Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,020 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? (198860 Views)

It's Official, MTN 3GB Night Data Plan No Longer Work In Day Time / Airtel BIS No Longer Working On PC And Android! / Airtel Bis No Longer Works On Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (134) (Go Down)

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Picomon(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Em go soon zap ur money.. Na so mii self dey happy yesterday, until em zap my money. Chai.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adepentane1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
Guys, go and download Droidvpn and Tun.ko, install and browse, ambrowsing now with my Droid vpn, using blackberry.net. And them no touch my money.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by mightyleks(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
adepentane1: Guys, go and download Droidvpn and Tun.ko, install and browse, ambrowsing now with my Droid vpn, using blackberry.net. And them no touch my money.

Watch your back bro
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by samilo88(m): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
adepentane1: please, how do i finish Droidvpn and Tun.kn on my phone ?? its telling me to put tun.ko into sdcard/tun.ko.... !!!! how do i do it ?? and what profile should i use ??
Do you have tun.ko installer? If not download and install it from playstore. Open the tun.ko and check all the highlighted boxes then click install. The tun.ko would connect to the Internet to download the modules for ur fone that means your fone must be connected to an Internet plan. After installing the modules which shouldn't take up to a minute, open your droid vpn, log in with your email nd d password given to you on the droid vpn website. Go to d droid vpn settings, click on connection protocol and select ICMP. click d connect button on d droid vpn. Launch ur browser nd u are hood to go. Note you can't use more than 100mb per day worth of data on droid vpn cos u a free registered account. Hope this helps. This only works for rooted androids.

1 Like

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by luluosas(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
deesquare-diddy:

don't mind the fool joo...tell us when u're done zapping your credit...lucky my a.s.s
Off Topic:
I forgive you for the foul language you used on me.

To The Topic:
House, I am very sorry for the wrong information that I passed here. I was actually browsing from my G-BAM bonus from Glo. MTN BIS is not back please. I am sorry for pulling your legs.
Thank you all.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by honey001(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
samilo88:
Do you have tun.ko installer? If not download and install it from playstore. Open the tun.ko and check all the highlighted boxes then click install. The tun.ko would connect to the Internet to download the modules for ur fone that means your fone must be connected to an Internet plan. After installing the modules which shouldn't take up to a minute, open your droid vpn, log in with your email nd d password given to you on the droid vpn website. Go to d droid vpn settings, click on connection protocol and select ICMP. click d connect button on d droid vpn. Launch ur browser nd u are hood to go. Note you can't use more than 100mb per day worth of data on droid vpn cos u a free registered account. Hope this helps.

wat a detailed explanation. Thumbs up.
One more questn please, can one still enjoy the daily free 100mb from droid VPN even without subcribing to any data or BB plan from MTN?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by sirlaw2(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
luluosas:
Off Topic:

To The Topic:
House, I am very sorry for the wrong information that I passed here. I was actually browsing from my G-BAM bonus from Glo. MTN BIS is not back please. I am sorry for pulling your legs.
Thank you all.

Go n shit...
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by newman10(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
Droidvp rocks! Now surfing grin grin grin
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by luluosas(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
sir.law:

Go n shit...
Thank you.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by physise(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
luluosas:
Off Topic:

To The Topic:
Thank you all.
no prob
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Tomi247: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
honey001:

change ur connection to icmp.... you are Good to go
,wow that's brilliant ,Im popping on skype video call now lol thanks boss,Abeg you know how many gb given for this Bbc data?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by lymelyte(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
neyostica:

not if you are using z10 or Q10

[b] i am using a q10 and i sent data to 131 but the sent me you have sent an incomplete command[/b]
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by lymelyte(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
[b]please gurus,help me with the cheapest glo data plan for browsing on my q10.. not bis plan ooo[/b]
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adepentane1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
PLEASE, IS THERE ANY OTHER APPLICATION WE CAN USE APART FROM TUN.KO MY FRIENDS OWN IS NOT WORKING OOO !!!!!! HELP
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adepentane1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
PLEASE, IS THERE ANY OTHER APPLICATION WE CAN USE APART FROM TUN.KO MY FRIENDS OWN IS NOT WORKING OOO !!!!!! HELP.. he is using Gionee V 1
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by brainyack(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
yehmy: Pls join d protest mtn must here our cry we cnt b using android nd expect us to sub 4 mb at 1k nd will b given 250mb wen we all knw how android can drain mb, we want a good data plan like dt of bb plan..... join the protest pick up ur fone call customer care, then we will inform NCC on this.

