Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Please How Can I Login To My Yahoo Account - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please How Can I Login To My Yahoo Account (2187 Views)

Can't Log Into My Yahoo Account / Help My Yahoo Account Is Generating Emails And Sending / Yahoo! Account Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Login To My Yahoo Account by donkray: 8:02am On Apr 25, 2013
Nairalanders Please Help me out, I have received an email in my box (very important) but yahoo wont allow me access my box i have tried all i could but they keep bringing that their captcha and doesn't work. Please advice me on how to login. N.B I have tried the messenger trick.
Re: Please How Can I Login To My Yahoo Account by Coldblooded(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2013
Did u forgot ur password or ur email has been dormant? If not, then try to log in from the devise u've been using to log in there before.

If those couldn't work, try using "forgot password" below ur sign in logo and use ur alternate email or ur security questions to try the retrieval of ur password and account. Wish u weLL!
Re: Please How Can I Login To My Yahoo Account by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2013
Not mater of password, for over a year+ av not been able 2 acces my yahoo tru any browser or even computer, only tru nokia email msg.
If u ar using a nokia fone, go 2 msg, den go 2 mail, select yahoo and type in ur infos, it wil open
Re: Please How Can I Login To My Yahoo Account by simba4us: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
you are using a modem to browse. the uplink speed is not capable of accessing yahoomail. Go to a nearby cafe and check it out
Re: Please How Can I Login To My Yahoo Account by DonaldGenes(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
me tooo
Re: Please How Can I Login To My Yahoo Account by Zither(m): 2:42am On Apr 27, 2013
Chelcy10 has said it all. With a nokia phone that has the mail feature you can access your yahoo mails. I use nokia X2 for this to access my mails.
Re: Please How Can I Login To My Yahoo Account by donkray: 8:18am On May 19, 2013
Thanks guys. I unlocked it by asking my friend abroad to login and changed my password before I was able to login here. I I have long PORTED to gmail but my bank sent an important message to the yahoo email. I have also updated my bank detail to carry the new gmail.
Please you guys should PORT to gmail or other email providers Yahoo is loosing it. God Bless you all.
Re: Please How Can I Login To My Yahoo Account by bedfordng(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2013
yeah, yahoo is loosing it.i do experience such problem when using computer with najja ip.all I did to resolve it is to make use of foreign ip uk or usa.I just have to use your-freedom software and login through either yahoo uk domain or usa domain extension.so if any one is experiencing this, just download your-freedom software and configure it to use uk or usa ip.visit yahoo.co.uk and login, it will display the captcha verification.
Re: Please How Can I Login To My Yahoo Account by sugarcoatted(f): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Biko someone should assist me. I can't access two of my yahoo mails. I suddenly realised i stopped receiving mails on one. Then the other, i can receive but if i try replying it would say sending failed. I have tried logging in through a pc but its saying im logging in through an unrecognised device and that i should answer security question. I have tried all d possible answers and they seem all wrong.
The second mail says i hav to enter verification code that has been sent to the other mail which i also cant access.

Biko whats the solution?? Someone should come to my rescue
Re: Please How Can I Login To My Yahoo Account by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2017
sugarcoatted:
Biko someone should assist me. I can't access two of my yahoo mails. I suddenly realised i stopped receiving mails on one. Then the other, i can receive but if i try replying it would say sending failed. I have tried logging in through a pc but its saying im logging in through an unrecognised device and that i should answer security question. I have tried all d possible answers and they seem all wrong.
The second mail says i hav to enter verification code that has been sent to the other mail which i also cant access.

Biko whats the solution?? Someone should come to my rescue
Yahoo is messed up now. That was how I lost my first email address. They'd tell you to do an upgrade and some other weird things. I also have the same problem with my hotmail account. Can't log in for 2 months now. Seems gmail is the only one you can rely on. If you find a solution share with me wink

(1) (Reply)

[ABUJA] Residents let's meet here for Computer Repairs & Solutions / Where To Buy New Computer Parts In Lagos / Which Is The Best Internet Service Provider For A Small Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.