Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency (21615 Views)

Truth And Consequences In Nigeria / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected, See Consequences In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Evestar200(f): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2013
C as una dy talk as if una nor where all d money wey nigeria get dy cum 4rm,,hw many cocoa nigeria dy export? We dy import everything including toothpick,,so if dem blow all dose oil pipe and destroy everything una go knw say kaki nor b leather

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by amuaee: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2013
Story, even as GEJ be president,wetin we wey frm Niger DElta de benefit, ds oil wey dem de talk abt, u don taste d money b4.personally I ll neva vote for GEJ again[/quote]
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by nkemKalu: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2013
ARRANT NONESENCE.........NOBODY WILL RE-ELECT GEJ IN 2015....LET HEAVENS FALL AND LETS SEE. ANU OFIA KUKU

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by OsunOriginal: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2013
Goddex:

No Sir, not life president but he must finish his two terms for peace to reign in Niger Delta that is what Kuku is saying. The present conspiracy of our Jihadist Buhari and Tinubu to take control of the Niger Delta oil could ignite a terrible unrest.

Why not just order INEC not to conduct election until 2019?

A fool will always act like one, even if you train him in Harvard.

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by amuaee: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2013
Sorry GEJ, ur plans go fail, we wey frm ur region, wetin we don benefit frm ur govt, evn d so called amnesty na ya'adua give us..ds oil dem dey talk abt, u wey wan carry arms fight 4 GEJ, u dn chop am b4. Its time 4us to do whts rite nd stop ethnic sentiments.Jona is bad to Nigerians nd thus we shld vote em out 2015

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by rayparker(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2013
“It is true that the presidential amnesty programme has engendered peace, safety and security in the sensitive and strategic Niger Delta. Permit me to add that the peace that currently prevails in the zone is largely because Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, who is from that same place, is the President of Nigeria. That is the truth.

“I hope the U.S. is aware that with peace and stability in the Niger Delta, Nigeria’s economy will remain buoyant enough to empower the Federal Government to contend with terrorism and other forms of insecurity in other parts of the country.

“However if we allow anything to hurt the peace in the Niger Delta, Nigeria’s economy will be endangered and energy security in Nigeria and even America will not be guaranteed. The attention and interest of the U.S. in Nigeria must remain the stability of the Niger Delta and the easiest way to ensure this is to encourage President Jonathan to complete an eight-year term,” he said.

[b][/b] You are a blatant liar. This are the type of people that needs to be quarantined otherwise Nigeria will continue to remain in darkness.. The Americans are now God to ask Nigerians to vote Goodluck jonathan for 2015, cos Nigerian will remain slaves forever? These are the type of people that only travel to western environments to enjoy the atmosphere, and never for once transfer any knowledge or skills acquired from their exposure.. He certainly falls between the Threefold of problem facing the Nigeria growth.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Gbawe: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2013
amuaee: Story, even as GEJ be president,wetin we wey frm Niger DElta de benefit, ds oil wey dem de talk abt, u don taste d money b4.personally I ll neva vote for GEJ again

Someone who sees clearly. These leaders have simply perfected the art of ethnic/sectional/religious sabre-rattling they know only the average Nigerians take seriously. Tomorrow they are all living large together and eating 10 million Naira food in one sitting with their concubines from every ethnic group.

Has GEJ not been President for 3 years now? Of what benefit has his Presidency and the "uninterrupted" flow of oil been to the ND and even Nigeria at large? If anything the elite and billionaire class, connected to government corruption and largesse, are growing under this man.

We get charlatan here lying that Nigeria is heading towards Paradise and claiming people should come home when the leaders of your Country are doing the opposite with actions that show they do not believe in Nigeria. Those who are honest and work with facts see through the fraud of GEJ and his crude cronies.

Under GEJ, only the Politician and those connected with Government are getting stupendously rich, buying jets and getting morbidly obese. I even got contextual confirmation of this yesterday from the UK Daily Star newspaper that shows less British students are attending Private schools yet Russians (27% increase) and followed by Nigerians (16% increase) are making up the shortfall nicely for the UK Private schools and economy.

Tomorrow some fools will come here talking about Nigeria is improving when informed observers know the Nations wealth is being plundered by a few who are now, in record number, using this slush fund to maintain the wives and children abroad.

They lead the nation yet show their lack of faith in Nigeria via secretly stashing their families abroad at great costs while the mumus at home, entrenched in hideous poverty, are fighting about "our oil".

