Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nigerian Customs Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Customs Recruiting (29958 Views)

Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2010/2011 / Direct Short Service (nigerian Customs Is Out: ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Customs Recruiting by cyonujemen(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2008
Vacancies

March 28th, 2008 CUSTOMS INSPECTOR [SENIOR DECK OFFICER] CONPASS 06  
NCS requires the services of qualified "SENIOR DECK OFFICERS". Please Click on the icon  at the end of the title (in bold above) to download the eligibility and required documents. If you fit the requirements please click on the Apply Now! Link , Apply Now!,

March 28th, 2008 ASSISTANT GRADE II [DECK STAFF] CONPASS 04  
NCS requires the services of qualified "DECK STAFFS". Please Click on the icon  at the end of the title (in bold above) to download the eligibility and required documents. If you fit the requirements please click on the Apply Now! Link , Apply Now!,

March 28th, 2008 DRIVERS  
NCS requires the services of qualified "DRIVERS". Please Click on the icon  at the end of the title (in bold above) to download the eligibility and required documents. If you fit the requirements please click on the Apply Now! Link , Apply Now!,
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by cyonujemen(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2008
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by ogelycious: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2008
hi nairalanders,

wen is the closing date? i mean?
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by orifu: 1:21pm On May 10, 2008
hello please i will like to know when is the closing date of the custom recruiment
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by chudez88: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2011
Yes the closing date is this April as Viglen said, so you need to hurry, apply here: http://graduatejobs360.com/nigeria-customs-service-recruitment-2011.html - This Job is the bomb
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by humebuloe: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
But this is the message I got from the site: This web site is temporarily under construction.
Be sure to check back shortly.

So what could be wrong?
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by chudez88: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2011
humebuloe:

But this is the message I got from the site: This web site is temporarily under construction.
Be sure to check back shortly.

So what could be wrong?

You need to check your internet connection speed because a lot of people have been applying through the site, are you still using dial up connection
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by Frankohis: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
i dont no why the custom site is not opening or is there any other way round please help if there is
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by oduyiga: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2011
why The current Nigeria customs recruitment for 2011 service is unavailable
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by ENIOLABUNM: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
i have checked thier site and all i could see there is : 'NO VACANCIES FOR NOW'
and i could see that thier website is updated as at yesterday 12th April 2011.
buyers, beware!
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by careerwi: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
PZ Cussons and the British council are currently recruiting for various positions
Click for further information
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by Belbicken: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2011
pls is custom selling scratch card? cos if they do. i dont think i will apply.
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by femolat: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
Please everyone.
I want to know if Nigeria Custom service do have a test format. If they do, someone should kindly post.
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by Farukson: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pls let us hv the website....
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruiting by martobi: 6:09pm On May 02, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Citibank Management Trainee Program / Sleeping At EFCC Office After Aptitude Test PH / Who Has An Information About This Company-'hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.