Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? - Phones (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? (199472 Views)

It's Official, MTN 3GB Night Data Plan No Longer Work In Day Time / Airtel BIS No Longer Working On PC And Android! / Airtel Bis No Longer Works On Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (134) (Go Down)

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by zelexotunla(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
doctorserah:
Thanks So much. I followed d steps u gave n my device is now rooted.
. Pls,how would someone know if an android phone is rooted or not? Thanks
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by drnairalov: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
zelexotunla: . Pls,how would someone know if an android phone is rooted or not? Thanks

download root checker
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by spicyuzo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pls is droidvpn icmp reliable? I tried some downloads ystday, d stuff was disconnecting rapidly until my 100mb got exhusted..... i want to upgrade, but i wouldnt njoy disconnections.....any ideas plsss?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by jeflexy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pls u guys needs to find anoda solution for those who cant root their fones. Like L3 tecno... pls we need to browse too.. udp is blocked

1 Like

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by drnairalov: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Albaniy: if you want to pass the 100 mb limit mske sure your phone is rooted then launch the tun.ko then connect droidvpn to a premium server then open terminal emulator type su then type ping google.com then kill the application voila no need to upgrade to a premium user

please cud u be more detailed...which app is 2 be killed...iz it d terminal or droid ddnt get ur explanation , thanks
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by pieso: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
drnairalov:

please cud u be more detailed...which app is 2 be killed...iz it d terminal or droid ddnt get ur explanation , thanks
d droid nw
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by chrisluwi: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sheggy13:

Guy I've upgraded my tunnel guru account and it's supposed to run till December but for some days now I can't seem to connect successfully using MTN BIS using both UDP and ICMP . Please what do you think I'm doing wrong.. Thanks
well use only icmp,and use servers that have icmp,in the protocol put icmp,if it doesnt work delete the tunnel guru folder and unzip again and try
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Albaniy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
dazzy4real:

pls kindly help me on how to go about it
step1--->root your phone (if you dont know how to root your phone google framaroot and use it to root ur phone)
step2--->download tun.ko installer to your sd card
and launch it
step3--->download terminal emulator
step4--->launch droidvpn connect to icmp
step5--->connect to a premium server as soon as you get connected minimize and launch terminal emulator on terminal emulator type su and press enter then type ping google.com and press enter
step6---> go to settings go to applications clickcon droid vpn then click on force stop but make sure that
terminal emulator is running in back ground
THATS ALL NO NEED TO UPGRADE TP A PREMOUM USER.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adoptop70: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Albaniy: if you want to pass the 100 mb limit mske sure your phone is rooted then launch the tun.ko then connect droidvpn to a premium server then open terminal emulator type su then type ping google.com then kill the application voila no need to upgrade to a premium user
How to kill the application? To force close or to Clare data?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Albaniy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
adoptop70:
How to kill the application? To force close or to Clare data?
force stop
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Lovelyboy007: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
adoptop70:
this is what I used yesterday it is a magic.

Hey guys Have found new way u can Root your Android without PC I use this method to root My Tecno N7 . First Download this app ( link below) Called framaroot

LINK>>>>> http:///4qDGW3OI 2. Enter framaroot app then klick on bromir a prompt message will appear telling you have successfully root phone you need to reboot system.

3 . Now switch off your Android phone, reboot your phone to recovery mod by pressing POWER BUTTON and KEY VOLUME UP , hold it till recovery mode appear with Android robot locate REBOOT SYSTEM

4. Then click on the first home button on your Android menus your phone will reboot it self .. that's all you ave root your Android phone. Pics below

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Anybody using premium Pd-proxy here? How did you upgrade? Anybody?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adoptop70: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Albaniy:
step1--->root your phone (if you dont know how to root your phone google framaroot and use it to root ur phone)
and launch it
step5--->connect to a premium server as soon as you get connected minimize and launch terminal emulator on terminal emulator type su and press enter then type ping google.com and press enter
step6---> go to settings go to applications clickcon droid vpn then click on force stop but make sure that
What about this issue of disconnect every five minutes, person will need to restart d whole process again?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Lovelyboy007: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
adoptop70:
this is what I used yesterday it is a magic.