Bigots and fools should remain here shouting "our oil" and "Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani thieves" as if they or even ordinary Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani Nigerians are deriving any benefit from oil. Some day, perhaps when 6 feet under, some folks will realise it is not about "our oil" but about the rich and the poor, the connected and the nobodies, the privileged and the spat-upon, the performers to be supported by all (whatever ethnic group they are from) and the mediocre waste of space to be rejected by all(from all ethnic groups), the elites "owners of Nigeria" (from every ethnic group) and the "nonentities" (from every ethnic group) who are viewed as dispensable and can continue to die like flies for all the system cares.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/311047/Rushin-to-posh-schools/

RUSHIN’ TO POSH SCHOOLS

25th April 2013 By Daily Star reporter
PRIVATE schools are relying on overseas pupils to fill gaps as the number of British students falls.

Russian pupils at the UK’s fee-paying schools, where charges average £14,000 a year, have increased by 27% in the past year.

The number of Nigerians studying at the schools is up 16% while Chinese rose by 5%.

But the total of homegrown British pupils fell by around 0.4%, according to the latest census by the Independent Schools Council.

5 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2013
It's only an ex-military personnel that can successsfully rule Nigeria (e.g BUHARI). What if empty headed GEJ completes his 8yrs greedy and fruitless term.........the MEND Will still come out to ask for something...we need someone capable of wiping out terrorism not an amesty giver............both BH and MEND are taking too much from Nigerians(weaker soul can't handel them)

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by danny301: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2013
ijaw citizen: This guy no just get small sense.
How many suppressed nations UN don grant nationhood?
You think UN is an embassy where you go and get visa to nationhood?

We all know the UN is the association of the same nations that suppress people. Look at what is happening in Syria today where Just two super-suppressive nation; china and russia could veto the fate of the poor people of syria.

Let me tell you freedom is not free. Nobody will grant you nationhood an a platter of gold. You don't GET freedom, you TAKE it yourself

Since the days of Adaka Boro and Ken Saro-Wiwa, Niger Delta has been denied nationhood. So since we have all decided to play chess inside this colonial pot of soup called Nigeria, then so be it.

If you think you wanna die for a british artwork called Nigeria, then join the military. The various ethnic nations herein existed before Nigeria and will still exist after the demise of Nigeria.

Mr. Man, you mean i don't have even small sense at all? This goes a long way to say what your understanding of sense is... Its absolutely true that i don't have that kind of your barbaric sense that is only applicable in the stone-age. Mine kind of sense is progressive and civil and unfortunately you don't have such sense so you can see that sense means different thing to both of us.

Ordinary i don't join words with archaic people like you, but to save you from the delusion of thinking that you have made a point, let me put it to you secession is not easy and at the same time it's not impossible. There is a noble way of seeking for nation-hold, though it may take time. People like you that have boko haram and militant kind of brain called due process suppression because you are not used to doing things the right way.

You think United Nation should be granting nation-hold to people just at the mention of secession because you have never been taught anything like standard procedure (SP) all your life. If i may ask, how easy it's to have one state created from another state within a nation? Yet people who believe in their courses follow them patiently and within the tenet of the law until their dreams are actualized and that is the thing that barbaric people like cannot come to term with.

Just for the record, in Jan, 1993, the former Czechoslovakia was dissolved into Czech Republic and Slovakia. In may 1993 Eritrea came out of Ethiopia. In June 2006, the former Yugoslavia was dissolved into in Montenegro and Serbia. In February 2008 Kosovo came out of Serbia and most recently in July 2011 South Sudan peacefully seceded from Sudan.Find out how these nation went about their agitation...... That's an assignment for you.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2013
rayparker: “It is true that the presidential amnesty programme has engendered peace, safety and security in the sensitive and strategic Niger Delta. Permit me to add that the peace that currently prevails in the zone is largely because Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, who is from that same place, is the President of Nigeria. That is the truth.

“I hope the U.S. is aware that with peace and stability in the Niger Delta, Nigeria’s economy will remain buoyant enough to empower the Federal Government to contend with terrorism and other forms of insecurity in other parts of the country.

“However if we allow anything to hurt the peace in the Niger Delta, Nigeria’s economy will be endangered and energy security in Nigeria and even America will not be guaranteed. The attention and interest of the U.S. in Nigeria must remain the stability of the Niger Delta and the easiest way to ensure this is to encourage President Jonathan to complete an eight-year term,” he said.

