Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! (18171 Views)

Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. / Jamb This Year Must Be A Joke. / Number Of Students Writing Jamb This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
gentlegg: WORD OF PRAYER FOR ALL JAMBITES

If you read your books and will write the exam solely on your own knowledge without any exam malpractice, i declare you will make this exam in Jesus name - Amen

But if you ever indulge in any exam malpractice especially those that applied for this Jamb through all these lesson centres hoping for text message answers, I declare you will surely fail this exam in Jesus name - Amen

you are very stupid, as a child of God u should neva pray for failure weda malpractice or not..
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Abassador2: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
BarryX: JAMB has been one of the most dreaded exam by them young fellas for years now. Passing JAMB has been very easy for those who take the challenge headlong and damn the fear of failure. But Remember that JAMB is just the second step after O'level and other series of exams comes along as you go through the tertiary stage of a typical Nigerian Educational life., the real litmus test of life lies ahead. NICE Write-Up Poster... Success and most definitely Pray Hard ,you can't run from that.
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by twentyk(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by chizzy012(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nice one man,weludon(welldone),Jambitos take note.
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by eija74(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
I wish all the candidate goodluck in advance. You just need to be urself n you will come out successful
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Jennybliss(f): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
Fanx dear 4 d nice write-up, i do pray my sister and all dose writing dis exam shuld blive n themselves so as 2 save dis our nation fron corruption. Tanx once again. God bless u.
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by SoullyBaba(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
Even if u fail, never give up, try again. I did it 4times grin
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Psalm351(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hmm.. Candid advice, greatly needed.
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by nyankpa(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
JAMB HAS SEEK THE ASSISTANCE OF NSCDC GUYS TO HELP IN THE SUPERVISION OF THE EXAMS, SO FOR THOSE JAMBITOS PLANNING TO WEAR 'my oga at the top' T-SHIRT SHOULD RE-THINK UNLESS DEATH IS YOUR CALLING!

1 Like

Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
Appreciated ...ThankU Op......despite d fact that my Jamb Calculator got damaged 2day...I know Can make it and I will!!!
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Goddygee(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
Thanks 4 advice, Nigerian youths are now more informed...wish all jambites including myself a successful EXAMS...ijn Amen !
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by iamcourage(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
if u have nt worked hard enough..dnt xpect any miracle...thats just the simple truth, buh with God all things ar possible..tho God helps those who help themselves
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Amule5000us(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Best of luck to all candidates.you don't have to.
lolz monkey
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Amule5000us: lolz monkey
ur father!
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Krisgift(f): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: I no fit forget when I ball in JAMB hall with types A,B,C,D&E dey feel like James Bond, only to jam types S,A,L,I,M ... grin

Abobi froze!!
u no be guy man at all.in that case,what u would have done is to shade the types you came in with.
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by ope0409: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
W
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by kayjegs: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Do not be afraid of the exams. Be confident. Download exam mini mobile app which will help you prepare with practice questions. The app will be also useful for Post utme. Download exam mini at www.exam-combat.com
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by kayjegs: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
Do not be afraid of the exam. Be confident. Download exam mini mobile app which will help you prepare with practice questions. The app will be also useful for Post utme. Download exam mini at www.exam-combat.com
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by REVOLUTNIS: 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
Must Chike be the name to use in illustrating this story?
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Fynestboi: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
You spent 6years in Secondary School, 365days preparing for Jamb UTME and now you are banking on EXPO.
My dear, you're the biggest fool on earth. Ask those that got EXPO last year what they scored and why they are repeating the same exam thisyear.
This is your life.......any idiot can sit down and reel out, A, C, D, E blah, blah, blah, so you shouldn't place your life on gamble.
If you truly believe, you are going to do well and gain admission this year. Type"YES I CAN".
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Madawaki01(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
Good advice....300 and above on my mind
#YES,I CAN!!!#
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Misolex(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Shld 1 go wit pencil n eraza
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Fynestboi: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
Misolex: Shld 1 go wit pencil n eraza
yap
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Odunharry(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
God bless u op..i wanted to write smtng similar for jambites bt urs is vry much ok.
To all jambites...the grace to do exceptionally well will be with you..as d op said..u must kill fear first and work hard..av a positive mindset abt d exam and d result..God crown your effort with success and i pray u wl be among those that will be admitted into higher institution this year,amen.

1 Like

Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Nicepoker(m): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
gentlegg: WORD OF PRAYER FOR ALL JAMBITES

If you read your books and will write the exam solely on your own knowledge without any exam malpractice, i declare you will make this exam in Jesus name - Amen

But if you ever indulge in any exam malpractice especially those that applied for this Jamb through all these lesson centres hoping for text message answers, I declare you will surely fail this exam in Jesus name - Amen
get out . Ram who r u to declare failure for them.
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by Nicepoker(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
Go and prepare 4 the exam. No nid wasting time here and comenting on unnecesary post.
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by FreeWill01: 12:32am On Apr 27, 2013
Melancholy: SUCCESS ALL THE WAY!! But come to think of this,only those who read for this will be more confident sha!
If you forget to read, no forget your expo, I fact u fit forget wetin u read, but never forget ur expo, diff types. Good luck with that, for naija that's merit
Re: Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! by balogunsam(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2013
...and so it starts....I wish every Nler writing today success and excellence....the hard working ones not the "special centre" and co.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Journey With ICAN Thus Far, The Hustle Is Real / NECO Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards, Announces New System / Banks To Get JAMB 2017 And DE Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.