Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? (616 Views)

List Of Northerners And Their Appointments Under Gej's Government! / UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari / Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? by Rexsul: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
Do u think Gej's government has affectd Nigeria positivly or negatively? My fellow niralander hw would u describe Nigeria unda Gej's government?
Re: How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
To me, Nigeria experience hillarious, yeyecious, obnocious economic recession; Experience brutal, critical, and optical insecurity problem; Experienced exclusive, excessive and punishable rap**gs; Experience high rate of anatema couple with bitma bitma cases. It is only in GEJ Gov' unemployement climb to it peak. I don't want to talk again abeg. cool
Re: How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? by Omen100(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
To Me, Nigeria has become a BANANA republic, full stop & thank U all class.
Re: How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? by juman(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2013
Rexsul: Do u think Gej's government has affectd Nigeria positivly or negatively? My fellow niralander hw would u describe Nigeria unda Gej's government?

The president performance is below average.
Re: How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? by nifemi01(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2013
I think Nigeria is still Nigeria under GEJ, u know, same way it has always been. We take a step forward and 14 steps backward.
Hell, we are not taking a step forward - we take a step sideways and 14 backward.
Re: How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2013
I think Seun should create Children Section where this sort of thread will be moved to.
Re: How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2013
The Nigerian society has become comparatively freer.
Now while this connotes a small win which I have absolutely no problem celebrating, it's also advanced the democratization of corruption further down the road, to borrow a phrase from my good comrade @Sincere 9gerian cheesy
Re: How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? by obyube: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
He is a perfect man i av evr seen
Re: How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
Transforming for good.
Re: How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
eGuerrilla: The Nigerian society has become comparatively freer.
Now while this connotes a small win which I have absolutely no problem celebrating, it's also advanced the democratization of corruption further down the road, to borrow a phrase from my good comrade @Sincere 9gerian cheesy
Pls if you must quote me, you have to do it right. I used the term democratization of corruption while comparing democracy versus military rule. If stealing occurs in a democracy, it is people selected/elected from among the community that do the stealing. That is democratization of stealing or corruption. Unlike in a military rule where one lunatic in Abuja appoints military administrators for various positions in the country, without regards to the community. This in turn gives rise to mindless and dictatorial looting/corruption
Re: How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? by tomakint: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
On a scale of 10 I will score him 5! Because, he is doing his very best to better the lots of Nigeria against the wishes of his many enemies who promised to make the country ungovernable for him. Nigeria is improving under his administration!
Re: How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
In one term
BOKO HARAM STATE
Re: How Would You Describe Nigeria Under Gej's Government? by bloggernaija: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
tomakint: On a scale of 10 I will score him 5! Because, he is doing his very best to better the lots of Nigeria against the wishes of his many enemies who promised to make the country ungovernable for him. Nigeria is improving under his administration!

I think you have no idea of how bad THINGS are trending right now. The government's finances is like that of a habitual drunkard who drinks on credit . It is red ink all the way with little to show for it. At least OBJ squandered the money he saved. GEJ is squandering the money he is borrowing.with nothing to show for it. For Me,his government does not exist.negatives effect all the way.
NO GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA HAS HAD AS MUCH RESOURCES AS AVAILABLE TO JONATHAN GOODLUCK,NO GOVERNMENT HAS HAD SO LITTLE TO SHOW FOR IT EXCEPT SORROW ,TEARS AND BLOOD.
My score = -10

(1) (Reply)

The Abandom Victems Of The Flood. / Power Station Of Abia State In Its Best / Angry Jonathan Summons Israeli Firm Over Internet Spy Contract Disclosures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.