Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

A Case About A Woman Who Killed Her Husband - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Case About A Woman Who Killed Her Husband (819 Views)

When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / Who Killed It? The Boy Or The Girl / OMG! See Who Killed Paul Walker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Case About A Woman Who Killed Her Husband by dkc(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
A case about a woman who killed her husband in court!

Judge : now woman tell us why you killed your husband.

Woman : I was in my sitting room when my husband came in, he rushed to me and dragged me on top of the bed,
he remove my clothes, and started romancing me by touching my breast and my to cli nay, He spread my 2 legs and when I was ready for sex, he told me April fool!

Judge : what!!! That fool deserved to die!

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Escapades. Let's Be Sincere To Our Selves. / No Condition Is Permanent / Picture Of A Man Dowloading Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.