Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day - Dating And Meet-up Zone (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day (86401 Views)

See Pic Of This Smallie On Braless Day / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Idowuogbo(f): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Oahray: Babe I'm still waiting for world war II o tongue
Hit me on d flip side.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Just passing>>

----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: Gud to knw dat...just wana check on you
Eyah.. Thanks!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

Yes! Im starting. My best
1. Thugnificient el classico kiss kiss kiss kiss lawd. His body is to die for.

2. Cumpaddre. kiss kiss so cute and swagful

3. Buoyant. kiss kiss Beautiful boi..
4.D dark guy I saw on page 39,I think is also making sense
Bt fr posting at all u r cute@d guys.... It taks one with courage to post his "handsome face" on Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
Creamish:

Jozi's Muthaland used to be my ringtone . . luv dat song! cheesy

Nice track

But do guys play south african music as much as SA plays nigerian music in clubs and all??
*jus curious
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by cumpaddre(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
Anoda 1.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
nadia_SA:
Yes food ..I burn..
as long as your mahn aint complaining..if he is then booooooo him
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: No be d same God create two of una?

such is life . . grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
nadia_SA:

Nice track

But do guys play south african music as much as SA plays nigerian music in clubs and all??
*jus curious

In clubs? not sure . . iv not clubbed in years . .but u know we have DSTV so we know a couple of dem. smiley

Luv Mariam Makeba, Squatta Camp (pardon ma spelling), Jozi, Proverb . .
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
nadia_SA:

Nice track

*jus curious
honest truth:
clubs-never
radio&tv-yes but not massively
privately:just a 5% of 9ja does

but back in the days YES san musiq was popular here esp during the period of *oh 4got her name too,shes late now*...
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
tonididdy: you saN TOO?...or just a follower!

I luv good music. Muthaland is good music. Pure unadulterated Naija chick here. cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

NEENA.. kiss
smiley
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Creamish:

In clubs? not sure . . iv not clubbed in years . .but u know we have DSTV so we know a couple of dem. smiley

Luv Mariam Makeba, Squatta Camp (pardon ma spelling), Jozi, Proverb . .
LoL ok cute..
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
tonididdy: honest truth:
clubs-never
radio&tv-yes but not massively
privately:just a 5% of 9ja does

but back in the days YES san musiq was popular here esp during the period of *oh 4got her name too,shes late now*...
Olryt toni
Guess naija music is just too good coz I've got more naija music than any
*i Missed school today thinking its public holidaysad
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by miss9ja(f): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
This is me

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by brandybabe: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
nadia_SA: Naddy smiley
Happy pic satuRday
nice pix....i love the curves more grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
miss 9ja: This is me

I don die.....see beauty
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
Beautiful
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nice pix @Miss 9ja. smiley
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
mehn!...am feeling sick rite nw
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by kolajoo(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Newbie,Dis thread is shacking u o!

Ur eye gon soon clear wen ur husy sign in.
Bad belle oldies.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
What's up fwendz? Where is Nadia my best friend?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by outrage: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
How you doing?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by miss9ja(f): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
Odinaka00:

I don die.....see beauty

Lol pls don't die bcuz of pix
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Idowuogbo(f): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
kolajoo: Bad belle oldies.
Intercontinental ode! To d left abeg!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by miss9ja(f): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
nadia_SA:
Beautiful

Nadia thanks, you ve got nice pix too
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by kolajoo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
Vickii Ro: Thanx Shuga u're my inspiratn...bt my oda pics r abov 2hmb nd I cnt resize (I nor get dat power joor).
Toni,I hear u..I'm still waiting fr Slimmy Nd Br3n4 dear dnt let dese boys run u down o...all of us cnt b lyk Nadia na
I think these should help if you are using pc. Open the picture with "PAINT" on your computer. And you will see where to "RESIZE". Click on it and check on "Pixels" then change the Horizontal size and make it below 600 and leave the Vertical
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by miss9ja(f): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
Creamish: Nice pix @Miss 9ja. smiley

Thank you
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Thugnificent(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
Who wants to see me without my shirt on?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by miss9ja(f): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
outrage:
How you doing?

I'm fine
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thugnificent: Who wants to see me without my shirt on?

shocked . . .not on a public forum na . . Ur too cute to share . .not even with Br3nd4 . . grin

oya 2-aside . wink
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by kolajoo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Intercontinental ode! To d left abeg!
If you cant be them, join the team clown #INOFITWASTEMYSALIVA#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (128) (Reply)

Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi / Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date / Iice Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.