Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port (2491 Views)

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Buying And Clearing Vehicles From Cotonuo To Nigeria / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port by bazzman(f): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2008
Please I need help on the cost of clearing vehicles at the lagos port, I already bought 2 sedans, ready to ship.
Re: Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port by jidody(m): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2008
Depends on what make/model and age of the sedans.

jidody@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port by jidody(m): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2008
Re: Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port by bazzman(f): 1:09am On Apr 12, 2008
2004 Toyota Camry & 2004 Honda Accord

------------------Thanks----------------------
Re: Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port by jidody(m): 1:16am On Apr 12, 2008
Respectably, can you email me and I will provide you with the figures.

Cheers.
Re: Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port by bazzman(f): 1:29am On Apr 12, 2008
Thanks so much for the quote, 1lv
Re: Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port by jidody(m): 2:54am On Apr 12, 2008
you're welcome
Re: Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port by neffi7: 4:46am On Apr 12, 2008
jidody i dont understand whats so difficult for u to put the quotes on here for everyone to see, that is really shady, and im not knocking ur hustle or anything but if ur prices are reasonable u shud be able to post them out here, are u licensed as well? bazzman, if i were u, i'd be really careful who i do business with, i'm new to this business as well and i have heard numerous stories about shady agents who claim to be authentic, i just wont wanna see anyone spend so much money and get swarved in the process, goodluck to u 2

peace
Re: Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port by jidody(m): 4:51am On Apr 12, 2008
neffi7:

jidody i don't understand whats so difficult for u to put the quotes on here for everyone to see, that is really shady, and im not knocking your hustle or anything but if your prices are reasonable u should be able to post them out here, are u licensed as well? bazzman, if i were u, i'd be really careful who i do business with, i'm new to this business as well and i have heard numerous stories about shady agents who claim to be authentic, i just wont want to see anyone spend so much money and get swarved in the process, goodluck to you to

peace

I left my email address and the gentleman contacted me through that and I gave him the quote. My email address is posted up if you also have questions for me. I appreciate the fact that there are a lot of shady people out there but how far can you get without giving people a degree of the benefit of doubt?
Re: Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port by neffi7: 5:06am On Apr 12, 2008
jidody:

I left my email address and the gentleman contacted me through that and I gave him the quote. My email address is posted up if you also have questions for me. I appreciate the fact that there are a lot of shady people out there but how far can you get without giving people a degree of the benefit of doubt?

well understood
Re: Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port by Delta007(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2008
jidody:

Oh please, what's so sacred with making a public quote/estimate? No one is asking for your negotiated price with him. Howz it different from a shipping agent coming here to give quotes on on shipping or car dealers posting prices on their vehicles for sale? No be only benefit of doubt. . .
Re: Cost Of Clearing Vehicles From The Lagos Port by sultaan(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2008
Same reason corruption rules, everyone is trying to make money as an intermediate between you as your property. You don't really have to work hard to have money, just position yourself between hardworking people and an overbearing government, milk the system for all you can without breaking a sweat.
If you check there is information allover on how much a car costs, shipping but absolutely no specific on duty, just 30-50%(of whatever).
Just estimate between N230k-280k for cars and N250k- N350k for SUVs

(1) (Reply)

Prado Gx 2004 For Sale (nigerian Used) Manual 3.7m / 2004 X-trail From Cotonou;price:2.7 Million Naira;see Picture,+229-99748098 / Fairly Used Clean 4x4 Nissan Pathfinder 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.