[b][/b] You are a blatant liar. This are the type of people that needs to be quarantined otherwise Nigeria will continue to remain in darkness.. The Americans are now God to ask Nigerians to vote Goodluck jonathan for 2015, cos Nigerian will remain slaves forever? These are the type of people that only travel to western environments to enjoy the atmosphere, and never for once transfer any knowledge or skills acquired from their exposure.. He certainly falls between the Threefold of problem facing the Nigeria growth.

don't mind them! the very same Americans they were insulting a few days ago over their report on our corruption are the very same people whose support they're trying to buy. Then they were saying the APC were in league with the Americans. Now someone is saying it is Iraq and Iran. Could you guys stick to one stand for once?

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by armadeo(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2013
tutudex:
u must be a fool for trying to insult the S.A who just said the truth as it is. you always criticize people who say the truth but you never ever profer solution to iminent problems. let GEG not win 2015 elections and see if Naija will remain thesame again. thank you mr Kuku for speaking the mind of the people of the niger delta

Am naijadelta and u don't speak my mind. Naija will remain if jonathan looses. We need to go beyond all this ethnic bullshit and issues of selfishness, I peronally don't hate jona but am yet to see the impact of his govt. Not some wash wash though I have seen the mind blowing corruption taking place on his watch.

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by armadeo(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2013
deletrue: That young man called Kuku has told us the truth. Am not from Jona's community, does not full support the pdp, does not either fully support the APC, but fully support the president who i know has done more than any past leader. In same vain, supports some individuals in APC.
Any attempt to sack jona will be wickedness of the highest order., at such the militant and other friends of Niger Deltas should get set all necessary things ready for any action in case jona is not allowed. They owned the oil.

*** reads grammar in disbeli(ve). ***

On the statement u made I have this quote for u. "It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

Any attempt to sack jona will be wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2013
Evestar200: C as una dy talk as if una nor where all d money wey nigeria get dy cum 4rm,,hw many cocoa nigeria dy export? We dy import everything including toothpick,,so if dem blow all dose oil pipe and destroy everything una go knw say kaki nor b leather

My broda i just dey laff dem . 2015 operation occupy your resources is on the way !!! i swear Bangladesh and Somalia would be heaven compared to some regions in Nigeria come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2013
amuaee: Sorry GEJ, ur plans go fail, we wey frm ur region, wetin we don benefit frm ur govt, evn d so called amnesty na ya'adua give us..ds oil dem dey talk abt, u wey wan carry arms fight 4 GEJ, u dn chop am b4. Its time 4us to do whts rite nd stop ethnic sentiments.Jona is bad to Nigerians nd thus we shld vote em out 2015
on the contrary ,his plans are working out fine that is why u are here saying all this things.nigerians once again have fallen for the cheapest trick in the politics.gej till 2019,no shaking

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by greatmen: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2013
element of truth in what he said but i dnt agree in every statement we all knw who is sponsoring bh and thier objective , calling the niger deltans stupid interesting never underestimate anyone sometimes a tiny snake can cripple an elephant we arent praying for that our diversity is what makes us unique, even within tribes we hate each other we need to learn from our past .
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2013
Hmnnn.....The message has now been stylishly passed to the US govt in clear terms by a niger delta indigenes via diplomatic channel and this is what I deduce from his statement:»»

"Do not be distracted by those(NORTH) who thought they have the Key(BOKO-HARAM) to hold nigeria to ransom and perpetuate themselves in power cos we(SOUTH SOUTH/NIGER DELTA) own the Ace(OIL & MILITANTS) and its either you support us or risk losing your investments when the mother of all crisis(IF GEJ LOSES 2015 ELECTION) begins".

Edwin Clark must be having a field day too while other ijaws are feeling very powerful now! cheesy
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2013
cry grin
reading through most of the comment it amazes me how nigerians think.
nigerians are reacting exactly the way they have planned ,re u guys programmed or what?cant u see what is been done to u?nigerians can easily be provoked.kudo to gej advisers they seem to understand how nigerians think ,anyway that is what they re paid to do.keep arguing among urselves.
pdp till 2040
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ijawcitizen(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2013
danny301:

Mr. Man, you mean i don't have even small sense at all? This goes a long way to say what your understanding of sense is... Its absolutely true that i don't have that kind of your barbaric sense that is only applicable in the stone-age. Mine kind of sense is progressive and civil and unfortunately you don't have such sense so you can see that sense means different thing to both of us.

