Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Viewing Centres - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Viewing Centres (1477 Views)

"Frustrating Queues @ ATM Centres" / Outbound Call Centres In Nigeria / How To Start Football Viewing Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewing Centres by zelaws: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2008
how profitable is football (dstv) viewing centres[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Viewing Centres by naijacutee(f): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2008
I've actually thought about this before, but what do you do after the football seasons? My suggestion would be to think about setting up something that has a viewing centre as an added advantage - Maybe an open plan bar, or restaurant, with a wide screen tv for sports/videogames etc.
Re: Viewing Centres by megastu(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2008
Please, i want to set up a Bar/viewing Centre,how do i go about it.

Thanks
Re: Viewing Centres by naijacutee(f): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2008
1.Write a plan of what you want to gain out of it and how you want to achieve this.
2. Walk the streets and try to observe and take note of peoples recreational/viewing habits.
3. Ask landlords/shop owners in the area for shop prices
4. Go to other bar/viewing centres and patronise them - Think about how they do things, and what you could do better.
5. Go back to your drawing board, make adjustments from what you've just seen.
6. Do you still want to go ahead?
7. If yes, then gather money.
8. Look for place, pay your rent, buy your equipment (as guided in other viewing centres - preferably not close to your choice location).
9. Open your doors for business.
Re: Viewing Centres by zelaws: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2008
thanks guys for ur wonderful replies
the viewing centre will have
games section
relaxation
and 
in future turn to a resources centre for youths
how bout that
Re: Viewing Centres by mfonemana(f): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2008
@ Naijacutee

I must say you give good advice. This is the second time I am noticing this. What's your career girl? Think I'd like a pal like you. I am a geneticist.
Re: Viewing Centres by naijacutee(f): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2008
Oh, thanks Mfonemana  grin. I'm a budding entrepreneur is all I can say for now. . . Thanks for the big-ups girl. . . Your field sounds rather posh and complicated - Is it?

Re: Viewing Centres by mfonemana(f): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2008
I think its posh but complicated , well that has to do with your area of interest. You're welcome. Keep budding girl!
Re: Viewing Centres by lucabrasi(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2008
@naijacutee
i seen your fingerprints all over this section,r you an entrepreneur based in naij or you just know a lot about business in naij, must say your business advices are all sound and well thought out,dyu know anything about setting up a lifestyle/romance magazine in naij and how viable it is

(1) (Reply)

How To Run A Successful And Profitable Salon In Nigeria. / Help: How Do I Register A Company? / Accessbank Offers 10,000 Free Internetbanking Hardtoken For October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.