Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day - Dating And Meet-up Zone (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day (86408 Views)

See Pic Of This Smallie On Braless Day / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Idowuogbo(f): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: ...Best known to her...c'mon stop disangry
Y u dey vex? All dis screwface over oceanic abi na e-love? U go wound o!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
adaobi123:

I'm shy tongue

embarassed

Lmao.. If i hear sey you shy.. tongue

okay sneak peek.. 2 mins only.. wink
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
nadia_SA:

LoL slim
Its nothing
lol..i understand,just dat u owe her no explanation.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: lol..i understand,just dat u owe her no explanation.
I c headache gone
Or is it worse na
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by outrage: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmm...flirting wiv a married woman?

Married woman? So dis is y u don't want ur husy to join NL abi? Ok o! Enjoy!
Look who suddenly became voltron

Actually the slogan has changed
No more "defender of..."

Its
"Maigadi for married men on nairaland"

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by cumpaddre(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
With babygurl..

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

Lmao.. If i hear sey you shy.. tongue

okay sneak peek.. 2 mins only.. wink

I can't

embarassed
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
cumpaddre: With babygurl..

The girl is cute kiss
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

Ive been wondering, are we-me and you-by any chance, related? Maybe we are sisters?
grin

Could be . . grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lol..

Ok, nadia.. I apologise if i made u feel bad, i jst couldnt help the 'amebor' feeling. No vex, sweerie.

@slimzy, stop blowing smoke mehn.. I meant no offence
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
gluv01:

Lol, taking it down soon o grin

Seen . . cute! r u sure @bizzle has seen ur pix? grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
nadia_SA:
I c headache gone
Or is it worse na
lol...oh! am getting beta...courtesy of U cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Let's start showing them. On me

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by gluv01(f): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
Creamish:

Seen . . cute! r u sure @bizzle has seen ur pix? grin

Lol, if he wants to. He can grin

And thanks again smiley
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Idowuogbo(f): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
outrage:
Look who suddenly became voltron

Actually the slogan has changed
No more "defender of..."

Its
"Maigadi for married men on nairaland"
Ur surname rite? No wonder! Sule!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Idowuogbo(f): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ur gal fine pass u. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by vizboy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
keep the pix coming people
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
Shugamania: Lol..

Ok, nadia.. I apologise if i made u feel bad, i jst couldnt help the 'amebor' feeling. No vex, sweerie.

@slimzy, stop blowing smoke mehn.. I meant no offence
Lol...am kul...u know u are sugarlicious..*winks*
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2013

Good choice..u guys fit.
And she reminds me of a ghanaian actress, dont know her name.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Idowuogbo(f): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
Shugamania:

Good choice..u guys fit.
And she reminds me of a ghanaian actress, dont know her name.
She looks like popowa abi na pawpaw? U sabi d moniker na! Wan dark and lovely babe like dat.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by outrage: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur surname rite? No wonder! Sule!

She's delusional!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by vizboy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
Martowskin: Let's start showing them. On me
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided sebi u wan collect all the girls make they nairaland with ur 6 pack abi undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: Lol...am kul...u know u are sugarlicious..*winks*

We good bro
wink
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2013

awww... Beautiful! You both are cute 2gether..

*green with envy*
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by vizboy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
love in the air.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
gluv01:

Lol, if he wants to. He can grin

And thanks again smiley

i didnt see o undecided
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

awww... Beautiful! You both are cute 2gether..

*green with envy*
hahaha...one of ur suitors is already gone,remaining two....it seems u dnt treat them well?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by cumpaddre(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
that's the idea. Tnx anywayz..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
She looks like popowa abi na pawpaw? U sabi d moniker na! Wan dark and lovely babe like dat.

lol @ pawpaw.
I sabi am wella, but she posted her pic in negatives so we no go fit see d natural beauty.

Hmm... Popowaa, come and show us that beauty again now.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
vizboy: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided sebi u wan collect all the girls make they nairaland with ur 6 pack abi undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hehe..
U sef get 6 pack now..abi no be im u show us inside that 'superman' pic?
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lol...troublemaker
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: hahaha...one of ur suitors is already gone,remaining two....it seems u dnt treat them well?

tah close mouth jor.. I was doing the toasting grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (128) (Reply)

Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi / Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date / Iice Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.