Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star (16753 Views)

Van Persie Fail Man U Medical / Howard Webb Picked For Chelsea, Man U Encounter / Who Is Bigger, Madrid Or Man U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Jarus: No be by force to be fat.

After all, my mentor, Lamido Sanusi, is equally slim.

Ok, another pic. Full me in another Adidas jersey

Nothing do you my brother
Slim is in
Fat is whack
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Beync: If na jarus be d one wey wear jessi, u too handsome abeg cheesy

Post your own picture make we see how you fine reach.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by soldierAnt(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
Make una leave Jarus. He may be eating more than all of you combined but like me he probably has high metabolism. Omor the kind food wey I been dey chop eh but I remain like broom till I I discover protein supplements.

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by laani: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
Aboki Jarus na my guy with my main guy. Seems you are joining the winning team soon.

Mo gba etimi o wink
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by ACM10: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dress sense - ZERO
You must be patronizing second-hand cloth dealers. Now I know why folks like you cherish their online importance. Truly, I will be disappointed if I meets you in person.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
So this is the guy Desola was admiring? undecided

Mehn, Nigerian men no try at all. And dem go come to abuse us for here (not Jarus tho).
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
mekus_74: Me and Faruk
Pls front page too

Farouk Lawan is just one fine-looking aboki criminal.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by honeric01(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
ACM10: Dress sense - ZERO
You must be patronizing second-hand cloth dealers. Now I know why folks like you cherish their online importance. Truly, I will be disappointed if I meets you in person.

Not everyone's fashion freak, as long as he's not starving, he doesn't have to please you with his dressing. He wears what he wants so deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
honeric01:

Not everyone's fashion freak, as long as he's not starving, he doesn't have to please you with his dressing. He wears what he wants so deal with it!

Na who send this one gan sef.

Honerico, your own fashion sense na negative infinity tongue
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Beync(f): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
django1:

Post your own picture make we see how you fine reach.
U no see my picture? Check now cheesy
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by StateOfMind: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2013

I bet he'd never want to meet someone as shallow as you are In person either.

Jarus is way too smart for you..you are not in his league at all.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by timbros(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
Haba! Three pages so far and no single 'like' for OP? All of una wicked ooo....

Anyway nice picture Jarus. No mind them, na bad belle dey worry all of them smiley

As NLder+celeb pix be the in thing now, make I go look for picture wey I snap with Papilo for Liberation stadium..... Seun take note: I go open new thread, slam the picture inside and give you 5mins to push am enter frontpage or...........

grin grin grin
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Jarus(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2013

I got that jersey (and my other Adidas wears) from Adidas outlet in the world's biggest shopping mall. Just for the records.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by ACM10: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

I bet he'd never want to meet someone as shallow as you are In person either.

Jarus is way too smart for you..you are not in his league at all.

Buzz off! You don't know me. You must be talking about yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by honeric01(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Na who send this one gan sef.

Honerico, your own fashion sense na negative infinity tongue

I dress to please myself before anyone else. My dress sense is top notch. When i've time, i'd open my own thread too showing pix i took with celebs and vips lol.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by OmoTier1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Chei... Jarus you look like a Kenyan in 1D cool ...

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Jarus(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
With Tunde Fagbenle, Punch Sunday columnist

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Jarus(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
Setting out for work on a Friday

2 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Slyr0x: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
Jarus: Setting out for work on a Friday

Ghen ghen. . show 'em bro!
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Jarus(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
See fine boy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by laani: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2013

I feel sorry for you. People like you go around with dirty mouth wasting opportunity. So all you do is to judge people by the type of cloth and market they patronize cry

3 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
Jarus: See fine boy cheesy

dude, you should be more than this naww, showing ur self here to get recognition? Who gives a damn howmany houses and suv's you own, seems your obvious poor background still hunts ya. Do you know howmany me get sef?
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
___
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Jarus(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
phoinix:

dude, you should be more than this naww, showing ur self here to get recognition? Who gives a damn howmany houses and suv's you own, seems you obvious poor background still hunts ya. Do you know howmany me get sef?

When you work hard to do yourself some good, then there is nothing wrong in that.

Well, trust me, I've got the recognition on NL and beyond - far before this thread. So this thread is all for fun, it doesnt add any value to my name.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
___

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by ACM10: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
laani:

I feel sorry for you. People like you go around with dirty mouth wasting opportunity. So all you do is to judge people by the type of cloth and market they patronize cry

No! I've known him since his days as a moderator here. I'm well aware of his antecedents.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
Jarus:

When you work hard to do yourself some good, then there is nothing wrong in that.

Well, trust me, I've got the recognition on NL and beyond - far before this thread. So this thread is all for fun, it doesnt add any value to my name.

alright! ride on
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ogbeche77: But if it were P square crib or Tonto Dike's toilet, you won't throw a jibe, if you aint comfortable with it, then look away, or open your thread to show off as well, who cares the number of houses you have as well. Shallow mind

lol, was pointing out that he was shallow when he started posting his ride, just because some silly people taunted him.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by UnimkeAk(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
Jarus, u sure say u no from Ghana
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by pat077: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
oga op, he be lyke say na photocopy u upload 4 us... D pics over clear.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Abbott(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
vizboy: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

can i stop laughing now

NO. You are sentenced to death by laughter. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Watford (1 - 0) On 7th November 2021 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 17th December 2023 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.