Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Please If Some Requires My Bank Code And Branch Code What Does The Person Need - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please If Some Requires My Bank Code And Branch Code What Does The Person Need (1196 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / CBN Halts Branch Operations By Bureaux De Change #Emefieleconomics / I Got Defrauded By My Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please If Some Requires My Bank Code And Branch Code What Does The Person Need by awodman: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Pls house some1 requested that I send my Bank Code and Branch code.What exactly does the person need.I will appreciate your responses.Thanks
Re: Please If Some Requires My Bank Code And Branch Code What Does The Person Need by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
Did the person want to Send money to u? Which country is the person located in?
Re: Please If Some Requires My Bank Code And Branch Code What Does The Person Need by awodman: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
young-dude:
Did the person want to Send money to u? Which country is the person located in?
Yea and in Nigeria
Re: Please If Some Requires My Bank Code And Branch Code What Does The Person Need by ifyalways(f): 2:06am On Apr 25, 2013
The person is in Nigeria?
Be careful so you don't end up in a business you don't know. lipsrsealed

Be bold and ask the person why he wants it. . .
Re: Please If Some Requires My Bank Code And Branch Code What Does The Person Need by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2013
If d person is in Nigeria, i see no reason why he/she should request for your bank branch code or watever. . But before i proceed, another question pls: what kind of busines did u guys did and how does he want to pay u d money? I:e internet banking, etc
Re: Please If Some Requires My Bank Code And Branch Code What Does The Person Need by koyuid(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
what the person is asking for is your bank sort code. The sort code is needed when you need to do inter bank transfer. dont be afraid .

1 Like

Re: Please If Some Requires My Bank Code And Branch Code What Does The Person Need by Akdams(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
koyuid: what the person is asking for is your bank sort code. The sort code is needed when you need to do inter bank transfer. dont be afraid .

Very simple, all others are just raising unnecessary alarm. All these information are on your cheque book.

1 Like

Re: Please If Some Requires My Bank Code And Branch Code What Does The Person Need by Mustay(m): 12:43am On Apr 26, 2013
awodman: Pls house some1 requested that I send my Bank Code and Branch code.What exactly does the person need.I will appreciate your responses.Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1051798/sort-codes-nigerian-banks

The person wants the particular branch to pay the money into. Whatever the case, your account number is enough if you don't know it, the bank will 'sort' out itself.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Betting Company With Minimun Investment? / I'm Willing To Buy An LPG Plant In Lagos & Abuja / Invicta 0072 Pro Diver Chronograph 18karat Watch: N45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.