Guys d search beginz.... NCC mail s d target
http://www.ncc.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=118
Hit there.... we can lay complains from there on their Fb nd twitter accounts about mtn.

protest 4rm angry youth all fingers are nt equal dey are cheating us and our government are nt acting.....

pls copy and paste to all other Android thread.
carry go my brother jawe..... that 1k for 250mb no make sense at all oooo. the thing wet I dey use 100mb per day for my driod. this mtn BBC they vex me I'm thinking they changed the Bb settings cos when I reset 2 default it worked wella.........I'm missing fast speed internet on my fone *crying *
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Wadosky(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Front page plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by paccino: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
samilo88:
Do you have tun.ko installer? If not download and install it from playstore. Open the tun.ko and check all the highlighted boxes then click install. The tun.ko would connect to the Internet to download the modules for ur fone that means your fone must be connected to an Internet plan. After installing the modules which shouldn't take up to a minute, open your droid vpn, log in with your email nd d password given to you on the droid vpn website. Go to d droid vpn settings, click on connection protocol and select ICMP. click d connect button on d droid vpn. Launch ur browser nd u are hood to go. Note you can't use more than 100mb per day worth of data on droid vpn cos u a free registered account. Hope this helps.

Guy, the vpndroid dint work oo!the icmp says unless the phone is rooted.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by mofus1: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
house pls help my tun ko installer is unable to download tun module what should i do
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by johnshagb(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
Rocking DROID vpn steadily. Thanks a lot guys.
Still manageable for now.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by honey001(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
Tomi247: ,wow that's brilliant ,Im popping on skype video call now lol thanks boss,Abeg you know how many gb given for this Bbc data?

U welcome..... No idea about the data cap, But I always pull close to 3gig before expiring, so o think it's actually unlimited.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by honey001(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
Tomi247: ,wow that's brilliant ,Im popping on skype video call now lol thanks boss,Abeg you know how many gb given for this Bbc data?

U welcome..... No idea about the data cap, But I always pull close to 3gig before expiring, so i think it's actually unlimited.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
paccino:

Guy, the vpndroid dint work oo!the icmp says unless the phone is rooted.
i just did mine ooo. it is working!! oooo thank you @samillo88 God bless u

@all just root ur fone.its nt difficult. gotu google and type ur fone name plus root. den follow samillo steps dats all!
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
honey001:

U welcome..... No idea about the data cap, But I always pull close to 3gig before expiring, so i think it's actually unlimited.
the vpn trial account hope its forever?or one myt need to pay later?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by pacioti: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
MTN BIS is back,daz wot am usin now
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
honey001:

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by honey001(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
mikelreal: the vpn trial account hope its forever?or one myt need to pay later?

That I don't know too oooh, am new on it too
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Tomi247: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Thanks once again honey lol,well for those who are yet to root there android os ,if u must rock mtn bis go rooting now,its not a big deal :PThanks once again honey lol,well for those who are yet to root there android os ,if u must rock mtn bis go rooting now,its not a big deal
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by hyuga(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
a beg, those using droidvpn, I need help. I installed it and d tunko installer. my phone no carry connection (E or 3G or H) if I select BlackBerry.net as my APN but they show up when I use d default MTN APN. so using d droid VPN with BB APN says no internet connection. van I use d default MTN APN I.e web.GPRS.blabla sha?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by asids55: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
house abeg how else can I download modules cause It says it cant get the modules for my phone phone...abeg ohhh what can I do?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by DeeOneBangin: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
Must you all use MTN? When u can get airtel 4gb @ ₦1,500. 2months validity. *my 2cents*
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
asids55: house abeg how else can I download modules cause It says it cant get the modules for my phone phone...abeg ohhh what can I do?
did u highlight all d boxes??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (134)

Useful Nokia Secret Codes / BBM On Android And Related Issues / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.