuff lie

So Kimono ask dem What ah gwan
inna dis we country
But de wholla dem deh dere ah dance Rumba Stylee
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by kenlash1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
Nice pix btw If dis is a new pix d guy looks gud unlike majek dt looks like rvd patient nd me like him dota
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by treasure2010(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
sammy.young:
Cool...is she single
single ko double ni. OLE cheesy
sammy.young:
Cool...is she single
single ko double ni. OLE
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Chinom(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
normaljenny:

Is Kimono an IBO?

Before Kwanu ?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) / Photo: Chidinma Shows Of Backside In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.