Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve (1806 Views)

HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? / Whats Wrong With Liberty Reserve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by Debeloved87(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
For two days now i have not been able to access my LR account, the highest i reach is the welcome page, and it returns everything back to an error page, then log in page again, but now its not even going any further than the log in page. I have sent complaints to the LR admin but i havent hear anything from them....what scares me most about it now is that i do have a daily payment into my account and i receive emails of the payment transaction, i still receive payment notification email today, but i just cant access the account itself.....pls what could be happening....Any solution and advice is welcome...thanks.
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by Debeloved87(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Pls somebody help...any suggestion, my money is involve o.
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
Debeloved87: For two days now i have not been able to access my LR account, the highest i reach is the welcome page, and it returns everything back to an error page, then log in page again, but now its not even going any further than the log in page. I have sent complaints to the LR admin but i havent hear anything from them....what scares me most about it now is that i do have a daily payment into my account and i receive emails of the payment transaction, i still receive payment notification email today, but i just cant access the account itself.....pls what could be happening....Any solution and advice is welcome...thanks.
They were having issues few days back but it has been resolved. Try log in from another browser... If you experience this issue on Internet explorer, try Mozilla... I still experience the same if I use the formal browser...
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by Debeloved87(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
fados4sure:
They were having issues few days back but it has been resolved. Try log in from another browser... If you experience this issue on Internet explorer, try Mozilla... I still experience the same if I use the formal browser...
thanks bro. I use mozilla but i avnt check it since yesterday, i wil check it 2mao...thanks am grateful for ur response.
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by donrichy: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2013
Hi guys i ve bn having same prblm 4 more than 4days i dont know what 2 do.I hp dey ar nt planning to run away with our money.My broda hw do u make money with ur liberty reserve daily
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by Debeloved87(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2013
Stil no heads up...cant reach my account yet, what could possibly be wrong...i use mozilla and explorer yet i cant get into my account, are they stil having problem with their website...som1 pls respond.
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by Samcathe: 8:45am On May 04, 2013
Put your mind at rest bro..
It might be due to some technical issue.. What they do is making them cool dollar everyday.. Successful business dont fold up and moreover they are a regulated company
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by wisemanj(m): 8:59am On May 04, 2013
my broda relax i dot think lr wil run away with ur money dose guys make cool cash every secons
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by Trut(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2013
I'm login into my LR account here without any problem, so i think the problem is from your browsers. Kindly clear your browser COOKIES and CACHE and try again, i'm sure you will login successfully after clearing COOKIES and CACHE.
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by gerald2(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2013
@op, nothing happened to your LR account, just try login today. Be warned if you don't know this, when opening account like Liberty Reserve, you should try and open the account with new Gmail account and the email should not be used for any other thing but only for LR operation. And is very risking checking such account like Liberty Reserve in cyber cafes cos the account can easily be hacked there. When accessing it on public browsing places make sure defreeze is install on the system and after browsing you should restart the computer immediately. Boys are not smiling!!!
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by rozayx5(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2013
gerald2: @op, nothing happened to your LR account, just try login today. Be warned if you don't know this, when opening account like Liberty Reserve, you should try and open the account with new Gmail account and the email should not be used for any other thing but only for LR operation. And is very risking checking such account like Liberty Reserve in cyber cafes cos the account can easily be hacked there. When accessing it on public browsing places make sure defreeze is install on the system and after browsing you should restart the computer immediately. Boys are not smiling!!!

true, lost 500$ LR cause of logging in at a cafe, the account got hacked, stopped using the account
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by Debeloved87(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2013
Thank u guys...i appreciate ur response. Its been long i tried it in a cafe, i use my personal laptop. i will clear my browser cache and cookies and see if its going to work
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by Tekkyboy(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2013
nairalanders! pls can anybody help me on how to login liberty reserve on a mobile?am having about 5 account nao that i can't access them, when i register my first account then i had a financial toughtime which made me to sell my laptop so since then i keep on signing up for a new account but i can't access it pls help me out oooooooo.
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by Rbv2: 12:47pm On May 21, 2013
honestly i really dont know what to make of this.i just tried today and still havent been able to go pass the welcome page.this is very disturbing!.am increasingly getting worried with their excessive maintenance process.look at payza for instance.cant remember the lastime i had problems with them.well i use operamini and ucweb dont know if its the problem
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by makforex(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2013
I received, sent and withdrew from my lr acct yesterday though it took me time to login past welcome message but i eventually through with it.
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by solbash11(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2013
Let your mind be at rest! I have been accessing my LR account everyday and making transactions with it both Earning & Selling! Like someone said check your browser settings and be very careful accessing your account via Cyber Cafe or any Public computer for that matter.

--
Currently selling
Liberty reserve @ N175 per USD....
Funding is instant on payment confirmation, No delay!
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by jenvyinza: 4:38am On May 22, 2013
GUY ZERO_CODE1@YAHOO.COM IS THE BEST HACKER I HAVE EVER MET . I PAID HIM UPFRONT FOR BANK TRANSFER . THE MONEY REFLECTED IN MY DROPS ACCOUNT JUST THE NEXT DAY ! HE IS A GENIUS !!!!
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by Rexyl(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2013
You should have been thru to your account by following the instructions above if your account is not hacked.
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by evelox: 11:14pm On May 24, 2013
They are not planning to run away with your money. They will soon fix the problem. Checkout this site Ƒõя̲̣̥ instant funding and quick lr services e-veloxconcept.com.
Re: Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve by afuyemedia(m): 3:16am On Aug 25, 2013
Liberty Reserve has been shut down and seized by the US Global Illicit Financial Team. this is really bad

(1) (Reply)

Verify LPFO Allocation Document / 13 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital Today / EFCC To House Of REP " We Can't Stop MMM "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.