Hey guys Have found new way u can Root your Android without PC I use this method to root My Tecno N7 . First Download this app ( link below) Called framaroot

LINK>>>>> http:///4qDGW3OI 2. Enter framaroot app then klick on bromir a prompt message will appear telling you have successfully root phone you need to reboot system.

3 . Now switch off your Android phone, reboot your phone to recovery mod by pressing POWER BUTTON and KEY VOLUME UP , hold it till recovery mode appear with Android robot locate REBOOT SYSTEM

4. Then click on the first home button on your Android menus your phone will reboot it self .. that's all you ave root your Android phone. Pics below
pls sir, i have download the link that you posted above. i have also reboot the phone but to my surprise sir the phone have not been rooting. i also download root checker to verify the root access but they told me that my phone have not been rooting. kindly help me outi really need to root my phone.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by kiddie(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
drnairalov:

dont use google use other site i think dey ar disallowing ping connection through google jst use downgraded sites
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adoptop70: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lovelyboy007: pls sir, i have download the link that you posted above. i have also reboot the phone but to my surprise sir the phone have not been rooting. i also download root checker to verify the root access but they told me that my phone have not been rooting. kindly help me outi really need to root my phone.
when u dload framaroot and launch it what did u see,because it will tell u to complete your task with option below
or go to this page for more understanding
https://www.nairaland.com/1394821/photo-root-android-without-pc
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adoptop70: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
kiddie:
dont use google use other site i think dey ar disallowing ping connection through google jst use downgraded sites
Downgraded site like which one?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Who's using PD-Proxy?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by drnairalov: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Albaniy:
and launch it

1. My phone (GAlaxy tab 2) is rooted,
2.I have tun.ko installer, but how do i download to Sd card it goes to my phone memory??
3 i downloaded betta terminal emulator pro..but anytime i open it..it forces close it self..nd i cant even type anything telling me
"unfortunately beta terminal emulator pro has stopped"
4---------
5 i can type anything in my terminal emulator pro..did i download d wrong app

6-------

kindly help!!!
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by drnairalov: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by drnairalov: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adoptop70: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Albaniy:
and launch it
I,v done everything as u said let's see what is gonna happen next,but i,m not sure is connect properly because is too it can not even load nairaland finish.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Albaniy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
drnairalov:

2.I have tun.ko installer, but how do i download to Sd card it goes to my phone memory??
3 i downloaded betta terminal emulator pro..but anytime i open it..it forces close it self..nd i cant even type anything telling me
4---------
downlpad fdrmm

6-------

kindly help!!!
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Albaniy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
drnairalov:

4---------
downlpad terminal emulator from google play

6-------

kindly help!!!
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Albaniy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
download terminal emulator from google play
when you type su there is an enter button by theright end of your keyboard if you are using a touch screen press it then type ping google.com presd enter key
nb uninstall the other trrminal emulator
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Albaniy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
for better result uninstall the tun.ko installer then install it again but make sure u install it on the sd card
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adoptop70: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Albaniy: download terminal emulator from google play
when you type su there is an enter button by theright end of your keyboard if you are using a touch screen press it then type ping google.com presd enter key
nb uninstall the other trrminal emulator
what do u mean by "nb uninstall the other terminal emulator?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adoptop70: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Albaniy: for better result uninstall the tun.ko installer then install it again but make sure u install it on the sd card
After reinstall tun.ko is person need to launch again?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adoptop70: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Person don tire for. this disconnect every now then, once u force close vpn and network disconnect is a real headache.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Albaniy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
adoptop70:
After reinstall tun.ko is person need to launch again?
yes you have to launch the tun.ko again

1 Like

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Deruze(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Albaniy: if you want to root your phone contact me and wlso if ypu have issues with droidvpn
please help me I wanna root ma l3. I based in jos

2 Likes

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adewasco2k(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
DonCrust: Anybody using premium Pd-proxy here? How did you upgrade? Anybody?

you apply a voucher to it

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (134)

Useful Nokia Secret Codes / BBM On Android And Related Issues / Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.