Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Life's Ain't That Onerous As It Might Seem's To U'...keep On Going My Dear! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Life's Ain't That Onerous As It Might Seem's To U'...keep On Going My Dear! (626 Views)

Message To My Dear Nigerian Youths... / I Have Given Up On Going To School After 5 Yrs Of Trying / Should 2'2s Go To Hell Because They Ain't 1st Class Or 2'1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life's Ain't That Onerous As It Might Seem's To U'...keep On Going My Dear! by Bayils(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
Life's Ain't that Onerous as it Might seem's to U'.....keep On Going My Dear!
By:@AbayormiB

Taking a Profound glance at things and scenario being faced on Daily basis erecting from the daily chores, going-in and coming-out, life's Up's and down, difficulties, trials, disappointments just to mention in Few...
Albeit, Just being a little bit away from the theoritical aspect having a Crystal view about our Emotional Distress being encountering based on the Inner mind and Our logical thinking, so many things really attached to the difficulties human being do faced on daily basis......but as the case may Be, am Outrightly affirming to this that life's ain't that difficult as it might seem's to You right Now...
No matter the gravity or level of the hardship you're passing through it might be in Your academic carer,marital status,your life journey as a whole, even Your future, or You're even a Graduate of so many Years but as at moment there's ain't no Job'......My Dear let's Surf things so freely and handle it firmly with our undaunting faith' i bet things Definately will seem's working out perfectly well with the hope in Christ lord Jesus' No matter how Reall hard or Onerous it Might be, keep Your faith in God, hold on Firmly to His promises and steer gleer away from any transgressions of the devil cuz that's one of the diabolic and deceptive Instrument Being Used by the devil to cause a Great havoc in the life's of so many Christ-like being outta there....' am Equally HAVING the believe that at the End there's an Enormous and everlasting sunshine leading to an overwhelming Breakthrough'....
Really want to urge You and swiftly bring to Your amiable Notice that there's a great plan ahead for Yourself and I' by our Good lord God' he really knows Already what You're Upto & Afterwards becomes in Life and where You're really heading towards right from the womb, so don't Never for once be Discourage You've got a Very BRIGHT & Distinct FUTURE' work towards it, set Up Your Goals, challenge Your self for a An uncomparable Success, and Also Remain indefatigable about Your ways' challenge that challenge that's challenging' You be it Physical,emotional or Spiritual....
Remember hard Time they say's it Never last but hard,focus minded and Determine people do Last...'
Also that brings an osclutium to my remembrana about Mark's Eric quote that said : "Some people do fails because they don't realise How closer they were to their Success" so i wouldn't want such to be Yours' i Urge and beseech You Just to stay focus and keep on going' in whatever You found Yourself doing..............'
......that's Just a little to my cents...........!
Do Have A Great Day, Keep Moving Higher & do Remain Blessed.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Life's Ain't That Onerous As It Might Seem's To U'...keep On Going My Dear! by richeyy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
So inspiring! I always go by this: the limits in our life are those we accept and permit, every mountain is movable with the right tool and a willing heart. Exceed limits, make music with a broken drum!
Re: Life's Ain't That Onerous As It Might Seem's To U'...keep On Going My Dear! by Bayils(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
richeyy: So inspiring! I always go by this: the limits in our life are those we accept and permit, every mountain is movable with the right tool and a willing heart. Exceed limits, make music with a broken drum!
Thank You sir....................
Yes that's quite True aswell, i can vividly culled the "Can Do" Spirit in the above Sentences You Just Emitted!

(1) (Reply)

Get A Foreign Masters Degre Through Scholarship / Keeping It Real About Moving Back & Starting A Business / Enterpreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.