Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu (2896 Views)

Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) / Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) / BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu by iyaayi(f): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
At d wedding reception penultimate weekend of actor ibrahim chatta and former salamatu mohammed, daughter of former governor and current senator representing kwara north, alhaji mohammed sha'aba lafiagi
Self is first frm d left

Re: Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ok...wetin u want make i come do?
Re: Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu by joyli: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Osahon7: Ok...wetin u want make i come do?

grin grin grin grin

Every nairalander na celebrity!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu by iyaayi(f): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
joyli:

grin grin grin grin

Every nairalander na celebrity!! cheesy cheesy

Na soo! E no dey easy at all!
Re: Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu by StateOfMind: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lmao...iya sef wan enter front page.. cheesy
Re: Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu by Desloaaa(f): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
i no see you o
Re: Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu by Trut(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
Na front page dey rain now.
Re: Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu by Popowaa: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nice pic

1 Like

Re: Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu by iyaayi(f): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
StateOfMind: Lmao...iya sef wan enter front page.. cheesy

Not necessarily.
Groom is my brother-in-law, we r already on front page for life in our lives, God willing
Re: Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu by georjay(m): 12:11am On Apr 26, 2013

GO HANG URSEF.....IF U DNT KNW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.... GOOGLE IT....GOODLUCK
Re: Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu by gluv01(f): 12:36am On Apr 26, 2013
iya ayi:

Not necessarily.
Groom is my brother-in-law, we r already on front page for life in our lives, God willing

Congrats then! wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Co Founders, Raphael Afaedor And Tunde Kehinde Covers Guardian Life / Lol! Singer Waje's Wig Falls Off On Stage! / Stolen Baby Found After 17 Years In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.