Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect (32004 Views)

Fair View/Nigeria Security Printing n Minting company Written Interview. / Farview Consult Test For Nigerian Printing And Minting / Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Josefaji: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
any last development with this new CBN Gov. on the recruitment in NSPM
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by engrfaruq(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
This new CBN governor... na wah ooo... Av never seen a timid Governor. Goshh!!
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by brosiye99(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
@engr faruq: whats up with the new guy? hope he would revive this recruitment and confirm the current acting MD of NSPMC
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by yusuf002(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
guys are you sure the problem is with the MD, there is problem some were, but lets try and find out whats happening, and thank God you guys have start talking again
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by brosiye99(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guys how has it been? there has been no new jist until now. A new MD has been appointed for the Mint. he is mr. Joseph Ugo. the fomer acting MD and the ED's were retired. This was the main reason why the recruitment from last year was not concluded because the MD had been in acting position. I hope this will lead to a new era where this current recruitment process we have been following would be concluded in a fair way or a new one starts again so we can re try our luck. All the best to all
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by yusuf002(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
we hope to hear from them very soon.
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Josefaji: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
since there are indications that the 2015 Elections materials with be printed by the MINT, as stated by the INEC Boss and CBN gov., where are we in the employment status? is there any news for us?
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by yusuf002(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2014
the new MD needs sometime to settle, before he can decide whether to cancel or continue with the current recruitment. but for sure nspmc needs fresh hands they must recruit one way or the other.
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Josefaji: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2014
we should always get ourselves updated of the current happening at MINT, if u have a friend dat has been called, kindly contact them and inform the forum about the update... anything can happen..
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by yusuf002(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
house any info ? pls post
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by yusuf002(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
chai! chai!! chai!!! dere is God ooooooooooooochai! chai!! chai!!! dere is God ooooooooooooochai! chai!! chai!!! dere is God ooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by dhardline(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Please anybody that has a connect or has any idea when and if they do another recruitment should please let me know.I'll be very grateful.
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Josefaji: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2014
what is this new NSPM Boss doing about it?
has the cbn bos constitute board meeting?
are they still responsible for INEC election material?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme / Please Help, Proways Dynamic Resources Limited..... / Firstbank Aptitude Test Short List-result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.