Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband (41315 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) / Stella Damasus Is Pregnant For Daniel Ademinokan, Doris Simeon Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by fpeter(f): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2013
lies!!!!!!lies!!!!!!!! Stella has 2 girls, please verify your stories before posting.
silly!
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2013
Yorubas are indeed doing well.
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by TijaniShakiru(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2013
190: who the hell is stella damaturu angry angry
You mean u dont stella damascus?

1 Like

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by ifyfaith: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2013
DONT BELIEVE THIS
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by icyswit(f): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2013
na wah for una oooo!!!!! STELLA IS MARRIED TO AN IBO GUY . HER NAME IS STELLA DAMASUS NZERIBE. ahhhhh!!!!!
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by ddeola: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2013
Hmm...
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by omo9ja1(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2013
whatever smiley
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by amaechijay: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2013
Stella agaaain!

When did Emeka Nzeribe leave her?

This lady is too classy for all these controversies trailing her.

single person...dual personality
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2013
If its true a very BIG shame to STELLA DAMASUS.But what we heard before was that TONTO DIKE broke the guys first marriage with DORIS SIMEON,so am very confused more on how STELLA DAMASUS hijacked him again.....what are we even saying,will our comments stop all these celebrities from committing more atrocities?...NO.I guessed its their life....
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by miqos02(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2013
and they lived happily ever after. Yoruba says "pasan ti a fi na iyale o n be laja fun iyawo". we shall see
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2013
Story will be debunked in 24hrs time
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by signalpower: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2013
i am a guy, if were to be that Stellla died in place of her late husband, i honestly tell you the husband would have gotten married a long time ago. pls free the lady,let her do what ever pleases her.she needs to be intimate and that is what she wants,
she was not the one that killed her husnband and also she was doing well ,before she married the late husband

2 Likes

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2013
Allegory:

Your comments are always so dumb like that of someone that has once suffered a mental illness. Anyway, it doesn't concern me per se
lol u ar very funny
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2013
Allegory:

Aren't you too old to be making these kind of comments biko? Who are you to call her shameless for whatever unconfirmed things she's giving or not giving? I guess it comes with being a star sha yet these kinda childish judgement is creepy coming from a grey haired bachelor. Is anyone following you around counting who you give and collect from? Shameful, cheerless giver. tongue
lol... This is stil very funny
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2013
am eating yam now

1 Like

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by DJDOLA(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2013
Tijani Shakiru: You mean u dont stella damascus?
dis username sound like one of my bros name at ejigbo
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by smalmata(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2013
Stella is one woman I respect a lot. She really is a struggling mother,trying to give her kids the best life could offer. If this info is true I wish her the best and she shld tread carefully and stil be committed to the welfare of her kids cos they come first.
*Respect Jaiye*
God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Ejine(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2013
Finland: Fakes news. Stella is married to one igbo guy. can't remember the name for now.

Emeka Nzeribe? People wey don divorce since 2010.

The marriage lasted a year grin

Fail.

4 Likes

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2013
stop this rumor before jazz gets involved o, you know nollywood is quite fetish.
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by purposeDiva: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2013
OP if U̶̲̥̅̊ like, turn her name upside down! ℓ̊ stil respect ♍Ɣ stella. U̶̲̥̅̊ have α̇̇ lot of celebrities to write all these rubbish abt, NOT stella. If indeed she took dis step, its because she has weighed aπϑ resolved in her hrt its d best thing for her. So ℓ̊ respect her action. Go look for sm1 else to tarnish.
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by dullassini(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2013
They have their life 2 live free dem like terry g
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Ublaize: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2013
Allegory:

Aren't you too old to be making these kind of comments biko? Who are you to call her shameless for whatever unconfirmed things she's giving or not giving? I guess it comes with being a star sha yet these kinda childish judgement is creepy coming from a grey haired bachelor. Is anyone following you around counting who you give and collect from? Shameful, cheerless giver. tongue
These the kind of replies u wld get from women. From the picture of the couple think the dude is a lil bit young 4 her.
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by khaledchainz: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2013
husband snatcher, dat ow they do when dey see rich guys they will start looking for ways to snatch him from dere gurl frend shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.........................
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Ublaize: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2013
Allegory:

Thise the kind of reply u wld get from women. From the picture of the couple think the dude is a lil bit young 4 her.
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by basadenet: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2013
Finland: Fakes news. Stella is married to one igbo guy. can't remember the name for now.
Try to remember so we can get the true story. We are expecting o......
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Tinkybabe(f): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2013
Ejiné:

Emeka Nzeribe? People wey don divorce since 2010.

The marriage lasted a year grin

Fail.

Are you for real?
@ topic, news is unverified so comment reserved
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by omocheche(f): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2013
Why? why are u spiting on her? holy holy, it is not ur bizness weather she choose to marry her younger brother's mate, it her life and beside the guy in question is divorce and she is a widow, what is ur own? u rather prefer her to be sleeping around or remain single? na una own worse past sef, people like u go dey go out with their best friend's boyfriend or girlfriend. haters go get a life.
Sweetlipkiss: If news is true then B.I.G shame to stella damasus.
Come to think of it,she must be older than dis guy oh..........###spits on her###
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by omocheche(f): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2013
lol...... dem snatch ur own? then na u no fit hold the man well, dont hate the player rather hate the game.
khaledchainz: husband snatcher, dat ow they do when dey see rich guys they will start looking for ways to snatch him from dere gurl frend shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.........................

1 Like

Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by kolamilan(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2013
I taught she was married to one nzeribe ?
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Damascus/damasus lmao cheesy grin cheesy

Funny people

David Mark

Goodluck Jonathan
Etc

Feck you upside down, cameroonian baboon.
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by showgolee(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
abeg make una free stella, if na ur sis nko......................your meat mite b my poison tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband by stevecantrell: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
The power of tube steak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Olamide's 27th Birthday Cakes / 5 Nigerians In "Black Panther": Sope Aluko, Tunde Laleye, Amechi Okocha, Tari / Adunni Ade Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.