Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? - Phones (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? (199446 Views)

It's Official, MTN 3GB Night Data Plan No Longer Work In Day Time / Airtel BIS No Longer Working On PC And Android! / Airtel Bis No Longer Works On Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (134) (Go Down)

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by majalisa(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2013
honsule:

Charisteristic of a sim that has reached mtn threshold is: It disconnects every seconds.U can't re-subscibe until ur Bis expires.(Unlike Airtel that u can deactivate and resubscribe)I hv a BIS sim that will expires 2morow,let me insert it inside my android and test it.
MTN these days is really full of surprises.U may just wake up one morning and discover it no longer works.But for now,it is still blazing...As per the Guardian Angel i will try to remain in this vicinity for now...so,Cheers wink wink cool cool
tnks bro.called mtn's CC to dat effect..hopefully it wuld be deactivated b4 today is ova..pls when u r done with ur test let me Know if is still rocking on droid..i have a bis plan on my bb but d sim has to be trimmed to Mini to Fit into my droid sim slot
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by majalisa(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2013
honsule: Y'ello, Your active BBC subscription will expire on Fri 05:02 PM, 23 Aug 2013. You have reached the fair usage threshold. Thank You!

Kindly purchase a data bundle or continue browsing at 0.10kb/KB within your blackberry subscription. Thank You!
i guez no testing.saw this Post after i hav posted..maybe any broda in d house with an active and under threshold bis would help with dat test
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by honsule(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2013
majalisa: tnks bro.called mtn's CC to dat effect..hopefully it wuld be deactivated b4 today is ova..pls when u r done with ur test let me Know if is still rocking on droid..i have a bis plan on my bb but d sim has to be trimmed to Mini to Fit into my droid sim slot

It is still blazing on that same sim that i have reached their so-called threshold.I doubt if MTN will deactivate your BIS for u.I have try that before.When is yours expiring?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by peteregwu(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2013
honsule:

The last time i checked,it refused to browse directly except with Droidvpn

ok, thanks!
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by honsule(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2013
majalisa: i guez no testing.saw this Post after i hav posted..maybe any broda in d house with an active and under threshold bis would help with dat test

It works wella.Am using it now on my SGS3 with driodvpn. It disconnect and reconnect again
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by majalisa(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
honsule:

It is still blazing on that same sim that i have reached their so-called threshold.I doubt if MTN will deactivate your BIS for u.I have try that before.When is yours expiring?
next Monday..is it d same udp of 500 and apn of bb.net?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Geniusvic(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Jeffy1206: ya ofcourse...
Alright, thanks. Will try it
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by honsule(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
majalisa: next Monday..is it d same udp of 500 and apn of bb.net?

yep,same settingz.Location matters too.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by harbiodun21: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Gud day guys.is dare any free bis subscrition for any network
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by honsule(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
harbiodun21: Gud day guys.is dare any free bis subscrition for any network

Did u say free bis subscription? shocked shocked shocked Even in FREETOWN nothing is FREE.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by harbiodun21: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
I nid free bis for blackberry on etisalat or mtn abeg guys
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by honsule(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
harbiodun21: I nid free bis for blackberry on etisalat or mtn abeg guys

didnt u read my reply above?

1 Like

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by harbiodun21: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
I read but I heard is out for etisalat
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Buchika: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
please house my play store and some sites does not open with Droid vpn. honsule abeg come to my rescue.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by lordsbiz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
honsule:

I saw the guy thread that he said was deleted.The only thing he said on that thread was guyz should indicate interest before he post.If u want to post sth people should not beg you first.which kind shakara be that? grin grin shocked shocked
TO ALL WHO REQUESTED THE PROCEDURE ON HOW TO USE DROIDVPN UNLIMITEDLY davidoisamoje@gmail.com, Lilkudos126@gmail.com, vic3atlast@gmail.com, ochek2003@gmail.com, Olamide5935@gmail.com, IT HAS ALREADY BEING SENT TO YOUR MAILS. tnx for believing and for the guy who own this insultive reply i wish your email is among this so you too can enjoy God's goodness and share your testimony. finally for those who have recieved, freely have you all received% and freely should you give. please if you need the procedure this guys have it already ask them to forward it to you, and done my part u all too should do your part by sharing and testifyng. God bless naijaloaded
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Please bro I need the unlimited Droidvpn settings too... biano4biz3@yahoo.com is my email. Thanks in advance. Abeg no mind all thisiinsulting people. Thanks once again
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by honsule(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
lordsbiz:
TO ALL WHO REQUESTED THE PROCEDURE ON HOW TO USE DROIDVPN UNLIMITEDLY davidoisamoje@gmail.com, Lilkudos126@gmail.com, vic3atlast@gmail.com, ochek2003@gmail.com, Olamide5935@gmail.com, IT HAS ALREADY BEING SENT TO YOUR MAILS. tnx for believing and for the guy who own this insultive reply i wish your email is among this so you too can enjoy God's goodness and share your testimony. finally for those who have recieved, freely have you all received% and freely should you give. please if you need the procedure this guys have it already ask them to forward it to you, and done my part u all too should do your part by sharing and testifyng. God bless naijaloaded

What is insultive in my reply? The shakara or what? For your info I don't need it Ok.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by honsule(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
Guys, no need of dropping your email here. Just use the
Nairaland PM to send him msg. Any email dropped here will be deleted. The person that doesn't read this post and dropped his email Don enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by pcwhiz(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
honsule: Guys, no need of dropping your email here. Just use the
Nairaland PM to send him msg. Any email dropped here will be deleted. The person that doesn't read this post and dropped his email Don enter one chance.
cooli like ds guy! No homo!
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by OCTAVO: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
pcwhiz: cooli like ds guy! No homo!
He's da bomb! Handles things with maturity including dragnet too.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Paschal007: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
honsule: Guys, no need of dropping your email here. Just use the

I want to change my email but it's telling me 'sorry an error has occurred. I can't receive PMs again. angry
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by honsule(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Paschal007:

I want to change my email but it's telling me 'sorry an error has occurred. I can't receive PMs again. angry

It is not changing of email. It is sending of E-message. He will receive it and reply u. U will get it in your mail box.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by honsule(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
OCTAVO:
He's da bomb! Handles things with maturity including dragnet too.

Thanks for the compliment wink
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by chuchwhite: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
honsule:

Hw re u able to browse with d threshold limit.. A setting or tweak?.. Cos mine has stopped cos of d thresh hold limit
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Paschal007: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
honsule:

It is not changing of email. It is sending of E-message. He will receive it and reply u. U will get it in your mail box.

Yeah I know. What I'm saying is that I've problem with the email I used to register on NL and I can't receive PMs again. I tried to change it and it's telling me an error has occurred.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by benatex(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
pls i cant get to send a msg to him,but pls my email is dame1love@yahoo.com
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by tripledub: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Good day guys, i ve been watching and following from a vintage point. Please send me the settings for droidvpn unlimited surfing.
My mail is pagecoders @gmail. com. Thanks. Keep d good works ALive!
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Kingsteve(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
benatex: pls i cant get to send a msg to him,but pls my email is dame1love@yahoo.com

Same here, by default, no one can send an email to someone...mine is halasteve@gmail.com
Please Mod, don't delete the post, if it was possible to send him an email directly, I would have.
Got no choice but to drop my email here.
Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (134)

Useful Nokia Secret Codes / BBM On Android And Related Issues / Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.