Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day (86402 Views)

See Pic Of This Smallie On Braless Day / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
Goodnight all thanks for keeping me company lol I never see how time pass so fast..
Let me sleep na ALONE sad
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan: My pic is on my profile. cheesy
long thing...transport em come
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
I look kinda short here:

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by outrage: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
nadia_SA: Goodnight all thanks for keeping me company lol I never see how time pass so fast..
grin grin i guessed as much.. good night
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
nadia_SA: Goodnight all thanks for keeping me company lol I never see how time pass so fast..
wa re hell...ALONE?...where is he? or no he?...cmon dont keep us queueing up lol
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
cfcfan is such a cutie kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Justiceotuya(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
Feel this?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
honeric01:

No!, just admiring her hair and innocent smiling face.

I only go gaga on my angel!
Kul...she is hawt anyday,just wondering how my night will luk like after seeing those sexy pix#just thinking#
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
oseiwe:
No.
Ok, the environment looks familiar.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan: I look kinda short here:
see as u resemble my cousin for canada.
CORRECT CHELSEA FAN...
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
Good night,am joining u soon
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
tonididdy: wa re hell...ALONE?...where is he? or no he?...cmon dont keep us queueing up lol
Cheiiiii
He work too much
Business business business
Forget nadyah lol
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Shugamania:

No.
I'll tell u where when u drop a real pic of you.
bless you...i tot as much too
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
honeric01:

Why not pull off that sun-shade? they make you look like bara. cheesy

I dislike your hair/horsetail sha lipsrsealed cheesy

I'll post a pix wit my natural hair as soon as I see urs. .
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
Slimzy baby: Good night,am joining u soon
no am joining her soon....LEAVE AM FOR ME *crying*

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
tonididdy: no am joining her soon....LEAVE AM FOR ME *crying*

RotfLmfaooo the FLOOR big enough for both or yourl
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by honeric01(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
Creamish:

I'll post a pix wit my natural hair as soon as I see urs. .

Mine's on my profile and i use to post alot of pix on NL before, but now i'm retired grin

Lemme see you in your real hair and i promise i won't hold back. cool
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
Lol.. Tony, which of them is you?

@outrage.. if that's u, u look good.
Am a yoruba girl.. Lagosian.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
tonididdy: no am joining her soon....LEAVE AM FOR ME *crying*
Lol....i don surrender
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
nadia_SA:

RotfLmfaooo the FLOOR big enough for both or yourl
haba! Dats nt fair,dia is cold
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123: cfcfan is such a cutie kiss smiley

Thanks kiss
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
Slimzy baby: haba! Dats nt fair,dia is cold
come wey your passport?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Emmyk(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
tonididdy: office things?
Departmental Library (Mass Comm).

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dats me

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
tonididdy: come wey your passport?
Guy she say make u come join am for floor,why u still dey wait nah?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
@nadia_SA....are u still awake?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
Slimzy baby: Guy she say make u come join am for floor,why u still dey wait nah?
i pray oh...me wey dey BED...brrrr...*tongue out*
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
tonididdy: i pray oh...me wey dey BED...brrrr...*tongue out*
U dey enjoy o undecided
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
@ slim
Nice pic..
Yeap I'm still awake
As I closed one eye I hear gunshots outside people really drunk nd I guess they going crazy..
Its south africas birthday today..
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Cute.

Thanks.. embarassed smiley
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Popowaa: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
U are handsome
CFCfan: I look kinda short here:
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Popowaa: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
Lmao
Slimzy baby: Kul...she is hawt anyday,just wondering how my night will luk like after seeing those sexy pix#just thinking#

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (128) (Reply)

Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi / Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date / Iice Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.