Ordinary i don't join words with archaic people like you, but to save you from the delusion of thinking that you have made a point, let me put it to you secession is not easy and at the same time it's not impossible. There is a noble way of seeking for nation-hold, though it may take time. People like you that have boko haram and militant kind of brain called due process suppression because you are not used to doing things the right way.

You think United Nation should be granting nation-hold to people just at the mention of secession because you have never been taught anything like standard procedure (SP) all your life. If i may ask, how easy it's to have one state created from another state within a nation? Yet people who believe in their courses follow them patiently and within the tenet of the law until their dreams are actualized and that is the thing that barbaric people like cannot come to term with.
Someone should pls educate this kid that there is nothing like "due process" in the fight for nationhood, before I decend on his stu.pidity

Why is it that noboby has noticed the deplorable state of African nations who got "INDEPENDENCE" from colonial masters. And compare with nation who fought bloody wars to regain their freedom like USA, Israel etc
danny301: Just for the record, in Jan, 1993, the former Czechoslovakia was dissolved into Czech Republic and Slovakia. In may 1993 Eritrea came out of Ethiopia. In June 2006, the former Yugoslavia was dissolved into in Montenegro and Serbia. In February 2008 Kosovo came out of Serbia and most recently in July 2011 South Sudan peacefully seceded from Sudan.Find out how these nation went about their agitation...... That's an assignment for you.
On the contrary, I think this is an assignment for you. All those countries you claimed "DISSOLVED", "CAME OUT OF" & "PEACEFULLY SECEDED" actually passed thru' very bloody wars where millions of lives were lost.

We can all now see how embarrasing the level of your half-baked literacy is; yours is actually half-baked illiteracy. Yet he claim to understand "due process" and that his type of sense is "progressive and civil"

Pathetic Clown!
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
slim fit :
He is not up to our standard sorry, it's just an empty threat. Let what ever wants to happen happen please. If some military men have a better vision than a professor it's a big shame to our president not to talk of our educational system.

They can go to hell with their oil we don't want it. It's not like we benefit from it anyway so they can go and shove it where the sun don't shine. It's not like they benefit themselves apart from their terrorist group most likely to be sponsored by the south south governors.
ur mouth dey sharp now,hagahaga,i laugh.Its like u dnt even knw wat u are saying.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by rubyno(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
slim fit :
He is not up to our standard sorry, it's just an empty threat. Let what ever wants to happen happen please. If some military men have a better vision than a professor it's a big shame to our president not to talk of our educational system.

They can go to hell with their oil we don't want it. It's not like we benefit from it anyway so they can go and shove it where the sun don't shine. It's not like they benefit themselves apart from their terrorist group most likely to be sponsored by the south south governors.
Does the Nigerian govt get revenue frm any other source? Abi na tomato and onions we go export take give aboki salary in d civil service? Think well.

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
But lets d truth b told.If dis oil was in d north,wil any sourthena even taste power atall?Hell no.

4 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
rubyno:
Does the Nigerian govt get revenue frm any other source? Abi na tomato and onions we go export take give aboki salary in d civil service? Think well.
dnt mind d guy,e think say na groundnut,pepper n cow meat go bring money come 9ja economy...We get oil but we stil dey sufa,but wat if d oil no dey atall nko?Na hell d dat.

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by danny301: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
ijaw citizen:
Someone should pls educate this kid that there is nothing like "due process" in the fight for nationhood, before I decend on his stu.pidity

Why is it that noboby has noticed the deplorable state of African nations who got "INDEPENDENCE" from colonial masters. And compare with nation who fought bloody wars to regain their freedom like USA, Israel etc
On the contrary, I think this is an assignment for you. All those countries you claimed "DISSOLVED", "CAME OUT OF" & "PEACEFULLY SECEDED" actually passed thru' very bloody wars where millions of lives were lost.

We can all now see how embarrasing the level of your half-baked literacy is; yours is actually half-baked illiteracy. Yet he claim to understand "due process" and that his type of sense is "progressive and civil"

Pathetic Clown!

Its not about barking or claiming age its about facts. Each time you come up with something i only see a man with inadequate information about the happening around the world but is bent on struggling to make a point. Tell us how the countries i mentioned above seceded. In your militant mind, there is nothing like due process in self determination, right?... What exactly is your point? That militancy/terrorism is the right path to thread in this age?

