Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband (41304 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) / Stella Damasus Is Pregnant For Daniel Ademinokan, Doris Simeon Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by obynocj(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2013
The latest gist making round is that Nollywood actress Stella Damasus has married fellow actress Doris Simeon’s ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan secretly...
According to sources, Daniel Ademinokan and Stella relocated to Abuja a couple of months back in order to strengthen their relationships.
As we speak, the two have married each other in a secret wedding that took place outside of the country.
The lovers who now have several business investments together are living a low-key life in the Federal capital territory.
It all started as a joke when the Nollywood movie producer started a business deal with the single mother of one.
Though they initially denied having an affair, it all came in the open during the launch of their Abuja-based boutique code 55.

Previously, he was married to Doris Simeon and they have a daughter together.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/04/actress-stella-damasus-secretly-marries.html

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by SlyIg(f): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2013
Could this be True?
Where is google...
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by nmagirl(f): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
all lies and besides Doris Child is a boy n not a girl.

2 Likes

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Uwakuwak(f): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
marriage business part 2
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
If news is true then B.I.G shame to stella damasus.
Come to think of it,she must be older than dis guy oh..........###spits on her###

1 Like

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Coldfeet(f): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
Let's not crucify Stella last I checked its the man that askes the woman if she will marry him! If na u or ur sister as a young mother and widow you no go remarry? Abeg free them joor! Abi my lovely Doris tell una say she snatch him from her?

I hope all this is not coming from Wunmi Obe's camp! That chic seems to still be bitter with Stella

3 Likes

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by tpia5: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by SlyIg(f): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
cfc:

You are a pain in the pussy and a very useless person, I tried opening that link like 50 times the outcome is error, you better remove your stupid post before I curse your generation *shit on your head*
same here o
its better he tells us than directing us to a none existing url. Rubbishh...
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Shadydamsel(f): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
Good Radiance [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Allegory(f): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
tpia@:
@ topic

dont know anything about that, they are both adults so it doesnt concern me per se, but I'm more concerned about the body language of that child. She seems closer to the mother.

men (not him) should try to be more hands on with their children plz, lord have mercy.

Your comments are always so dumb like that of someone that has once suffered a mental illness. Anyway, it doesn't concern me per se

6 Likes

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
i reseve my comment till i verify the news angry angry angry angry
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Orikinla(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
[size=18pt]Stella Damasus has always been a shameless cheerful giver of her thing in Nollywood.
Daniel is only having his turn.
Who is next?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
Allegory:

Your comments are always so dumb like that of someone that has once suffered a mental illness. Anyway, it doesn't concern me per se
spot on!! her comments are usually so off-topic and dimwitted, it's unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Allegory(f): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Stella Damasus has always been a shameless cheerful giver of her thing in Nollywood.
Daniel is only having his turn.
Who is next?[/size]

Aren't you too old to be making these kind of comments biko? Who are you to call her shameless for whatever unconfirmed things she's giving or not giving? I guess it comes with being a star sha yet this kinda childish judgement is creepy coming from a grey haired bachelor. Is anyone following you around counting who you give and collect from? Shameful, cheerless giver. tongue

18 Likes

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by funnyx(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
Allegory:

LWKMD grin grin grin una dey fight before?
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by free2ryhme: 2:38am On Apr 25, 2013
old wives fable
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Lucasbalo(m): 3:10am On Apr 25, 2013
Who cares ?.
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 25, 2013
Damascus/damasus lmao cheesy grin cheesy

Funny people

David Mark

Goodluck Jonathan
Etc
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2013
Nollywood ladies and okirika husbands.
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Scarpon(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2013
that guy must have a deep pocket
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by inaluf: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2013
Congrats Stella! Nobody should blame you for marrying the guy if it is true sha.
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Lilimax(f): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2013
One man's meat, another man's poison. Dorris Simeon ditches him or the other way round; Stella Damasus marries him. A win -win situation. Case closed tongue
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Finland(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2013
Fakes news. Stella is married to one igbo guy. can't remember the name for now.
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by sylve11: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2013
Na her cup of tea! cool
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by 190: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2013
who the hell is stella damaturu angry angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai / Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo / Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.