Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! (989 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! by fleps(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2013
This is quite revealing and simple. Just read on and follow me lets enter d place
From any part of Lagos city (or any city, town or village), you will have to get to the first bus stop called RECOGNITION! Now beware because some bus conductors may actually deceive you or lure you into missing your destination. Now hear this, some conductors (using the agbero accent) may call it “riconisurrn” “riconisurrn”! But shine ya eye well well, you should see ‘Romans 3:23 FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD’. When you know this, then you’ll safe, really safe!

From RECOGNITION, you’ll get to the next bus stop ABSOLUTION! Biko o it may sound like ‘asolusurrn’ from (you know na) our people’s mouth but no shaking! Just check out for ‘Romans 6:23 FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH…’ What an absolute statement! This means that sin has brought eternal death and separation from God and the eternal death is hell. Fortunately, the next bus stop brings hope.

REDEMPTION is the next stop you’ll encounter! Don’t worry; this is how to know when you’ve gotten there. Look at the 16th roll of the 3rd line at the top of the bus stand called John. Believe me, you’ll see it because it reads “FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.” This life erases the death brought by sin and this is so everlasting. Isn’t that awesome?!
The next stop is SALVATION! Yes, SALVATION. Because you can be saved!!! Just read: Romans 10:13 says “FOR WHOSOEVER CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED”. What situation are you in today? What is your relationship with the creator looking like? Are you lost? Dejected? Depressed? ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? Right now, even as you’re reading this, you can be saved! Please say this prayer carefully and sincerely:
Father, I come to you as a sinner. I committed the sins in ignorance of your word. But today, I repent of them. Forgive me my sins, wash me clean with your Son’s precious blood. Write my name in the book of life and come into my heart. Lord Jesus, Thank you for saving me in Jesus name (Amen).
Congratulations! You are a confirmed passenger of the BRT (BLOOD of JESUS through REDEMPTION as a TESTIMONY) bus and you’re headed for heaven direct!
For counseling and prayer, please call 08053773017

http://johnbassey..com/2013/04/revealed-how-to-get-to-heaven-from-lagos.html
Re: Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! by PastorOluT(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lovely
Re: Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! by fleps(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Lovely

Thanks! I pray it touches souls and heal lives!
Re: Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! by PastorOluT(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
fleps:

Thanks! I pray it touches souls and heal lives!

Amen
Re: Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! by fleps(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
It is well.
Re: Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! by mumumugu(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
Recognition, salvation. Are they streets of lagos? U didnt mention any airport. What means of transpotation?car ?
Re: Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! by alfaman2: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
So agberos are now directing christians to their destination.

thank doG I got out in time.
Re: Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
fleps: This is quite revealing and simple. Just read on and follow me lets enter d place
From any part of Lagos city (or any city, town or village), you will have to get to the first bus stop called RECOGNITION! Now beware because some bus conductors may actually deceive you or lure you into missing your destination. Now hear this, some conductors (using the agbero accent) may call it “riconisurrn” “riconisurrn”! But shine ya eye well well, you should see ‘Romans 3:23 FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD’. When you know this, then you’ll safe, really safe!

From RECOGNITION, you’ll get to the next bus stop ABSOLUTION! Biko o it may sound like ‘asolusurrn’ from (you know na) our people’s mouth but no shaking! Just check out for ‘Romans 6:23 FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH…’ What an absolute statement! This means that sin has brought eternal death and separation from God and the eternal death is hell. Fortunately, the next bus stop brings hope.

REDEMPTION is the next stop you’ll encounter! Don’t worry; this is how to know when you’ve gotten there. Look at the 16th roll of the 3rd line at the top of the bus stand called John. Believe me, you’ll see it because it reads “FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.” This life erases the death brought by sin and this is so everlasting. Isn’t that awesome?!
The next stop is SALVATION! Yes, SALVATION. Because you can be saved!!! Just read: Romans 10:13 says “FOR WHOSOEVER CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED”. What situation are you in today? What is your relationship with the creator looking like? Are you lost? Dejected? Depressed? ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? Right now, even as you’re reading this, you can be saved! Please say this prayer carefully and sincerely:
Father, I come to you as a sinner. I committed the sins in ignorance of your word. But today, I repent of them. Forgive me my sins, wash me clean with your Son’s precious blood. Write my name in the book of life and come into my heart. Lord Jesus, Thank you for saving me in Jesus name (Amen).
Congratulations! You are a confirmed passenger of the BRT (BLOOD of JESUS through REDEMPTION as a TESTIMONY) bus and you’re headed for heaven direct!
For counseling and prayer, please call 08053773017

http://johnbassey..com/2013/04/revealed-how-to-get-to-heaven-from-lagos.html

Don't stop your journey halfway, keep up the fight of faith and finish your course.

Directions Home (The third heaven)

I really like this one. Someone spent a lot of time on this,
, ______________
· º o`·, /__/ _/\_ ____/\
`) ( | | | | | | | || |l±±±±| ]
,.-·° ,.-·~·~·-., `°·-. :º° ·~·~·-, ,

DIRECTIONS TO OUR FATHER'S HOUSE.

Make a Right onto Believeth Blvd.

Keep straight and go through the Green Light, which is Jesus Christ.

There, you must turn onto the Bridge of Faith, which is over troubled
waters.

When you get off the bridge, make a Right turn and Keep Straight.

You are on the King's Highway of Holiness - Heaven-bound.

Keep going for three miles:

One for the Father, One for the Son, and One for the Holy Spirit. Amen, Amen
Amen!.

Then exit off onto Grace Blvd.

From there, make a Right turn on Gospel Lane.

Keep Straight and then make another Right on Prayer Road.

As you go on your way,

Yield Not to the traffic on Temptation Ave.

Also, avoid SIN STREET because it is a DEAD END. (cul-de-sac)

Pass up Envy Drive, and Hate Avenue.

Also, pass Hypocrisy Street, Gossiping Lane, and Backbiting Blvd.
However, you have to go down Long-suffering Lane, Persecution Blvd. and
Trials and Tribulations Ave.

But that's all right, because VICTORY Street is straight ahead!
Glory AMEN!!!!! You can't miss it.

SEND THESE DIRECTIONS TO YOUR FRIENDS SO THEY WILL NOT GET LOST.

Amen, Amen Amen!.
Re: Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
alfaman2:

So agberos are now directing christians to their destination.

thank doG I got out in time.

You better get out of the bus that is going in the wrong direction.

Re: Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
mumumugu:

Recognition, salvation. Are they streets of lagos? U didnt mention any airport. What means of transpotation?car ?

A convertible car, of cause. wink

Re: Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! by fleps(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You better get out of the bus that is going in the wrong direction.

Tell am o!
Re: Revealed!!! How To Get To Heaven From Lagos! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
fleps:

Tell am o!

No. My road is bound to the glory of Hell. No turning back. I belong to Satan.

(1) (Reply)

Vatican Panel Clears Pope John Paul II For Sainthood / Christian And Muslim: A Must Answer / World’s First Gay BIBLE Has Been Published With Verses That Promote Same Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.