Tommorrow, people like may some how find yourselves in leadership positions and because you cannot give what you don't have the whole would be under siege because due process does not exist in your stone age dictionary. If all people need for self-actualization is militancy why then is everybody condemning boko-haram? May by the time everybody carries arm as a means for self-actualization some of you may not live left alone talking about oil.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
Kuku is sayin d fact.Even b4 dis,U S av already said so n even went on 2 say dat 9ja may b divided by 2015...Na US talk am o,no b kuku
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by greatmen: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
Emmadani: ur mouth dey sharp now,hagahaga,i laugh.Its like u dnt even knw wat u are saying.
so true make dem dey sharp dier mouth loool
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
wellmax: Its real, Jonathan might just be Nigeria's last president.
i dey tel u.But d question is,who wil suffer it most?North south east west?
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by greatmen: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Emmadani: But lets d truth b told.If dis oil was in d north,wil any sourthena even taste power atall?Hell no.
Na true my brother we cannot be deiceived so true God bless u for dat
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
Emmadani: dnt mind d guy,e think say na groundnut,pepper n cow meat go bring money come 9ja economy...We get oil but we stil dey sufa,but wat if d oil no dey atall nko?Na hell d dat.
my guy ,u are really a patient person to be exchanging comments with ppl here,many of those here lambasting gej cant even control their wives nd children at home ,yet they come online all the time critizing gej.
gej doesnt even give a damm he is moving ahead with his plans and from what i can deduce from ppls comment here his strategies working nd bringing out 100% success.
let ppl stay on nairaland and shout.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by greatmen: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
gzib: This is Idiotic. How many people is benefiting from Jonathan being president from the Niger Delta apart from his' cronies and families.
Unless you are saying they will be the one to return to the creek where they belong.
To the creek were they belong i no blame you free oil ba
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ijawcitizen(m): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
danny301:

Its not about barking or claiming age its about facts. Each time you come up with something i only see a man with inadequate information about the happening around the world but is bent on struggling to make a point. Tell us how the countries i mentioned above seceded. In your militant mind, there is nothing like due process in self determination, right?... What exactly is your point? That militancy/terrorism is the right path to thread in this age?

Tommorrow, people like may some how find yourselves in leadership positions and because you cannot give what you don't have the whole would be under siege because due process does not exist in your stone age dictionary. If all people need for self-actualization is militancy why then is everybody condemning boko-haram? May by the time everybody carries arm as a means for self-actualization some of you may not live left alone talking about oil.
Yuk !yuk! I feel like vomiting, this write up is so dry, I spinkled some holy water on it :-),',',','

Instead of admiting the blunder he made about recently formed nations and go back to do his assignment, he is here analyzing & magnifying his hypocrisy.

Now he is accusing me of saying terrorism is the way to nationhood, a comment I never made. Call it miltancy, organized army; whether internationally recognized or not, is the ONLY WAY, I REPEAT THE ONLY WAY TO NATIONHOOD. Nobody is willing to sit down with your to negotiate your freedom. Those of us Africa nations who negotiated our independence can see where we find ourselves today. We are all still fighting to attain nationhood & stability, we are having CIVIL WARS and all sort of tribal wars & genocides after INDEPENDENCE, while developed nations attained INDEPENDENCE, NATIONHOOD & STABILITY after CIVIL WARS.

Go back to school, study and learn from history about developed nations especially the Americans and Israelis!
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by greatmen: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
lacasa: Now i fully understand y Pastor Tunde Bakare was shouting, saying "Nigeria has gone to the Dogs".

#
This is what happens when you hand leadership positions to people that come out of the wilderness, unrefined people, inexperienced green horns, with no creed to pass as nominees for leadership roles in a country like Nigeria angry

This is the pitiful state Nigeria has come down to angry UNCIVILIZED DONT WORRY YOU AND YOUR PASTOR BAKARE WOULD SOON UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WORD SAVAGE MEANS , OUT OF THE WILDERNESS OF THE RESOURCES YOU HAVE BEEN STEALING FOR YEARS THE IJAW MAN AS WOKEN UP , MR REFINED AND PLENTY GRAMMA NA CLAP DEY BRING DANCE !!

You bring an unknown minority from otuoke to handle an entire nation, the most populous in africa? is this the best we can do?

Nigeria doesn't deserve this kind of misfits! angry

#.. Well, its not their fault, it's the army of dumb nigerians who supported failures and mental handicaps into government angry

Bloody Savages!, militants!, uncivilised rascals!! angry angry angry
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Dede1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
@OP

It is the ranting of an empty barrel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala / Jimi Agbaje Explains Why He Is Not Campaigning Yet / Bandits Who Attacked Yauri, Kebbi College Shot Students – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.