Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) (1281 Views)

Catholic Bishop Of Aba Diocese Most Rev Vincent Ezeonyia Passes On. / Prophet Samson Ayorinde Endorses Rev. Dr. Sign Fireman As A True Man Of God! / Most Rev. Mrs Margaret.e. Idahosa Becomes First Female Archbishop In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) by downwide: 8:49am On May 12, 2006
my girl friend siad if i dont attend cpa that she will sack me pls poeple
in the house do go ahead.
Re: Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) by dominobaby(f): 11:07am On May 12, 2006
The story is kinda not complete. Mind giving a more elaborate explanation?
Re: Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) by downwide: 11:14am On May 12, 2006
as you know cpa is a chr. most christian will not want to attend, reason i dont
know but being a xtian too i will like to do as others are doing.but she insist that i must
follow her
Re: Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) by kajad(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2006
what is the full meaning of cpa
Re: Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) by downwide: 11:25am On May 12, 2006
cpa is a church own by his most holyness rev dr. honourable king located somewhere in ajao estate
Re: Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) by mlksbaby(f): 12:17pm On May 12, 2006
@ downwide,
Look, just throw this thing away. Sorry if I sound a bit off - actually, I'm amused. Faith in Christ does not mean you can't think for yourself. If your g/friend is the one doing the thinking for you, m-e-n, you are in real serious trouble! The overblown title of the MOG of CPA says it all - he's playing God, and I'd advise you to run for your life.
Re: Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) by dominobaby(f): 2:20pm On May 12, 2006
Hmm, how do u mean she would sack u? Call it quits? Well, i don't know y she's insisting dat u shd attend a church where da owner assumes he's a god. Well, u aint tied to her, are u? Are u a believer? If u are and u know wat xtianity means, tell her an emphatic NO! Have u asked her y she wants u 2 do dat? There's something fishy i tell ya.
Re: Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) by Rhodalyn(f): 2:23pm On May 12, 2006
if she cant love U for who U are, then she's definetely not worth Ur time, i mean it's nice of her to try to want U to go to cpa or whatever that is but it shouldnt be a must neither should it be a stumbling block to Ur relationship!
Re: Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) by 4getme1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2006
downwide:

as you know cpa is a chr. most christian will not want to attend, reason i don't
know but being a xtian too i will like to do as others are doing.but she insist that i must
follow her

Now you know the reason why most Christians will NOT want to attend CPA. Run for your life before you become the next murder victim of Rev. Dr. King-etc-etc! lipsrsealed
Re: Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) by kajad(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked

So this is the church that their pastor burn his members to extract confession from them.
Thank your star you have not started attending that church; you for follow those wey them burn.
Re: Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) by kajad(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2006
Just curious, were you aware that the guy is this diabolical?

Why were you scared of going to the church in the first place?
Is there any other church like that in Nigeria?
Re: Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) by smartsoft(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2006
i sorry for you ooooooooooooooooo ! the pastor wey dey sleep with all sister's in Church, that also burnt five members and telling ppl that he burnt them cos they are sinner, , Church that members bow down and worship him like a God, men the pastor don charm your chick, that yeye church wey dey Ajao, watchout for GospelGist Magazine, that magazine will exposed them one by one in jesus name, Amen
Re: Pls My Girl Friend Said I Must Attend Most Rev. Dr. Honourable.king Aka (cpa) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2006
i live in ajao estate

and that man has been placing billboards abotu curing airborne and waterborne diseases. any sensible person for don run from the title alone

that man is not traceable, i mean calling yourself most reverend honorable doctor king? haba

people worship there o! i mean prostrating flat as im dey pass, even dem men dey wear goatee like him

now he killed people by setting them on fire the only reason why he's in court is because 3 people escape .

ur girlfirend need help she has been brainwashed.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Beautiful / Should I Celebrate Christmas? / Atheists, What Do You Think About Revenge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.