Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

APC Vs PDP (a Vote) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vs PDP (a Vote) (938 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) / PDP A Visionless Party (AIT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Vs PDP (a Vote) by lukkie(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
My people, there's been so much verbal wars, insults, accusations & the like between the political parties PDP & (soon to be) APC, especially after ACN's recent national congress.

This thread is just a feel of what Nigerians think of the 2 parties. Please vote appropriately below.

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP (a Vote) by lukkie(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
Please like this post if you think the PDP is doing a good job and you would like them to keep running Nigeria the way they currently do and beyond 2015.

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP (a Vote) by lukkie(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
Please like this post if you think that the APC is a formidable opposition, has the right credentials to run a better govt and should become the ruling party come 2015.

10 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP (a Vote) by qualified(f): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
I think i shld wait n see ur candidates for each party before i choose.
Like this post if u agree wit me.

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP (a Vote) by Toktee(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
qualified: I think i shld wait n see ur candidates for each party before i choose.
THE CANDIDATE NA BUHARI
Re: APC Vs PDP (a Vote) by Toktee(m): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
qualified: I think i shld wait n see ur candidates for each party before i choose.
THE CANDIDATE NA BUHARI...........can you vote now?
Re: APC Vs PDP (a Vote) by skyfall: 4:49am On Apr 25, 2013
The OP said: This thread is just a feel of what Nigerians think of the 2 parties.

He didn't say anything about candidate. You guys shouldn't derail the thread.
Re: APC Vs PDP (a Vote) by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:22am On Apr 25, 2013
lukkie: My people, there's been so much verbal wars, insults, accusations & the like between the political parties PDP & (soon to be) APC, especially after ACN's recent national congress.

This thread is just a feel of what Nigerians think of the 2 parties. Please vote appropriately below.

If only elections are won on social media. While the opposition's popularity continue to grow on social media, GEJ's popularity among the masses continue to soar. To feel the barometer of public sentiments, try interacting with the real voters on the streets; the market women, taxi drivers, okada riders, petty traders and the result will shock you.

The common masses who actually vote on election day love Goodluck Jonathan and will vote him again while the opposition continue to make noise on twitter and nairaland. The funny thing is that most of the opposition making noise on social media are Nigerians in the diaspora who have little or no effect on outcome of elections as they don't vote.

They can only vote on Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP (a Vote) by lukkie(m): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2013
Bros, your story is too much kwanu! We just asked you to like the party you prefer. We don't need all this lecture.

The thread is meant for Nairaland members, not market women.
Re: APC Vs PDP (a Vote) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2013
ACN/APC will always win on nairaland while the PDP have always won the presidency at every election! So strange abi? But that's reality for u.
those in the rural areas make up the majority voters in every elections and they are not on nairaland, twitter nor facebook so any vote here is nothing but delibrately delving into d realm of illusion.
Re: APC Vs PDP (a Vote) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2013
Apc or acn watever ar just noise makers,noise makers ar always on d losing side.Pdp ar wiser than them,d wise dnt make 2much noise....On a more serious not,i think 9ja shuld operate a two party system,pdp and d rest.

(1) (Reply)

2015: Jonathan Must Contest, Clark Tells Northern Leaders / Adoke V Melaye: 10 SANs, 87 Lawyers Volunteer Free Legal Services To Dino Melaye / 2015: Nzeribe Has No Moral Standing To Speak For Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.