Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive (2426 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / I Am The Sexiest Man In Nollywood - Benson Okonkwo [pictured] / "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
Chris Attoh has been named as Ghana’s sexiest man alive!
TRUE or FALSE?

Ghana, now famously known as the founders of the rapidly spreading dance step “Azonto”, can proudly stand up and say they have also produced one of the
finest and sexiest males found in Africa – Chris Attoh. The stunning actor got his break in hit African soap opera Tinsel.
Chris Attoh is known for his dark
complexion, his dazzling smile and a well-toned body. His spoken English, unlike most Africans, is unaccented.
He recently starred in Yvonne Nelson’s film, “The Single And Married” which further brought him into the spotlight.
Chris Attoh, best known as Kwame on Tinsel, is the definition of a perfect gentleman and his personality gives him a more sophisticated look than is peers.
Van Vicker, John Dumelo and other
favorites sure have a tougher
competition than they bargained for, both in the movie industry and with the ladies!

Soucre:- http://informationng.com/2013/04/chris-attoh-gets-named-as-ghanas-sexiest-man-alive.html

Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by Scarpon(m): 12:29am On Apr 25, 2013
waiting for the ladies comments
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 25, 2013
NO HOMO#
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2013
Scarpon: waiting for the ladies comments
yea ur rite. Ladies over to you!!
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by angelTI(f): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2013
i dont watch tinsel so dont kno him. he looks gud in dis picture bt nt to earn him sexiest man in ghana.
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by GraceBestowed(f): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2013
The dude is a looker, but I believe that there's always someone better looking than all these pretty (yes pretty) people.
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by vykte(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2013
Looks like the average looking banker we see in Nigeria banks. Notin spectacular.
Abi ona no see dat guy wae dem deport from saudi ni! Op park/pack well.
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by fuckluv(f): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2013
Wizee: Chris Attoh has been named as Ghana’s sexiest man alive!
TRUE or FALSE?

[b]Ghana, now famously known as the founders of the rapidly spreading dance step “Azonto”, can proudly stand up and say they have also produced one of the
finest and sexiest males found in Africa – Chris Attoh.
[/b]The stunning actor got his break in hit African soap opera Tinsel.
Chris Attoh is known for his dark
complexion, his dazzling smile and a well-toned body. His spoken English, unlike most Africans, is unaccented.
He recently starred in Yvonne Nelson’s film, “The Single And Married” which further brought him into the spotlight.
Chris Attoh, best known as Kwame on Tinsel, is the definition of a perfect gentleman and his personality gives him a more sophisticated look than is peers.
Van Vicker, John Dumelo and other
favorites sure have a tougher
competition than they bargained for, both in the movie industry and with the ladies!

Soucre:- http://informationng.com/2013/04/chris-attoh-gets-named-as-ghanas-sexiest-man-alive.html
Yeah, u don try undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by Popowaa: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2013
Christ Attoh is handsome and sexy but not the sexiest man in ghana.I love the tone of his skin.Very dark and a lovely voice and he's got a very nice presonality.
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
Good looking
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by slimyem: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
Sexy-Nah!
Handsome-Yes!!cool
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by Adamskuty(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
vykte: Looks like the average looking banker we see in Nigeria banks. Notin spectacular.
puhahahahhahah! U are damn f.ucking right nigguh! Looks like an ordinary banker to me,hmmm!
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by nichole2(f): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
His ok , but definetly not the most handsome man in ghana , when there are. Handsome guys like. David dumelo, majid micheal
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
Yah He's cute.... I like his smile..

Sexiest man in Ghana? Ask Ghanians..
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
is it just me? or do ghanaians find it difficult to understand the meaning of the word 'sexy'...
That man sure isn't sexy...tho he is handsome....so why say em sexy la? even Nigerian nairalanders are more handsome sf.....talk about 'debosky'
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 26, 2013
Yes he's the sexiest Ghananian man that I KNOW.
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by Anonymous123: 2:48am On Apr 26, 2013
so how come chris attoh is named ghana's sexiest man alive and it is not even on any ghanaian news or celebrity website. named ghana sexiest man by who? where do nigerians get all info from? the source even links you to a nigerian website, not a ghanaian website. y'all need to stop making up stuff.
Re: Chris Attoh Gets Named As Ghana’s Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2013
vykte: Looks like the average looking banker we see in Nigeria banks. Notin spectacular.
e be lyk u dey envy the guy abi?

(1) (Reply)

Fred Amata Hugs And Kiss, Ex-lover Ibinabo Fiberesima In Public (photos) / [PHOTOS] HAPPY COUPLE: 2face & Annie Idibia Rocks Matching Outfit / Chika Ike /.nuella Njubigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.