Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu (22050 Views)

Mama G, Mr. Ibu, Others Visit Actor (harry A.) In Hospital After Hoodlum Attack / Bob Manuel Udokwu Loses Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2013
cyril83: Nigerians are so useless.....what's the meaning of all these?

Don't be too serious with life. Have humor. Saying Nigerians are so useless at a thread like this leaves me wondering if u forgot that yourself & family folks might also be Nigerians.
Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by adetsim(m): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2013

Bros where are you from, Morocco? What discourages most on this nairaland is the way some people insult any how. However uninteresting a post might seem to you, let's kindly learn to bear it for one another. I believe that this is a matured forum.
Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by israelboy1(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2013
Nairalandi: Oya seun no pashaa ooo.frontpage things..I don go Village go bring my own pics with celebs

Pix 1-me and mama G at movie location at Onitsha when shootn the movie titled Police woman.

Pix 2-me and Bob manuel at movie location at Asaba,the movie titled When the going gets tough.....watch them and see me performing wonders back then in my Uni days...Other movies I was featured includes;Gongo Marriage,Law and tradition,Ebele,Ola,Village Doctor and many more......will upload more pics

pls how can i delete my Naira land account?

I need an answer, nd pls.
@mod, any body that deletes my comment, *laughing*, i pity somebody oh
Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by Godwin978(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2013
Let me go an fin pics an post so that i can enter frontpageooo
Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by ceejay80s(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2013
Na dis type of thread dey reign now? picture of nairalander and ....
i will snap picture with boko haram member soon. My title will be PICTURE OF A NAIRALANDER AND A TOP BOKO HARAM GENERAL

1 Like

Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2013
Front page things ok oooooo
These ones too should get to the front page...oya MODs

https://www.nairaland.com/1263360/what-name-did-use-save

https://www.nairaland.com/1269709/identify-person-picture
Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by dotcomnamename: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2013
ceejay80s: Na dis type of thread dey reign now? picture of nairalander and ....
i will snap picture with boko haram member soon. My title will be PICTURE OF A NAIRALANDER AND A TOP BOKO HARAM GENERAL
Na that time you go fear Nigeria Police. Dem go parade you sharp sharp with 40 police rifles and a rocket launcher say na you bomb their post for Kano just like these ones below cheesy

Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by Ebestsmscom: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2013
So, this is what NL is turning into.

I just dey laugh.
Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by samistry(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2013
Feed me more: Is this what is trending now? undecided undecided undecided
are you a beginner?
Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by omogidi234(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2013
kudos to you guys for the "celebrity" pix you guys are giving us without having to pay.
Still waiting for the personal pix with our president, Obama, Michelle, Bush and all other world leaders by Nlanders.
Many thanks.
Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by badesco(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
Moderator please remove this apianka post now.
Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by OCcool: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
including u cyril, u re the most useless of dem all. Bloody hater!
Re: Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu by diamond002: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2013

U̶̲̥̅̊ na D̶̲̥̅̊ greatest useless person for Nigeria idiot angryฬα̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥† insult if U̶̲̥̅̊ ₪☺ get anytin †̥ comment g D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sweep mainroad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / I Met My Wife On Set - Ali Nuhu / Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.