Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, (1022 Views)

For Unemployed Graduates ONLY / BBM Group For Unemployed Graduates / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by Seye25(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
Now that the FG has inaugurated a 25-man committee to develop modalities to give amnesty to Boko Haram, they must not forget that another violent group might rise up to fight for their just cause. These people will be the unemployed graduates who have laboured relentlessly to make themselves useful for the society.

After a lot of political promises and the establishment of various relevant agencies by various levels of government, it seems the problem keep persisting. The rate of unemployment keep rising and only very few are engaged in meanial jobs less than their qualifications.

A country where almost half of its population are unemployed and the government wants to pay 100k for some violent group who have volunteered themselves to kill innocent people. If FG do not start compensating the unemployed youths at least 100kper month, then, they should get ready for the emergence of another violent group.

Corpers are paid 19800, minimum wage 18000, MEND 70k, BH proposed 100k while unemployed graduate 0 naira. God save this country

4 Likes

Re: FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by gmoney009(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
Bro i am totally with you on this one.
Re: FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by Seye25(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
gmoney009: Bro i am totally with you on this one.
i believe, if nigeria youths create one voice, i mean a big voice, they can be heard and attended to
Re: FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by austinemar: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
Come to fink of it, wat is fg doin wif nig wealth? Those militants r aware of dis & have taken a step in deir own way. Its a shame the so called graduates r not aware of dis

1 Like

Re: FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by Nwogbe: 6:14am On Apr 26, 2013
austinemar: Come to fink of it, wat is fg doin wif nig wealth? Those militants r aware of dis & have taken a step in deir own way. Its a shame the so called graduates r not aware of dis
I nod in concordance.
Re: FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by krispet: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
ONLY LOVE!!!!!!! I HEREBY CALL FOR AN ASSOCIATION CALLED (ASSOCIATION OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTH IN NIGERIA)AUYN.
WITH DIS OUR VOICES WILL BE HEARD. IF BOKO HARAM CAN ACHIEVE 'AMNESTY' THEN THE UNEMPLOUYED YOUTH CAN GET SALARY.
ONE LOVE MY PPLE..........
Re: FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by realharbay: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Dey shud be prepared to see anoda deadly group which will be formed by unemployed youths if dey compensate boko haram and dis issue of umemployment is left unattended to.A word is enof for d federal govt
Re: FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by juliebrown: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
Our govt only listen 2 violence, if d govt wnt 2 pay unemployed 70k per month i dnt tink it wil affect dem cos a reduction in d salary of dos senators n house of reps alone is enof 2 pay d unemployed nt 2 mention d subsidy recovery, loothin 4rm past govt which was recovered bt ntin is heard abt dem. I tink its time we rise up n voice out
Re: FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
krispet: ONLY LOVE!!!!!!! I HEREBY CALL FOR AN ASSOCIATION CALLED (ASSOCIATION OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTH IN NIGERIA)AUYN.
WITH DIS OUR VOICES WILL BE HEARD. IF BOKO HARAM CAN ACHIEVE 'AMNESTY' THEN THE UNEMPLOUYED YOUTH CAN GET SALARY.
ONE LOVE MY PPLE..........

Bro, its a very good n bold step, but if e set now, people go run when dem see mopos with TG n guns! BH chop liver wella, some even gave their lives! How many unemployed graduate can die for dis course, if need be?
Re: FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by iebanehita(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
Goodday All..

Theres a page on facebook with the title...'Nigeria Youth Movement' created by a Nairalander. The essence is for WE, to make a peaceful protest and tell those in authorities we are fed up of their lies.

You can add youself and other people on facebook.
The more members, the greater the collectiv force.
Re: FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
iebanehita: Goodday All..

Theres a page on facebook with the title...'Nigeria Youth Movement' created by a Nairalander. The essence is for WE, to make a peaceful protest and tell those in authorities we are fed up of their lies.

You can add youself and other people on facebook.
The more members, the greater the collectiv force.

Una 4 put unemployed there nau!

1 Like

Re: FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by iebanehita(m): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
austushi1:

Una 4 put unemployed there nau!

most peeps are either unemployed or underemployed. But al d same, we knw r course of action and what we represent.
Re: FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by kejioladimeji(f): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
@seye25 nice one thumbs up, I don't really know what our so called government are doing granting Amnesty then giving money to killers what about the victims of the bombings and the dependants left behind no job not even the children of the deceased are compensated with a job now you grant amnesty to terrorists this is bad from our government
Nice one once again seye thumbs up

1 Like

Re: FG Must Compensate Unemployed Graduates If They Pay Boko Haram Members, by adim2(m): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
U guys should join the nigeria youth movement on fb. When we build enough crowd, then we can start executing our plans.
Make sure u register, for ur voice to be heard.

(1) (Reply)

Paragon Investments Management Ltd / Urgent-female Ushers Needed / An Experienced Security Supervisor Needed In Benin City Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.